Kâbus

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hana was still looking down when she felt someone poke her left arm with an object.

"Idiots." Hana mumbled softly as she shifted a little to her right.

The person poke her arm again and Hana move to her right alittle bit more then before. And this, went on for 2 more times until Hana felt the person on her right whisper into her ear.

"I knew it. You are attracted to me," he smirked as he breathe into Hana's ear.

The lass shot up right after the person whispered into her right ear. Still fieeling the tingling at her ear due to his hot breath, Hana glared at the culprit.

"What do you want Pea" she hissed, minding her volume.

"Pea?" Kai questioned, only to have L muffling his laughter into his sleeves.

Although muffled, Hana still heard his laughter. She shot him another look before hssing like a snake again.

"You also Rat. Stop. It" Hana hiss through her gritted teeth.

Despite all Hana's effort of toning it down, in the end, the whole class still turned to their direction. Not because of Hana's volume, but the volume of Kai's boisterous laughter.

Girls turn to the small corner of classroom in curiosity. Some girls who are brave enough, or Hana would call it flirty enough, actually asked Kai.

"What's so funny oppas?" dear Cake face asked while batting her fake eyelashes, coated with layers of mascara.

Kai looked at her, his eyes flashed disgust for a milisecond, before waving it off, not bothering to answer her. 

As for L, his face was red. Red with anger or red in embarassment, no one knows. He was pretending to look out of his window, avoiding curious eyes in the class.

"Aww... Oppa you are so mean." Cake pouted her botox lips as she hit Kai's arm in a flirty manner.

If I was her, I would have smacked a bruise on that guy, Hana thought as she look at the scene before her.

Kai on the other hand, rolled his eyes and move his arm out of Cake's reach. Although he is a known playboy, he do not date a girl twice. Therefore, he do not even bother flirting with the same girl after he broke up with her. Besides, when he set a certain as his goal, no other girls can divert his attention until he got that girl he targeted. And now, Hana is his target. He won't stop until she fall for him.

L was still looking out of the window when he heard his name.

"L oppa~" Cake called out, giving him the same treatment as she did with Kai. Batting fake, thick eyelashes. "What is it that make Kai oppa laugh so hard?" she ask again, still batting.

L did not even look at her as he continue what he was doing, looking out the window.

"Oppa!" Cake try again, this time poking L's arm with her long nails.

Frustrated, L move his arm away from her, sending her a glare.

Hana's POV

How much more irritating can these girls be? 

I seriously do not understand how are those two idiots attraactive to the girls. They are jerk bags and s high up in their own little pathetic cloud. Arrogant and proud. I see no good in them.

Good looking they maybe but they are ugly in the inside. Are the girls too blinded by their appearance to notice this? Or they are not aware?

Is this a cultural shock or something?

My trend of thoughts was then cut by a high pitch, irritating, ear-piercing voice.

"Oppa!" 

I look up and there is my dear friend Cake, trying to get Rat's attention.

If one ignores another shouln't that person just walk away?

I was once again pulled back when a shout was heard.

"ENOUGH!" Mdm Park shouted from the front, causing the whole class to divert theur attention from the two idiots and me, to the front.

Glad was an understatement of what I feel. But that was short lived.

"See me after class the threee of you." Mdm Park said in a firm voice before continuing the boring lesson.

Shoot.

Author's POV

After the command from Mdm Park, throughout the whole lesson, Kai and L did not bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter