the unexpected moves

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the unexpected moves;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                 she doesn't know why..

 

It was bright outside as Jinri groaning and rubbing her eyes, the birds are chirping and the winds are blowing. She feels much better since last night and she couldn't recall back what happened last night. What she did know was that she went to sleep late at night and that's it. But little did she know that it was him who brought her back to her bedroom and keep her warm when the night was getting colder. 

The noise outside makes her frown a little and got up from her bed to the balcony to see her neighbour doing some mowing at his backyard, half to be precise. Jinri felt weird when she saw him for some reason and she somehow wouldn't want to know why. She just wanted to keep it that way, for now. But it did makes her think that he isn't actually that bad as what she thinks he is. 

It's just him who's being hard to everybody that's trying to approach him. 

Something clicked in her mind that makes her moved away from her balcony, down the stairs and out from the back door to get to his backyard. She stops few feet away from him who didn't even notice her there until he turned back and saw her, still in her night gown standing there looking at him with her arms wrapped together. 

He didn't hear what she's saying not until her unplugged one earphone from his right ear and furrowed at her. "great.. now i have to repeat what i just said" she sigh "then don't if you don't want to" he said and plug in back the earphone and start mowing the lawn. Jinri gulped a little when he walked passed her and her eyes couldn't look away from his built up body and how his biceps are showing perfectly without anything covering them, and the fact that his 6 packs are showing for the first time making her gulp once more. 

He turns back around and stop mowing when he unplugged the earphone again and sigh at her "do you want me to kill you with the mower? if that's what you want then just stand there and do nothing" he rolled his eyes. Jinri jolted a bit when he push start the mower and step back from where she was standing and frown at him when he looked at her, giving her the annoyed look before continuing mowing the lawn. 

Instead of just going back to her house, she goes to his back door which he did notice but done nothing and she just take some things from the kitchen. She knows that she wouldn't just give it up like that, and she knows that he won't be stopping treating her like this unless if she try hard to change him which is what she's doing right now. 

She kept the words from Soojung in her mind. 

She took a glass and fill it in with water and saw some apples on the counter and decided to cut them up. She bring the snacks out and place it onto the bench before she sits on the side of it and watch him mowing whilst having a slice of apple. Seconds later Taemin was almost done when he pushed the off button and look up to see her sitting on the bench whilst eating the apple slices, casually sitting there like she's at her own place. 

He took off the earphones and walk towards her. "you know you're still at my place" he said when he stops just a foot before her. She look up, furrowing a little bit at the sunlight shining down from the back. She nods. "snacks?" she handing him a bowl of apple slices making him scoff. Jinri is just trying to play along, she knows the game he's playing. He wanted to make her feel annoyed so she could leave 

Not this time for her, she knows it and she won't give up on it easily. not until she sees some soft part coming from him. 

Taemin took a seat next to the bowl and just drink the water almost everything making Jinri furrowed at him. "slow down, you'll choke yourself up" she said but obviously he wouldn't listen. Jinri just look away and enjoying the morning sun as she munch on the apples, didn't realise that he's actually observing her for quite a while, until she broke the silence "do you mow often?" she asked making him scoff and take one slice up to his mouth and munch it when Jinri turned to him 

"do i look like i mow everyday?" he asked and Jinri just shrug "i don't know .. you do look like you mow quite often. because if you do, can you do for my lawn?" she asked before giving him a big grin but the guy just rolled his eyes at her and scoff "why don't you ask your boyfriend to do it for you then?" Jinri roll her eyes at him and looked away. Jinri recalled about yesterday and how bad Chanyeol was that he got admitted to the rehab and as much as she hates it, she just hope that he'll get better and just move on with his life. He's ruining his life and blaming her for doing that to him when clearly it was all him. 

"you're sweating a lot" she said , trying not to look at his body and trying to keep her eyes on his. It wasn't a bad idea to look at his eyes because now she can see how clear his eyes look and how beautiful his eyes are. It's almost like honey coloured eyes. "well at least i've showered" he answered her making her scoff "you're still in your nightgown" he looked away and munch on the apples making her scoff once again. "hey, i don't smell bad after waking up" she said making him scoff and turn to her "i wonder where did all the flies comes from" 

Jinri scoffed out loud and just got up on her feet, didn't actually see him who's having a small smirk on his face just before she get to see it. "Taemin?" both of them turned around to the back door and saw Soojung there once the door was pushed open. "oh... i-i'm sorry. did i ?? interrupting something?" she asked but that smirk on her face was showing clearly. Taemin just looked down to the bowl of apple slices and looked away whilst Jinri cleared out and take another step back. "i'll just .. go. Hi by the way" she said and rushed off to her house making the other girl smirks and chuckle softly. 

"thought you're ready" says Soojung when she take a seat next to him. "i am though but it took you so long to get ready, i've decided to mow my lawn for awhile" Soojung scoff but chuckle softly next to him "but do you realise that you're sweating like hell" "i can just take a quick shower, as if it's gonna take 10 minutes or so" he said "anyways, what does she-" "i'm going to shower" he cut her knowing that she wanted to ask about Jinri. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter