Cuidado Menos

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

"Ring!..." The break bell pierced through the silent halls, signaling the end of the morning classes. Students across the corridors stood up and greeted the teacher goodbye, getting ready to run out into the cafeteria. Hana was an exception.

Hana took her own sweet time packing her things, all the while having a earpiece plugged in her ear, bobbing her head to the beat of the song. When almost the whole class was out of the class, then she start to make her way to the exit of this class.

However, she came to a halt when she saw a pair of shimmering heels infront of her, blocking her way. Hana looked up and saw a rather pretty girl with a sharp nose and a pair of quite-pretty-yet-not-so-real-looking eyes.

She will look prettier if she did not apply so many layers of make up though, Hana thought. Cake face.

She tilted her head to one side, using her body language to ask the girl infront of her 'what is it?'.

The girl infront, which Hana officially named her as Cake face, pierced right into Hana's eyes before hanging a smirk across her face.

"You do not even know korean," she started, "so how did you even land yourself here?" she asked blinking her eyes not-so-innoncently at Hana.

"She definitely slept with the Principal, thats why." A slightly shorter girl, standing on the right side of Cake face speaked up, she too, looking at Hana.

"Such . All of you. Lowly commeners, doing anything to get money." Another girl, now standing on the left said out. 

The two girls then continue throwing in nasty words, describing Hana, or rather, the commoners, while Cake face and Hana just stared at each other with much fury in their eyes.

Hana's POV

Pathetic. 

Simply pathetic.

"...", "...", "...", "Prostitude...", "Cheap..."

These are the words thrown at me for the mere 1 minute talk the two girls beside Cake face had, describing me.

Am I angry?

Why should I be?

Being angry is basically equal to me stooping as low as them. Being angry is basically equal to whatever they said have a possibility of truth. Being angry basically is equal to me being on the same level as them. But I am not. So why would I be?

Am I sad?

Well, honestly, yes. Sad for their parents, sad for this school, sad for the society. Most importantly, sad for them. How they are so pathetic yet they themselves do not realise that fact. But, I must say that their vocab in scolding others are pretty good. Not just revolving over one word, but five different words. Wonder how their studies are. If only they can apply this to more proper usage, like studies.

While they were still spitting out profanities, Cake face kept zipped. She was looking at me, or rather, scrutinising my face, seeing if I had any expression that would flash past. Expressions like anger, devastation, sad, fury and so on.

Suddenly, with both hands raised in a surrender position, the two girls behind Cake face immediately zip their mouths tight, looking at her. Cake face continue to look at me with much disgust before opening to speak, again.

"I do not care who you really are and what you are," she shifted her position into a defence pose, crossing her arms infront of her chest,"but, I am warning you to stay away from our Oppas. They are ours, more specifically, mine. So don't you dare to get close to them or even hit on them because, that will be the biggest mistake of your worthless life. If you even dare to go near them without a five feet distance between you and them, I, personally will make a living hell out of your life." She threatened with a slight spark of excitement shining in her eyes.

"Oh may I add that not only you will live in hell, you might also want to pack your bags and migrate out of Korea again. Because not only you, your family will suffer too." she said grinning an oh-so-evil grin, "so do everything with cautions!" she tilted her head like what I did before while batting her fake lashes trying to play the innoncent look.

I look at her, expressionless. That i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter