Home

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

As I reach the entrance of the departure hall, realisation hit me hard.

This is it.

I am leaving. 3 weeks of pondering and preparation is over. I am really moving away now. I turned towards my family and Jungkook as I hug them tightly, bidding each of them my goodbyes.

"Bye daddy, will miss you." I mumbled into my dad's muscular shoulder that I had always loved as I hug him.

I called him daddy for the first time in years that night as I realise how much I will miss his grins and little bickers and insult thrown to my mom.

"Bye princess. Remember to call home the minute you touch down in Korea and take care." He nag as he caress the back of my head.

I nodded slowly as i pulled away from him, tears glistening in his eyes as he look at me and managed a grin he always had when he was proud.

Moving on, I went to Suga, my annoying brother as he gives me a grin that I cannot really determine what it meant. I said my byes to him and he only said one thing and that is "No boyfriend".

I punched him on the shoulder as he laughs. Seriously why can't he cooperate with me and fake a loving brother that he never shows. This is such a dramatic movement and he just had to ruin it for me.

My byes to Jungkook were also short and sweet although I really do not know how am I gonna survive without my one and only friend in Korea. I at being social and thats just me.

Finally, I reach my Drama mama. She already have tears threatening to spill all over her beautiful face as she look at me even before I can say my byes to her.

Without the need for me to hug her, she already pulled me into a bone crashing hug before I even realise.

"Oh sweetie! My baby, I am so going to miss you. What am I going to do now that the only girl other then me is leaving the house already. You must take care of yourself ok? If you get hurt or just even a little cut, I am going to fly our private jet personally myself and kidnap you back to America immediately." She rumbles on and on. I shut out as I focus on the warm hug she always had and how i will really miss these hugs, especially when i am stressed and sad and fustrated.

"Ok momsie. Got it. Will call you once I reach and I will try not to be a klutz and injure myself alright." I melt away in her warm hug, "You too, take care, especially with two guys in the house and you are the only female. Love you lots mommy" I hug her back, while closing my eyes.

I pulled away after what seems like forever.

I then make my way into the departure halls with my passport and ticket in one hand, and my backpack in another.

I turned back and gave them a last look before i hand my plane ticket to the officer standing guard at the entrance. I turned back one last time, waving now, as the escalator escalates me to the floor above to board the plane for first class passengers.

When they are finally gone from my sight, I heave a sign as i thought over the past 3 weeks and how I will not be seeing them for at least a year.

Well, I do not know how wrong I am about this thought I had then. 

"Thank you for choosing royal korea air. I wish you a great stay in South Korea and hope to see you again soon." The PA system sound out as I gather my belongings with me, double checking, making sure to leave nothing behind.

With everything checked, I make my way out of the plane with a sunglass on as the sun in Korea is already shining brightly up in the blue sky.

I took out a bottle of water to replenish the water level in my body as I look out for the person assigned to pick me up in Korea.

Standing there in a suit and a whiteboard with my name written on it, a men which seems like a forty over men with a few wrinkles around his eyes as he look around for me.

Smiling, I make my way to him.

"Hello, I am Hana Evelene Min." I smiled sweetly, hoping he will understand my not-so-good korean that I just use. 

My father had make it a must to learn korean since young. He says that this is our culture and we need to know our roots.

Well learning it is pretty much useless as I and never really get to apply it.

So. here I am trying to use my rusty korean to speak to this somewhat nice looking man.

He smiled at my attempt to converse to him in Korean as he speaked to me. "Nice to meet you Miss Min, welcome to Korea and feel free to just call me Uncle Joe. I know how to speak English so if you are uncomfortable to speak korean, just talk to me in English and I will understand." He said with a proud grin in perfect English pronounciation as shock flashes over my face for a second.

I recovered quickly as I flash him a smile and a nod. I may not seem like it but I am more then grateful that he know how to speak in English.

He lead me to an expensive looking car as he help me open the car door and closing it with a soft 'bam' before making his way to the driver's seat.

On the way, he told me that he was the assigned driver for my stay in Korea. I greeted him officially with a grin, knowing this men would be someone I woukd depend on a lot.

"I was assigned to be your driver by Mister Suga Min. He said that incase you ask, just tell you that knowing how much of a pig you can be, there will definitely be times where you need someone to drive you to school to reach school ontime. So just shut up and not ask anymore questions and be nice. Sorry miss, mister Suga told me to say exactly what he said." Uncle Joe apologised as he told me to shut up.

I laugh out loud as that was so Suga. Knowing me inside out.

"It's ok Uncle Joe. I dont mind at all. Calling me Miss is too formal. You can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter