Confusion

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

I walked, no, stormed away as fast as I could before he saw. Before he knew that I saw. That I saw him lip-locked with that girl. I feel tears running down my face as I run through the busy streets. I hope no one recognizes me, or sees my tears streaming down my face. I keep trying to tell myself that 'He was probably drunk and didn't mean it' but it was no use. The horrible thoughts keep coming back. That 'He did it on purpose to show that he doesn't love you'. 

When I finally get back to my apartment, my eyes were red and swollen from continuous crying, which continued throughout the night until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day with swollen eyes. I some-what looked like a panda bear, I could probably pass for one in the state I'm in. 'Thank God! I have nothing scheduled for today.' I think to myself trying to look on the bright side. As I start fixing my breakfast, I turn on the television which happened to be on the news. While I was cooking, I catch the words scandal and a certain Kang Gary. I turn to face it and I see photos of two certain people walking back to Kang Gary's apartment.

"The reporter saw the couples walking back to Mr. Kang's apartment around midnight. Who is this mystery girl? And are they in a serious relationship?" The news anchor reported. I gasp and drop the remote control as well as my breakfast on the floor and burst into tears.

 

Kang Gary's POV

I awake with someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter