Break Down

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Sorry for not updating in a while. I hope you enjoy! :)

 

Gary's POV

 

The car ride back was silent. When I got Ji Hyo's call, I was terrified. I was afraid of losing her. Losing her would mean the end of the world. My world. I turn to glance at her. She stares blankly out the window, probably trying not to recall those memories of almost being captured and who knows what else. We continue down the road in silence. The soft hum of the engine and the sound of distant thunder are the only things that we hear. 

As we go along, the storm seems to follow. There's a constant flash that is quickly followed by the bellowing of thunder. Rain begins to pound against my car, more like trying to pummel it. I glance at her again. Pretty, or even beautiful doesn't even to begin to describe her.  

"Focus Gary. You are her friend at nothing more." I thought. 

"Huh? Oppa what did you say??" A quiet voice speaks up.

Snapping out of my thoughts I quickly, nervously reply.

"N-nothing. I-I did-dn't say a-anything." 

Right on cue. The awkwardness sets in, again.

Quiet. Everything is so quiet. The rain begins to lighten. The thunder fades, but not the awkward silence between us. We continue down the road just before reaching the city limits. When she drifts into a light sleep. I couldn't help but stare at the angel sleeping next to me. 

 

Ji Hyo's POV

I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter