the mistakes

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                         

❝the mistakes;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                it was my mistake, i'm sorry .

 

Jinri's in the kitchen with a hot cup of tea in her hands, warming it up before she let out a soft sigh. "are you okay?" asks Soojung when she came to the kitchen and saw Jinri at the island. She just nodded but she frowned and shake her head no. "i'm.. confused" she said. "and i'm just .. i know you're being nice, Jongin too. but i'm sorry but i don't feel comfortable staying here" she said 

Soojung just nods as she stirs her coffee and sat next to Jinri. "can i ask you something?" she asked. Jinri turn to look at her and furrowed. "yea?" Soojung took a deep breath before asking her "do you know anything about his past?" she asked. she furrowed once again and turn to Soojung. "did he ever tells you anything?" she asked once again. Jinri shake her head no and waited. Soojung was about to talk when Jongin come down the stairs and saw those two in the kitchen. "its late, aren't you guys tired?" he asked and came to the island. 

"we're just talking" says Jinri, trying to ensure him that she's fine, he knows she's not. "alright, okay so tomorrow i'm having a day off. should we go out for breakfast together?" he said to his wife and Jinri, trying to lift up the mood. "yeah, that sounds great" Soojung agreed and Jinri just smile, nodded to him. "i think i'll be headed to bed now.. goodnight guys" murmured Jinri as she take her cup with her, up to where her room is. 

Jongin turned back and saw Soojung rolled her eyes at him "what?" he asked "why must you cut whenever i'm trying to tell her the truth?" she asked and just sigh, sipping on her hot coffee. "look, i don't want her to know about this yet okay. it's still early for her to know about it. she can't adapt to it. i know" he said 

"but when then? you know she'll start to get anxious and she won't stop thinking about it until one of us tell her what is going on with her boyfriend" whispered Soojung to him "well maybe it's not the right time for her to know what the hell is going on with her boyfriend. Soojung, she won't stop thinking about it soon after we tell her. she'll overthink herself" she sigh and just agreed to him. "we'll wait for the right time. or maybe he can tell her himself" 

 

 

To Jongin and Soojung, they don't think it is the right time to tell her though somehow it has been almost a month now and there is no news from him either which really drives Jinri crazy. Whatever Jongin and Soojung trying to do or even trying to tell her, they knew it'll get worse because Jinri won't stop thinking about it and it's not healthy for her at all. Jongin hates seeing her like this though she do look fine on the outside, except some parts of her do look a little skinner than before. But he knows she's mentally suffering right now. 

a soft knock on Jinri's bedroom door was heard and Soojung appeared at the door "can i come in?" she asked "yeah, it's your house anyways" trying to chuckle herself, Soojung get in and saw Jinri's bag on the side and some of her clothes are on the bed. "are you going somewhere?" she asked. "i do appreciate what you're trying to do here Soojung, even Jongin. but i can't stay here forever. i have my own hou-" "-but Taemin say-" "but Taemin is not here okay. he's not here. he doesn't even know if i leave the house or not. hell of course he wouldn't know. he doesn't care" sigh Jinri as she folds her clothes 

"just please, let me go. i can't stay here forever" murmured Jinri and honestly Soojung didn't know what to do anymore. She's afraid that if she let her go, and Taemin came to find out that she's not at their place anymore, he'll gone mad. "l-let me ask Jongin" she left and Jinri just sigh because she knows Jongin will say something worst than Soojung. 

"so you're leaving" says Jongin as he walked in. "please, though you guys are lovely to me, giving me a nice place to stay but this isn't for me. to be frank, i don't feel comfortable at all" and both Jongin and Soojung couldn't blame her, they can see it in her eyes minutes she stepped into their place. "and it's been almost a month, nothing about him at all. Only God knows where the heck he went" Jinri rolls her eyes and start packing her stuffs. Soojung holds Jongin's hand, giving him a sign that she somehow scared if Taemin knows that they let her go. 

"yeah you can go" says Jongin. 

Soojung's eyes went wide open when he said that and she looked at him, asking him why. "but you have to come here for dinner everyday. or just spend your dinner time with us. that's a deal" he said. "fine" and this is the first time both Jongin and Soojung sees her smile. "thank you" she said. 

 

"you know he'll gone mad if he knows about this" says Soojung when they both left to their room "well so be it Soojung, i'm sorry if i sound ignorant right now but your friend left her for almost a month without any news and leaving her hanging and do you think it's okay for her?" 

 

 

Taemin was outside, things she doesn't know is that he'd been keeping his eyes on her everyday without her knowing it. But he was surprised to know that she's back to her place when clearly he asked them to not let her go. He was mad, of course he is. He dashed off to Soojung house and rang the door bell as if it's the end of the world. 

Soojung was shocked to see him outside her house and stuttered his name when she opened the gate for him "why did you let her go?!" shouted Taemin. "she wanted to okay. i stopped her!" "for sake Soojung, do you know how dangerous it is right now!? i asked for simple thing and you couldn't help me with that?!" just then Jongin come out from the house to see him and Soojung having an arguments. 

"you let her go didn't you!?" he shouted at Jongin. "yeah i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter