the mess he did

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the mess he did;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  the messier i get.. 

 

It a bright sunny day and i'm loving it so far. I'm all showered up and ready for an early breakfast and walk with Jongin along the park in this kind of weather, it'll be so much better than yesterday. I know it will. The bright blue sky with fluffy clouds just couldn't make me stop smiling. Jongin asked me to help him with the stuffs he'll be taking to his new place which is in town and i'm gladly to give him a hand to redecorate the house which i really like. 

And it'll be my first time seeing his apartment though he'll still be staying somewhere around here for another 2 more weeks before moving out to town, and i'm guessing i will love his new apartment. I've got my summer look on and i'm loving everything because it actually blend in well with the weather today. It's sunny yet lovely with the wind blows in. 

I received a text from Jongin said that he'll be at the cafe that we'll be having our breakfast in 5 minutes and i should head there now. Today will probably be a day where i spend most of my time with Jongin and i'm so excited to hear about the girl that he's been looking for once he got here. I'm really curious because i know him, he's the type of guy who's quite picky and it was hard for him to actually fall for someone that easy. 

There must be something on this girl that makes him like her almost instantly 

I got out from my house and breathe in the very fresh air and the morning sun shine down on me, giving me that heat of summer which i love. It's still quite early but i don't mind it, i always love walking down the street in summer because it's always better than other seasons. 

The place is not that far and i got there in no time, i saw him sitting at the table right at the back of the cafe, probably talking to his phone. I got in and walk towards the table and he saw me coming and just give a simple smile and i got to my seat. He end the call in less than a minute "honestly tho, you look like a father or a husband who's running a business in town" i laughs when he frown at me and give me his irritated look. 

"well at least i'm doing well with my life" i scoff when i turn back around to look at him "you're saying that my life is worst than yours?" once again i let out a loud scoff and he just chuckle before me "i may run a small tiny clothing shop but i'm going to proof you that one day, you'll be seeing my name on a bilboard with her famous clothing line" he laughs and ended with a look "well i'm sure you will. i trust you" i smirk a little before getting up, ready to order my food "good, now excuse me" 

I got myself an English breakfast and a cup of hot English breakfast tea and went back to the table where he already started eating his breakfast "so you're going to spend your day with me?" he asked, focusing on his food "you asked for it!" he laughs and look up to me "well yeah, but are you sure you can take all those heavy boxes up to my apartment" well that part, i don't think so tho. "maybe not" i didn't get to answer him when he said that and let out another laugh. 

"but i won't be around tonight" he said and i look up to him, giving him a smirk "have you found her?" i asked and he actually paused for few seconds and i think he did found her "you did! wow" i just chuckle when he tried to look away "so she recognise you?" i waited and he look back up to me "well it was ... harsh at first but maybe because the place was loud and very stressfu-" "-wait, where did you find her?" 

"a bar" okay of course he was there "right, and i think she was kind of stressful and annoyed. I saw her coming out from the back of the bar looking so pissed off and she was heading straight to the exit door, but someone stopped her and somehow bothering her so i take a lead and pull her out" 

"oooh we got ourselves a hero here" i teased making him roll his eyes but chuckle a little "and i was kind of afraid that she'll get mad that i pulled her out but instead she ..." he stops and my eyes when wide when i think i know what comes next. "she did not! oh wow!" i was chuckling at how funny Jongin looks right now. "she kissed you. did she know that it was you in first place?" i asked "apparently not. but soon after that she realised who i was" 

"and she didn't run away?" 

he shook his head no

"wow, what a true love right there" i laugh when he once again roll his eyes and scoff at me though he knows that i'm just teasing him. "so you're going out with her tonight?" i take a bit of my food before looking back up at him "yeah, but we're going out in a proper one. not like a date in a bar or a club or something" of course he wouldn't take her somewhere like that, he's not even a type of person who loves crowded places. 

"i really wanted to meet her tho" "maybe you will. but not today" i frown. 

 

I got back to my shop where Sunyoung is, doing her job at the back room and surprisingly there's a lot of people coming and buy our stuffs which is cool and i love it when they all like my clothes that i designed. Jongin left to meet some of his friends for a while before coming back for lunch at my place with Sunyoung as well. 

"hey Sunyoung" i walk in to the room after looking at other staffs doing their job. Though my place is a small shop but i'm not giving up on my dream, of having a big shop and have my clothing line all across the world and let the whole world know about this. There's a long way to go but i'm not going to give up on that. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter