Misunderstood Part 1

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

Driving back to my apartment I couldn't help but think about the way Gary oppa flirted with the guests. I mean I don't mind, scratch that. I DO mind. And the way he kept glancing at me, it was like he expected something from me. Aye, ottoeke? By the time I reached my apartment, I had a killer headache caused by my never ending thoughts that kept racing through my head. The second I enter my apartment, I immediately flop down on my bed and snored away. 

I awake to the annoying sound of my phone. 

"Annyeonghaseo." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Noona, can you meet me and Suk Jin hyung XXX cafe?" Kwang Soo asked.

"Yah! You woke me up, just to ask me this!" I erupted.

"Mianhe, Noona. Please it's important." The Girin pleaded.

"Arasso." I said and hung up.

At XXX cafe

As I enter the cafe, immediately Kwang Soo waved me over to their table. I walked over and instantly pulled the giraffe's hair.

"Noona! It hurts!" Kwang Soo cried. After a few minutes I finally let go of his hair and sit down.

"So... Why did you guys call me here?" I asked curiously 

"It's about Gary hyung." Kwang Soo said. "Hyung over heard a conversation between Gary hyung, Jae Suk hyung, and Jong Kook hyung. Tell her hyung." 

"I just happened to overhear Gary, Jong Kook, and Jae Suk talking about a certain person." He explained.

In my 'mong' phase I asked "Who?" Suddenly came outbursts of "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter