Another day

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days have gone by and things couldn't get any better. Everything seemed color of roses, so beautiful, so perfect. It was perfect. Just right. For two brother, blood related brothers to love each other was not something that was seemed good, in fact it was mostly never seen, its rare. Gay was something korean's don't support, something they despise so what about being brothers and loving each other. Things were never easy, but these two idiots were making it work however they could. They lived together so it was like they were married or something, so it was easy to have a relationship but hard at the same time, they have to hide from their parents and friends. 

 

After that night that happened involving minho things changed. For the better that is. Now they don't fight, yes they have their little arguments here and there but they aren't as big anymore. They started to learn what a couple was, what it meant to be a couple. What is was to be loved. What it all meant. 

 

Kibum had been giving Jinki english lessons some days after school or during lunch break in the library. Jonghyun was cool with it. Not, he felt annoyed, jealous but he himself didn't know why, it was only for one to two hours they spent together. On the other hand kibum and him spent almost their whole day together, so what was there to worry about. He still felt somewhat worry to the part that kibum hadnt helped him with his english yet here he was helping Jinki. He though tried to keep cool, he didn't want to make it seem like he was overprotective or the over jealous type. So he let kibum teach him well after onew asked what his problem was with kibum helping him. 

 

It went a little like this........

 

"Why can't he help me?" onew asked, crossed arms as he rose his eyebrow. Jonghyun was mad that kibum had told his friend that he couldn't help him because his brother didn't want him to. How blunt is that. 

 

"Because I said so" The smaller dino boy answered crossing his arms and mocking the older boy in front of him. 

 

"Since when do you give him orders?" asked Jinki tsk-ing him. The younger repeated the older action and answered back "Since Im his brother" 

 

"Give me a hard core reason why he shouldn't Jonghyun, its not ike I'm going to drug him or something " The older boy said chuckling slowly. His shoulders bouncing up and down slowly to the laughs rhythm.

 

"......Hes my brother" Jonghyun stared him in the eye while saying this not letting his arms uncross. Jinki looked at him and started laughing. Throwing his head back he grabbed onto Jonghyun's shoulder as he gripped his own stomach.

 

"Tsk what- fine i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter