Brothers

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK" yelled kibum, from the bottom of his lungs. Jonghyun had taken his phone while kibum was taking a bath. It wasn't that kibum had inappropriate things in his phone, he just despised people going through his phone, specially his brother. Jonghyun.

 

 •SOME TIME BACK•

 

When jonghyun was told he was getting a brother he didn't pay much attention. Of course not, he was only 1 after all. But when he's brother was born he didn't like it at all. Not at all, he's brother was receiving much more attention than he was. 'It wasn't fair' he thought. His mom had told him that the baby needed more attention since he was still small, and needed more care. When the little kids got older they were always together, that of course doesn't mean they didn't fight. Every brother does.

When jonghyun was old enough to go to school kibum was left alone, at home, or rather at daycare, since their mom worked as well as their dad. Kibum felt lonely he didn't have anyone to play with or molest. He made some friends at daycare, but they weren't the same as jonghyun. Whenever Jonghyu came from school, he always brought cookies or candy with him. He said that school was so fun an couldn't wait till kibum went with him. When they both went to school they both had a lot of fun, Jonghyun was above one grade but that didn't matter they still enjoyed passing time together. Years went on like that happy, mad, sad, Angry for all types of reasons. One of them thought made a big effect. It was in the beginning of Highschool for kibum. Jonghyun was already a sophomore.

Jonghyun had this huge crush on a girl named Sekyun. She's really pretty so who can blame jong?!! Well kibum knew about this crush of jonghyun on the girl so he embarrassed him. He didn't mean to... At least that's what he said. Sekyun didn't really mind or pay attention. She liked jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter