the ignorance

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the ignorance;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                 that's stupid..

 

Jinri's tapping her foot as she waits for Jongin to pick her up in front of her house. She's aware of what happened last night it just makes everything even more complicated after she got up from her sleep and since then she couldn't stop thinking about it at all. He's in the house, she knows because his motorbike is there.

Just as soon as she turns away, the door was pushed open and there he is walking out from the house without wearing a top, walking down the aisle towards the trash bins with that black trash bags in his hands. He didn't saw her there til he looked up to where she is. She quickly looked away when their eyes met making him furrowed a little. 

He knows why

She maybe feel awkward about what happened last night yet he doesn't want to talk about it when clearly she's the one who did the first moves and clearly she's trying to avoid him now,  he can see that. His eyes didn't stay there for too long until he walked back into the house and shut the door behind him, obviously ignoring her as well. 

Jinri heave a soft sigh of relief and saw Jongin's car approaching but stiff on her spot once again when she heard his door open up and his footsteps walking down the porch stairs which did make her look back and surprised to see him still bare top and he's walking towards the trash bin once again to throw another big black trash bag making her furrow a little but quickly looked away when his eyes met hers. 

Jongin stops right before her making her getting into the car in a swift motion and bagging on the car's door making Jongin jolted in his seat. "geez Jinri, it's a new car for goodness sake" he complaint making her murmured sorry under her breath, stealing glances to the man outside doing his chores. He didn't turn to look at her but she saw him stealing glances few times. "where do you wanna go for breakfast?" asks Jongin

"anywhere, just go" she asked him to go fast because she could feel his glance on her from outside. "um i can't just simply drive when i don't know where we're going?" says Jongin making the girl groan. "gosh Jongin, just drive to the mall. done" he furrowed at her sudden weird attitude and saw her trying to avoid looking outside. 

He turned his head a little to see Taemin tying up the trash bags properly and he saw him staring for a while before he closes the trash can and walked away "okay, i need some explanation from you" he said before he drives away. 

 

"you know what, maybe you should just go out from here for a while" says Jongin before he munch on his panini sandwich. "you know i can't" sighing Jinri as she stirs her hot english breakfast tea whilst waiting for her food to come. "why not?" she put down the spoon and sigh before looking up to him. "because i've got loads to do in the next few weeks" she couldn't take her mind off her work that sometimes worries him so much. Even Sunyoung. 

"exactly, that's in like few weeks from now. you can just go to somewhere near here for a few days" but she shake her head no "i'd rather stay at my house tho" she said and sigh "you've been thinking too much don't you?" she shrug at his question "don't mind about me Jongin, i'm fine" he just scoffed at her and there's her meal coming to her, she thanked the waiter before eating it slowly

"Jinri, be happy that i'm here for you" "yeah but i don't need anybod-" "don't lie to yourself. you were crying helplessly because of Chanyeol and you told me you don't need anybody who just wanted to be there and support you?" he cut her words and just leave her sighing before him. He's got the point. Jinri was so helpless the day she found out about Chanyeol taking the drugs and in the rehab and causing trouble and he picked up her names for stupid reasons.

For people with anxiety, for people like her , it's not a thing that you can just let it go easily. 

Sunyoung was so worried for her but thankfully it was nothing and the fact that she knows how to control it by now eases her a little but it still doesn't convince Sunyoung. Jongin doesn't know much but he knows that it could be bad because he'd seen her having her anxiety and panic attack quite a lot during their teenage days. 

"and i don't know what's going on right now, why are you acting so weird all of the sudden?" he asked when he remembered this morning. "it's nothing. gosh Jongin, can you not spoiling my mood? i don't feel like eating now" she sigh. "okay sorry about that, Princess" he mocked her making her frowned at him but he just chuckled, trying to cheer her up with somehow it did helped. She smiled a little. 

"i won't be around for a week or two" he told her making Jinri look up to him "where are you going?" "New York, and i'm taking Soojung as well" that made her scoff and roll her eyes at him before smirking a little at him. "you're not planning on proposing aren't you?" she asked before she laughed when his face changed 

"obviously not! i mean not now. i'm still learning and trying to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter