Thanks

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

Finally. Peace.

I treat myself to the well deserved, self-made, somewhat luxurious break.

Looking out of the building, while feeding myself the Bento (Lunchbox) prepared by Hwan.

Where am I?

The rooftop.

At the door leading to the rooftop, it said "Strictly No Entry", but I was too curious to what is behind it so I entered. And the sight that was behind the doors is a sight to behold.

Why hide such a beautiful view?

There was even a wooden garden swing with beautiful flowers planted in a very organised way. This place looked too pretty to be an abandoned garden.

I sat at the swing as I continue munching on my egg bento. 

Looking straight out of the railings, I can basically see out of the school. There is also the green lawn which is packed with people and the main administrative building with its rectangular holes.

Finishing my homemade bento, I set the box beside me as I close my eyes resting my mind before the start of the next part of the classes.

I was nearly at the verge of falling into deep sleep when the bell rang. Sighiing, I sneak out of the rooftop, making sure no one sees me. 

I crept my way back to class, dreading the next lesson, dreading those two idiots.

I hung my head low as I walk back into the class only not to see my table. Not even my table edge.

The whole corner of the room was so crowded with girls.

Mostly they were standing around while some dragged their chair to sit and some even just sat on the tables. If the table was the 2 idiot's, I would not give a care. But what triggered me was the fact that they are sitting on MY table, on MY chair and MY pencil case and bag was all over the place. 

Angered, I walked to my table with sparks in my eyes.

"Excuse me, but can you get off MY table and chair. Thank you very much." with sarcasm, I shoot looks at the girls.

"Why don't you move away instead, fake." she smirked, dragging in the fact that I faked not knowing korean. But to her dismay, I am not affected by the name calling and I agreed without hesitation.

"Well gladly. Why don't you switch places with me?" I proposed, finding a way out of this mess between the trwo of them. The girl is surprised as she looked at me, eyes wide. "Serious?" she confirmed with me. In their world, they must be thinking I am crazy. Who would not want to seat beside the two stars?

"Yes. Very." I said in determination. If she do not agree, I am ready to beg. No kidding. "Why don't we switch now? You seem to like my chair a lot and I would not mind giving you that seat since I despise it." with all honesty, I do despise it. Not before but now I do. "We better switch now before the teacher come in you know." I suggested quickly seeing how she is still not gainging back her sense.

When the girl open , I was dragged into a pool of hairs.

"Oh Evelene, why don;t you switch with me? You know I am sitting beside Kang Minhyuk. You may not know him but you can get to know him. Besides he's cute." Before I can reply I was pulled by my arm again.

"Evelene you are so pretty! You know we can be friends. And what friends do for each other is that one friend saves another. If you don't like your seat, I will gladly change with you. That's what friends are for isn't it?" I only get to catch a glimps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter