the curiosity

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the curiosity;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                do you like her?.

 

She packed her bags, she run downstairs when she heard his motorbike's engine sound and just how loud it was. She knows that he's in a hurry. she locked her door and stops when he turned to look at her "don't you have any jackets?" he asked though his voice does sound a bit annoyed, she could tell. "this is all i have" she showed him her winter brown coat making him sigh and roll his eyes a little "take them off" he said as he pulled out a black leather jacket and throw it to her. 

"put that on" he said but she just furrowed at him "why would i wear this when i have my own?" he turn to her with a look "fine" she frowned and put on his leather jacket that's quite baggy for her and she shoved her coat inside her bag before running down the porch stairs to his motorbike. "we're not going away by this .. right?" 

"one more question and i'm going to leave you behind" he's stressing up with her questions because he needs to get away now before other people sees him. he didn't know why he agreed to take her away with him, but there's no way to tell her no now. "jeez, why are you so grumpy all of the sudden" she frowned and got up on the bike behind him, feeling hesitated on wrapping her arms around him but she did. 

"because i need to get away now" he said and drives off fast making her burried her face on his back, surprised at how fast he drives. She didn't ask him where is he taking her and somehow she felt like she trust him. of course having that doubful feelings is still there but she trust Soojung and whatever she'd told her about him maybe was the truth. He wasn't that bad, if he's good with Soojung, why couldn't he be good to her. 

and besides, what's with the kiss he gave her just now? 

She wanted to ask, she really wanted to but doesn't have the guts to do so plus, he's driving. he probably wouldn't hear her because it's super fast. 

She wasn't sleepy but she was tired, obviously she couldn't sleep when he was driving this fast and she had to make sure her grip was tight enough to not let herself fall from the motorbike.Ever since they left their neighbourhood, he never say a word to her not even Jinri and as far as she knows, they are already far from Erindell, she could tell. 

She saw the signboards and they are heading north, making her furrow a little before she slowly ask him "where are we going?" she asked and he heard her "out from this country" of course he'd do such things. There, she saw a signboard saying Merrilake - 540km away. And besides why didn't she thought of it in first place. It's going to be a very long ride but she wouldn't mind, she find it somehow relaxing as she gets the fresh air whilst he drives his motorbikes and just enjoying the cold breeze and the perfect view. 

"are we going to Merrilake?" she asked but he didn't answer her, she just sighed and looked up to the sky and realise that it's turning grey that it'll probably going to rain anytime soon. 

Well, maybe they're just not lucky because it's start pouring heavily after 20 minutes of driving to the border. He had to stop, he knows that he have to because it's raining so heavily and it's getting darker. "maybe we should pull over" murmured Jinri at the back who's starting to get soaking wet. He kept driving his motorbike until he saw a little rest area by the road and he pulled over. 

He stops and Jinri hopped off, wiping off the rain that cover up her face and run her fingers through her now wet hair. "can you handle the rain?" he asked making her look back at him and furrowed. "i said , can you handle the rain cause we'll stuck here forever if we didn't find any place to stay" he said with his annoyed voice. Jinri just nods, shivering a little. he noticed. 

He hop back on the bike and put on his jacket backwards making her furrow once again as she hop on but little did she knows that he did that just to keep her warm when she wrap her arms around him. They put on their helmet and he drives off in the heavy rain, Jinri honestly scared when he dashed off quite fast in this rain and it's dark. It's just impossible to see in this dark. 

But he just wanted to get to the border and find somewhere to stay. He knows that the rain won't stop til tomorrow at dawn. Jinri burried her face behind him and hug him tight as he speed up. It's getting clearer as he gets closer to the border but it's still raining heavily when he gets to the immigration counter. He took out his passport and she passed hers. He can feel her shivering under his jacket but she never complain. 

It took them solid 10 minutes to get through the border but thank god they did. He speed up once again and he can feel her grip tighten even more around his body as he speed up and he can totally feel her shivering. He saw a sign not too far from where they are now and he couldn't help it but to speed up to get to the place. 

It's a small motel by the road. 

"we're staying here tonight" he said as he pull over and park his motorbike near the lobby. Jinri just nods and shivers really bad that she couldn't take her own bag up. Without a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter