English

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Was this supposed to happen?" I asked. To my lab partner who sat polishing her nails. 
 

"ah.... I don't know..." she said. Going back to her nails she smiled at her glistening nails.
 

"Maybe if you'd stop doing your nails you'd know" I said leaving the container of gray foam in the sink. Rolling her eyes, she closed her nail polish bottle. "Maybe if you'd stop day dreaming I wouldn't be doing my nails"  

Mocking her I rested my head on the desk. Wondering back to my home reality. School was almost out and I had no plans of college. I can't become a doctor, I hate hospital smell. Too many people die there too, it's intoxicating. I can't become a lawyer either. I'm a law breaker.(=>_<=) I dislike teaching ignorant brats too, so no teacher. 

"Oppa what's wrong ?"  Chocolate hazel eyes met my gaze. Lifting my head to rest on my hands I looked at my classmates working. 

"You have a boyfriend right Luna ?" I asked not taking my gaze away from the board.

"We just broke up..." she said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" 

"It's fine. Why are you asking ?" Even if she was hurting inside she had a small smile plastered on her face.  Heartbreak is a hard thing, yet she is covering it really well. Did it not mean much to her? Or was it her who broke up with him?.

"N-no reason. Class is over, see ya" I said walking out of class.

 

ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪ฅ( ̳͒•ಲ• ̳͒)♪

 

A distraught Jonghyun walked to the mens bathroom. He looked at his own expression in  the mirror and splashed water on his face. Taking a napkin he wiped his face. 

 

"What do I do" he whispered to himself. After getting no answer from the man in the mirror he took of to the cafeteria to meet his friends.  The thought of how he should make things right with his brother was still in his mind. A bothersome thought, but he wanted to make it right, he needed to. 

As he entered the cafeteria doors he was met by his friend Hae Sol. Hae Sol positioned his arm around Jonghyuns shoulder and said"Jonghyun my man why so down?" the short male ignored his friend and sat at their normal table. 

 

"Sup guys" he said. The table members nodded their head stuffing their faces with food. Jonghyun wasnt in the mood to eat right now so he just watched his friends. 

 

"Oh thats right! Jonghyun guess what I heard before coming to lunch?" throwing half his food out when he spoke yoseob smiled sheepishly.  Jonghyun scrunched his nose at the disturbing sight. Yoseob tried cleaning but after making it more of a mess Seung hyun flicked his forehead and cleaned it himself. 

 

"Taeyeon broke up with her boyfriend, meaning you have a chance!" said yoseob smilling widely. Jonghyun ignored his friends comment and looked out the window.

 

"Im not interested.." he whispered as he saw his brother pass with his best friend woohyun. He could do nothing but watch them. How he loathed woohyun, he had something precious with his brother. They were always together, kibum would always go to woohyun when something went wrong. It wasn't a relationship, it was friendship, but the chocolate haired short male still loathed the guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter