Explaining

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Gary's POV

I wake up to the sunlight streaming through my window. I have to film today, for Running Man. It is today that I would see her. 'Would she speak to me? Or even look at me?' I wondered. After the events two days ago, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't speak to me.

 

*Three Days Ago...

 

That eventful morning, I woke up with a terrible headache which I assumed was the cause of a severe hang-over. As I came to my senses, I realize that I am not alone. An unfamiliar person is beside me still sleeping. Nervously, I check to make sure that we did not do anything 'disastrous' during the night, which I really don't remember. 

I sigh, relieved. "Good. I for once slept with my clothes on!"  That woke my unknown visitor.

"Morning, Oppa." She greeted. 

"Is that all you can say! You speak as if this was an average morning for you!" I shouted.

"Oppa-" She whined but I cut her sentence off.

"Do you know who I am?! Or are you trying to use me!?" I yelled even louder, which causes her to cower.

"Mianhe, Oppa." She replied with a sly smile, as she continued. "I know who you are and I am sincere."

"GET OUT!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Reluctantly she left, swearing revenge.

 

*Next Day still in Flash Back..

 

I was casually walking along the street from the studio, when I was ambushed. Ambushed with the continuous flashing of cameras, and reporters. I ran. I ran until I lost them and just to make sure of it, I hid in a small store. Checking to make sure the coast is clear, I saw it, the cause of the chasing by reporters. How could I not notice? It's everywhere! On every single magazine, my name was there, accompanied with the words 'scandal' as well as 'mystery girl'.

Later that day, just about everyone calls me asking about it. The Running Man members, Gil, Simon D, everyone. Everyone, except Ji Hyo.

 

*Present Day...

 

When I arrive at the filming site, the hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter