the failure

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the failure;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                coward.

 

There's only one thing that makes Jinri nervous for the past few days until today, is the result of her work that she spent her time doing without sleeps. She got in but whether her work got to the final or not, they don't know. Jinri is still waiting for the letter to come to her house and she couldn't tell herself will she be alright if she didn't get in. She'd spent months doing those thing without enough sleep and rest and just how much it tires her. 

Sunyoung knows she wouldn't be okay at all. 

Because she had been complaining and whining about how tired she was and just wanted everything to stop especially when the drama kicks in, when Chanyeol take a step into her life once again and ruined it for her as if her life isn't good enough without him being there, he made it worst. 

He made her life worst than what she had. 

Sitting on the sofa outside as she trying to get her mind off of everything that tires her, her eyes landed on his house and she couldn't help but to wonder where he is. it's been almost a week and she didn't see him for the last few days since the last time he left. She knew he must be out of town and she wouldn't really care about it, but maybe not her mind. 

but it's been like few days or probably almost a week, she don't know, she lost count. She wouldn't lie that she actually waited for him to come back, she knows it won't change anything once he's back cause he's probably going to ignore her or just treat her like he always did. why would she waited? 

she wouldn't understand herself either. 

Her phone rings as a text message comes in  and she picked it up to see Jongin's name on the screen. She furrowed at the weird text he sent to her that says 

 

okay i have something to tell you and swear to God you won't get mad at me. 

 

It is strange somehow because he never send this kind of texts before, not even once if she didn't missed any. 

 

not going to promise you that cause by the text you sent me, i already am somehow feeling that anger in me. 

 

she wasn't joking but at the same time she's just trying to make him more nervous cause she knows he will and she loves teasing her with it. but the anger was not a lie. she was just hoping that it was not anything stupid. 

 

okay maybe i won't tell you. 

 

she rolled her eyes at the text from him and quickly type back 

 

honestly Jongin, you made it worse. what did you do? please tell me it is not some stupid things or something

 

it somehow took him a while to reply her back and she'd waited for long now that it's started to rain outside but she never bother to go in. She loves being in this kind of weather and just enjoying the cool breeze it gives, tho she did wrap herself under a light blanket. But going inside is much more boring than staying in the porch, listening to those rain drops on those roof shingles. 

 

it .. is kind of stupid .. 

 

i kind of ... 

 

got married

 

with Soojung...

 

Jinri spilled her tea when she read the text message from him. It was hot and it burns her tongue but Jongin's text was beyond that, she was more shocked with the text than the burning the tea gives on her tongue. She knew it must be some stupid thing but she didn't even thought of him marrying her too soon. 

 

i thought you're not proposing to her whilst in New York?! 

 

it is still a shock to her 

 

i kind of did.. and we got married right away. are you mad? 

 

mad? of course she's not. why would she gone mad of her best friend getting married, it is his life anyways but she just couldn't cope with the fact that he gotten married now without having a proper wedding or other people such as families and friends being there with them. 

 

why would i? but it was a shocking to me. i thought you said you're trying to know her better while in New York. 

 

It's getting pretty dark somehow when the grey skies covering the sun, the blue skies and the rain just got more heavier. 

 

maybe we're just meant for each other? i honestly couldn't say how happy i am with her and after the marriage, it changes everything. i promise you we'll make it up to you once we got back. we're planning on doing a proper wedding reception after coming back from New York and Soojung wanted you to help her picking out the dress

 

Even though she's still having that perception of Soojung in her head, and though she's trying to learn to accept her even more even though she did starting to accept Soojung because she can see that the girl isn't as bad as she thought she'd be and maybe she's much more better than other girls that Jongin had gone out with. Just because her looks doesn't fit well with her attitude doesn't mean she isn't a nice girl. 

She'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter