the changing

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the changing;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  it's changing ever so slowly.. 

 

Taemin woke up with a sting on his face but it gets better since last night. There's a knock on his door making him groan a little. He realised that he fell asleep on the sofa last night because he was exhausted from getting all of those things shipped to the owner. He got up on his feet when the knock is getting loud and he knows who it was by the way the person knocked the door. 

He stops before the door and pull it open, "jeez, what took you so long?" he didn't say a word and step aside for her to come in. "did you slept on your sofa?" "yes Soojung... i was tired" he murmured that out together with a little groan. Soojung turned back facing him and gasped to see his face with few bruises on his face. "what happened?"  

He shake his head to her and take a sit on his sofa with a sigh escaped his mouth. "please tell me you didn't get into a fight last night" asked Soojung but he just remained silent. "gosh Taemin.. why?" yet again, no answer from him but he just shrugged after few seconds. "it wasn't me. i just went there for some drinks" he said and let out another sigh out. Soojung didn't seat, she just stand before him with her arms wrapped together under her s line. 

"it was really bad last night. but everything's fine now" he murmured that out before run his fingers through his messy hair. "whatever, i'm fine now" Soojung take a seat next to him, having her eyes on him as she observed his buised face. "are you sure?" she asked making him look at her, knowing that she's worried about him. "yes i'm alright Soojung" he said but her eyes never leave him. 

"it looks like it's been treated" she said and try to take a closer look when he gently push her hand away. "yeah.. some stranger did" he said, remembering last night. He got up on his feet to get to the kitchen to have a cup of hot tea or anything to eat for breakfast. Soojung furrowed before she get up and walk towards the kitchen island and asked him "who's the stranger you're talking about?" she asked 

Taemin heave a sigh and run the fingers through his hair as he waited for the water to boil. "the neighbour.. next door" he said though he sounded like he didn't want to talk about it at all. "who's your neighbour?" Soojung kept asking question and it drives him insane but surprisingly, he managed to controlled his anger whenever he's with Soojung. He do realised that. "nobody" he said but this time, she didn't ask him another question. 

Instead, she just nods a little and still standing there whilst she have her eyes on him. She knows that he's done with his life. She knows that he wanted to run away again but she was against it. Enough with running away, she thinks that he can be like a normal person if he slowly pushing all these bad things away and start accepting people more in his life. 

She may not spend most of her time with him but she's always there whenever he needs her. He never say or call her saying that he needed her but whenever she comes, he felt relieved at some point. 

Though they do fight once awhile but Soojung seems like a person who never give up on him easily. That's one of the reason why he loves her, it's just that he never express that to anybody.

But Soojung knows. 

she knows. 

"what are you doing here anyways?" Taemin asked as he do his hot tea and walked back to the sofa to sit. "i was going to the mall nearby, thought of dropping by to see you" she said and take a seat back next to him. He turned the tv on without turning to look at her, not even a glance when she kept on checking his face. She then turn around to look around them and found no boxes or whatsoever. 

"did you stop taking the boxes?" she asked but he remain silence. 

She look around once again before she stops at him. He didn't talk but he nod his head. Soojung felt relieved because she thought he'd take the boxes again when he said he wanted to stop doing all these . "how many boxes left?" she asked when she saw there's one box inside his bedroom. "7" he answered her 

"That's still a lot" she murmured under her breath, thinking on how can she help him to get through this fast. "didn't you say you're going to mall?" he started to get annoyed but yet again, he doesn't want her to leave fast. "well yeah, i am. i'm just waiting for a text from someone" she said as she took out her phone to check on whether there's a text coming in. Taemin scoffed when he turn to her "well you shouldn't tell me that. i know you have someone. jeez" he rolled his eyes making the girl scoffed in disbelief

"are you jealous? jeez, yes i'm going now. i'm just checking on you" she scoffed once again but chuckled once she got on her feet. Taemin didn't say a word, he just got up on his feet as he followed Soojung towards the door. "would you like to meet my boyfriend some day?" asks Soojung once she pulled the door open and Taemin just furrowed at her. "you know i don't make friends" 

Soojung scoffed and nods "right, of course. Mr.Arrogant. i got it"  Soojung walks out whilst Taemin stays there by the door before he take a step out to the porch. "are you coming back tonight?" somehow he found himself asking her question. He rarely do that. Soojung smirks as she turned to him "why? do you want me to?" the older one rolled his eyes at her "no. because i'm going out tonight" 

Soojung scoffed in disbelief and walk down the porch stairs "okay fine. it's not like i'm going to see you tonight anyways" she stops after she took the last step of the stairs and squinting her eyes at the tall lady walking down the porch stairs next door. "isn't that... Jinri!" she shouted making the guy furrowed and turned to his right to see his neighbour walking out from her house, all dressed up and the memories of last night came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter