Jealousy

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary's POV 

It's finally Monday! It's time for filming and most importantly to put my plan into motion. During the opening we were seated at a set of tables lined up in the shape of a partial square. It was covered in a cream colored table cloth with decorative flowers at the tables' edges. 

After we had greeted each other, the PDs announced the theme for the mission.

"Yeurobon, today's mission is the groom's family vs the bride's family." 

Yes! This mission would definitely help make my plan more successful I thought.

"Gary shi, you are the Running Man's groom-" Suddenly someone cut off the PD.

"Would that make Ji Hyo the bride?" Haha asked with a knowing smile.

Upon hearing her name, Ji Hyo's head immediately shot up.

"What?" She asked blankly.

Everyone burst out laughing to her response.

"Aye that is why we call her 'Mong Ji'!" Kwang Soo exclaimed.

"YAH! Giraffe, do you have a death wish?" Ji Hyo yelled grabbing the Giraffe's hair, making the sudden appearance of 'Bad Ji Hyo'.

Everyone erupted in laughter, watching their two dongsaengs bickering. 

"Mianhe! Mianhe, Noona!" The Giraffe cried.

After the members had calmed down, a mysterious person begins to make their way to the members. Now in sight of the members, they immediately stood up.

"It's Shin Min Ah!" Jae Suk basically screamed.

"Annyeonghaseo." Min Ah said in a charming voice that made her oppas almost faint.

"Jinja pretty." I said, which made some certain person a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter