Tavır

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

God! What is wrong with these girls? They are so irritaing! Can't they just leaave me alone? A man needs his peace.

I was walking with my head low, trying to block out all the noises from my back. The giggles and all are so annoying!

Running my fingers through my hair, my bag hung on my left shoulder only, I looked down.

Trying my best to walk away from the giggles and the noise. But when I look up, I suddenly saw a bush of brown hair coming in my direction.

Before I even had the time to react, that person bumped into me. I stood on my ground, balancing myself while that person fell on the floor.

I took a clearer view of that person and realise it is a girl.

She winced when her bum hit the ground as her papers flew out of her hands in her attempt to balance herself.

Another one of those girls, pest.

I kick her papers away from her as I continue my way to the stairs. Venting my morning annoyance on her. Bad luck, bad timing she got there.

I continued my way until I heard a shout. 

"Rude!"

Surprised, I turned around and saw her already standing, huffing and puffing with anger. S he make her way to me in big strides as she start shouting in my face.

"Rude brat!" Oh that's a first, I thought, being called a brat. "There are literally no manners installed in you. Haven't your mother," at the mention of my mother, anger grew in me. She had no rights to bring up my mother or my family.

Being so clouded in my anger, I did not hear anything else. After that girl rumble finish, I shoved her in the lockers at my left as I plant both plams of mine beside her head, trapping her.

I moved in closer to her, taking a close look on her face. 

I had to admit that she is really pretty.

She had a pair of gorgeous eyes and her lips are so... kissable. She, unlike all the other girls behind me gasping, did not wear a tint of make up. Not even concealer and foundation. I know all this base on my experience with all the girls I went out with. She is just, natural beauty. She have a prettier face then all of the other girls. She also have a very special foreigner aura glowing off her.

She is not native. 

Unknowingly I was staring at her face way too long. I inched in as I placed my lips next to her ears.

Whispering into it.

"You do not know me so don't act like you do. If this is a way that you are using to catch my attention, well then you are failing miserably. Although I will give you ace for effort you know. I will for once put my standards lower and go on a one day date with you. Make your dream come true." Assuming that all she did previously was just an act to get my attention.

And I must say, she succeeded. But my attention span is short. They only last for about a day or two. Maximum one week and the girl will be out of my game.

I took a glance at her and saw her blushing.

HA! Seen right through you. I thought in my head. I was a bit disappointed as I thought maybe she would be different.

But I guess not. All girls are the same. All girls are like her. Nothing will change.

While I was deep in my thoughts, I sudden felt a strong push at my chest area. I looked up shocked.

There she is now standing 2 feets away from me. She stared into my eyes before bending down to pick up her papers and make her way towards the class.

Maybe she is different I thought again. But she studdenly came to a halt and turned around Quickly, making her way to me.

Maybe... not.

I look at her, waiting for her next move when she lifted her right foot and stomped on my left.

Sharp pain came ringing from my foot as I held on it hopping on the spot.

"Oh my god! Oppa are you ok?!"

"Oh no! Oppa is in such great pain"

"SOMEONE! CALL THE AMBULANCE! OPPA IS INJURED!"

The girls beside me were in a huge frenzy as I grimaced. I make a grunt as I start cursing to get distracted from my pain.

I look towards her direction and saw her tiny back, still advancing towards the classrooms. I waited for a moment, still staring.

She came to a stop infront of a class. She looked down at her papers before looking up again. She grinned a mesmerizing grin before entering the class.

I looked up to see what is her class's name as I smirked inwardly.

The pain in my foot had long disappeared as I finally found something interesting in school and a purpose to come to school.

With both hands in my pocket, I made my way up to my class, a level above hers.

Just you watch S1-07, I am going to pay back.

Author's POV

Hana walked into her assigned class after double checking she got the class right.

Inside, there were only a few students. All of them in their own groups chatting and giggling. None of them noticed her presence.

Hana walked to the only single row of seats that is near the window. She went to the last seat and sat down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter