Cessionário

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes: Help needed. Read Author's note and give me your opinion!

Author's POV

Hana groggily entered the school compound, half awake half asleep. 

Just the second day of school and she is dead tired and had enough of the student's cocky behaviours.

Just the second day and she had already offended not one, not two, certainly not three but 5 or rather majority of the school.

Apparently news and even videos of her confrontation with Kai had been spreading since last night. Everyone know her face, everyone know who she is and everyone dislikes her. Especially the female population in school.

Apparently there are also news and not videos, but pictures of her sitting at the same table as L during lunch the previous day and how she poured steak sauce on L's shirt. God knows how expensive it is. 

With these two incidents, it is confirmed that she, Hana Evelene Min would not be able to make any friend in this high school for the rest of her school years here.

Heaving a sigh, Hana walk towards her homeroom, ready to start another school day which held mysteries on how she is going to survive in every awaiting second Hana spend there.

But, that did not pull Hana's mood down though, not entirely. 

Today is the Dance audition that cause Hana's sleepless night last night. She was way too excited.

When she search up this school 2 days ago, it had said that the school's dance club have a few world class dancers and the teacher is no joke, hence Hana really want to work with this professional people, to improve her own skills.

Still sleepy due to lose of sleep last night, she drag her body up the stairs, into her homeroom then finally she plop herself down her chair.

She laid her head down on the table, trying to catch some sleep before the start of lesson. But that is nearly impossible since the people around her was chatting relentlessly.

Groaning, she pull out her earpiece again, shutting the class out.

Soon, the bell ring, peircing through the loud noises in classes, signaling the start of lesson and it it time to get to your class and be seated.

Teachers enters their respective classes and the school day begins.

 

The class was not considered quiet even with Mdm Park standing behind the podium talking about something. The students were in their own chat groups, chatting on and on about things our dear main female character have no concern over.

Hana was doodling, used to the noisy surroundings of the class. That is when Mdm Park's voice was sounded above all the chatters and Hana's own thoughts.

"CLASS!" Mdm Park shout out loud.

The whole class was taken back and immediately zipped their mouth as they look straight at Mdm Park.

Mdm Park broke out a smile and continued in her normal voice, finally gaining all attentions of the class, excpet for one, Hana.

Hana could care less since anyway she isn't making any noise, just drawing her random doodles.

Mdm Park could care less too since Hana was not talking.

"Class, we have 2 new but not so new students that will be joining us today. They have never joined other classes before since they are the special students of the school. Learning advance chapters, way ahead of us." Mdm Park paused waiting for the students to absorb and figure out. The class was in dead silence as they try to guess who these 2 students were.

By special students aka star pupils, there are only 2 legit groups. One is Exo, consisting of 12 boys which family background were levels above the normal student population.

The students are rich. Yes they are. But they still work under the 2 groups of star students. The star students are just that much more richer, more influential and, more good looking of course.

Another is Infinite F. Infinite was the original group that was created last year, but as the older ones in the group graduate, there only left 3 of them. The famous Lee brothers and our ice prince.

These students basically could just skip high school education since they are advance students. Nation top 1% elites. In wealth and brains. The students are among the most smartest pupils, going way above the scholar pupils. Why they even bother coming to school is a mystery to others.

"So," Mdm Park continued after the pause she make before. "It is truely a blessing to all of us that despite their background, these 2 humble students are willing to attend our normal class. So all of you better cherish this chance and learn from them, knowledge and moral values." Mdm Park end off with a warning to the class. 

By now the students are still guessing about the identities of the 2 new students, but the eyes of the girls are already shining brightly since all star students are, in a way, good looking.

Anticipating, the girls can't even sit still, leaning forward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the 2 students.

While the boys could not careless, since the elites have only boys, no girls. They unintentionally turn to look at Hana.

Anyway having a beauty like her, they do not care about others. Just sad that she was cold and poor. If not they will definitely woo her. 

Status still matter.

The calm in the class was in total contrast to what is happening outside the class though.

While Mdm Park was still explaining a hile ago, the 2 supposedly 'humble' students were glaring at each other.

If glares can kill, both students will be corpse right now.

Both curious why the other was hear, but both ego was too big to ask first. So both just continue staring at each other.

When Mdm Park looked out of the door, her signal for both students to make their entrance, that is when the glare war stopped abruptly. 

Smiling, they entered.

Hana's POV

Shock. Indeed. very. Extremely.

Who would not be when they are in such situation?

Imagine you were just doodling random fishes and unicorns when screams pierced through the air. A huge differencefrom before's silence. A huge contrast.

Frownin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter