Courage

Do You Feel the Same?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gary's POV

Ever since the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew had fallen to deep. As time went by, we got to know each other better. And I knew right then and there that I was in love. So it was today I decided to take on my fear and ask her out.

I decided to wait until filming was over to make my move. At the end of filming, I started walking towards her. She was in her 'Mong' phase as usual.

"Ji Hyo, I was wondering  if you would like to grab dinner with me sometime?"  I had rehearsed this line several times before I approached her. But it didn't come out the way I had planned it.

"Ji Hyo, wou-ld y-you li-like t-to go-o gr-ab din-dinner wi-with m-me s-sometime?" Gary stuttered.

She looked at me with her 'Mong' face. And her reply wasn't what I had hoped for.

 

 

Ji Hyo's POV

 

Gary Oppa looked so handsome today. Wait! What are you thinking?!? I thought to myself. I was so deep in my thoughts that it didn't occur to me that someone had tried to get my attention.

 

"Hello? Earth to Mong Ji." Someone said as they waved their hand in front of my face.

 

"Huh?" I said dumbly, trying to get out of my 'Mong' phase.

 

I look up to see Kang Gary staring at me with curious eyes.

 

Ottoke? I thought. I zoned out when I think he was trying to ask me something.

 

What did he just say??

"Huh?" I replied.

"W-would y-you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter