Misunderstood Part 2

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary's POV

One-sided loves. They can be a blessing and a curse. How? Well, if you love that person sincerely, he or she might acknowledge your love. They are a curse if you continue to love that person and don't acknowledge it. In my case, I have loved the same woman for four and half years, and haven't been noticed by her yet. I've tried to forget, but my feelings for her do not obey. I started seeing other girls who I meet at various clubs, but it seems like my heart can't forget her. Every time I try to, I see her face, smiling, and laughing, even in my dreams. All my lyrics are based on her, I even try to give her a hint about how I feel towards her. But I'm still invisible to her.

I have tried and tried and tried to confess. To have my love acknowledged by her would mean the world. If I still appear to be invisible, then my world just came tumbling down. Speaking of which, just happened.

My heart aches, every girl I see, I see her. Ji Hyo. I didn't even remember coming to this place.

 

*Flash Back

 

I am walking. To where? I don't really know. I guess I'm just walking to ease the pain of my heart. My heart. It feels like it's in a million pieces, that are scattered across the floor. My plan failed. I failed. The realization of that is as heavy as a ton of bricks. It weighs down my heart, it makes it realize that for some people there are no "riding off into the sunset with the person you love most" or anything. These thoughts are just pouring through my head as I walk and walk and walk.

Finally, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter