Eго

Unstoppable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

"Would you like this set instead?" The women that was serving me batted her eyelid as she squeeze her... chest, between her arms purposely bending down.

I did not bother calling her a lady since ladies act in a more proper way and have more dignity, not like her.

I rolled my eyes looking at her failure on seducing me. 

My popularity is not one to look down on since the whole of korea knows me. Be it the model L or the actor L, people, citizens know me. Furthermore, it is a universally known fact that I am the only heir to the world largest metal facturing company, Metix. So it is definite that everyone would want to get into my good books, it comes with so many benefits. But, sadly for them, I knew this fact since young and I shut my doors to everyone except my buddies, Infinite.

The women was still in the same position as before when I came back from my own thoughts. 

Ignoring all her attempts, I examine the shirt to see if its quality is up to my standard since I would never want to wear cheap things. Did not try before and not planning to anyways.

The bell at the entrance of the shop behind me ringed, signalling a new customer entering, while I was still checking the shirt.

Then, silence approached.

Normally when someone enter a shop, one will ask for assistance but, this customer was silent, that is of course until a sales lady approached that person, offering her service. Curious, I turn around to take a look at that person and believe me, I was shock.

Why is she doing here? I frowned at the sight of the girl from lunch.

Why is she everywhere I was? Why do I see her everywhere I go? Is she stalking me? Is she that desperate to get my attention?

Maybe, she's a fan of mine... a crazy fan. I contemplated that thought and it sounds very logical to me. Well I am famous and maybe she want to stalk me all the way home. 

If so she's officially creepy.

Maybe an autograph would get her to stop following me. Even a picture. Fanservice you know. Then she might stop following me and I will have my peace.

Decided, I ask the women infront to ask for a piece of paper and a pen.

Smiling, most likely thinking that I am seduced by her and perhaps wanting her number, she rush to the counter to get what I asked for.

As for the lunch girl, she was still stun when I turn to look at her again.

Author's POV

Hana was beyond shock when she saw L in the shop. Even more so when he turned and saw her.

Looking around for an excuse, her eyes landed on Hwan, who was standing infront of her, very confused.

"Hwan. Please do me a favour! Please please please!" Hana begged her as she look at the girl with eyes so big that is impossible.

"What do you want me to do Mis... Eve" Hwan for a moment had forgotten that Hana just instructed her not to call her by Miss.

"Please be my Miss!" Hana blurt out in a panic.

"What?" Hwan was definitely taken back. It's not everyday that you see a master asking his servant to be his master instead.

"Yes. Be my Miss. I am not surpose to be here since I am surpose to be poor. So you can just pretend to my Miss, here, shopping for your friend while I am a maid working for you. You know, let's switch roles. Anyways your dressing now is also easy to convince that you are a Miss." Hana basically mumbled out in a very fast speed, still having her begging tone in her voice.

"Ok then Eve" Hwan smiled at her cute Miss.

Hana beamed brightly when she heard the older girl agreed to her request.

Hana then whispered into Hwan's ear to order the still waiting sales lady that was eyeing the duo.

"I would like to look for casual male wears." Hwan straighten up her posture as she ordered the lady with an attitude that surprised Hana.

Woah, was all that Hana thought.

Hana for a minute thought that Hwan might be like those mean people in dramas she watched when she should be asleep.

Those people who harbor mean plans and when they were given a chance, they will act superior of everyone and order eveyone around, everyone that they can.

But, that thought was dismissed quickly when Hwan turned to look at Hana and giggled.

"This is so weird." Hwan wrinkled her nose as she thought of how she just acted.

Hana laughed Hwan was telling her how relieved she was to be born as a commoner, away from all the manners and reputation maintainance.

When Hwan and Hana was still chatting, a guy suddenly approached them with a piece of paper in hand. Behind him stood a lady who was feeling rage, jealousy and disappointment all at once.

Those feelings were because Myungsoo had just rejected her and instead wrote something on the paper and was heading to another girl who just came in, despite all her efforts previously and lastly, disappointment as there goes her chance of marrying into a rich family.

Myungsoo approached Hana with steps that was oozing with confidence as he finally reach his target, Hana.

Hana was surprised that Myungsoo actually approached her, but, she was no longer scared. No longer scared of getting busted since she got hwan to cover up for her.

"Here is what you want," Myungsoo hold up the piece of paper in his hand that had his signature on,"so can you stop following me around?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter