the first encounter

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the first encounter;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   um, excuse me sir .. your foot is on my garden....

 

Things aren't so nice today. It was hectic and busy. the post office was packed with people and childrens were crying here and there. I couldn't even walk into the post office. The traffic was horrendous and everyone's busy because school's out starting from tomorrow and summer is finally here in Eridell. 

Summer, it should be a bright and sunny and beautiful days but first day of summer was a bummer for me. Having my own small clothing shop where i create my own clothes is actually not an easy job. It takes time to built my own confidence, to open up my own store and create my own job. It's been a 5 years long since i first open up my shop and slowly people grew to like it.

I heave out a sigh as i take a step into my little shop and close the door behind it. "tough day?" i scoff and take off my bag as i walk towards the counter "tell me about it" i sigh and take a seat on the small couch before the drawing room and there's where all the magics happen. "so, we've got few orders" says Sunyoung, my best friend from high school and she helped me with every little thing i did for my shop. She's a year older than me and i look at her as my own older sister. 

"few girls came and ask for a new summer-kind of crop tops, which i think is a brilliant idea" i just nods as i listen to her. "a beautiful dress for this one sweet girl for her prom" i nod once again and take the design paper from her hand "and lastly, we need new clothes for summer" i look up to her and chuckles "that's not from those people, that's from you" she laughs and nods. well that's not much but that would do before summer break starts and we'd get so much busier than today. 

"your ex came just now" i stops before a table full of colourful fabrics. "he was looking for you" she continued and i look down to my hands."what does he want?" i look back at Sunyoung and she just shrug "he just asked about you" "and did you tell him?" 

"of course not" 

thank god. 

I don't have any problems with him but i just hope that he'll go away and stop bothering about my life. Enough with what he did and did he expecting me to accept him back for what he'd done? of course not. not even if he asked to be just a friend. 

Because Chanyeol is never a good one

he was never a good boyfriend. 

I heard a tingling sound coming from the front and i turn around to see who's coming in when clearly the 'closed' sign is up. I scoff before pull up my hair into a pony tail and roll up my sleeves as i walk out from the room "the shop's closed" he just laughs before me and tapped the table with his fingers. "i just came back from Crystalmill and you're not happy seeing me here?" 

well, it'd be a lie if i said i'm not

He smile before me and i walk out from the counter and he wrap his arms around mine "it's good to see you back after a while Jongin" he patted my back "you too Jinri" he let go of me and i take a seat on the stool before he does the same thing next to me. 

Jongin's my best friend back in middle school and we used to live next to each other and sneaked out at night to watch movies together at the cinemas. He left to Crystalmill which is miles away from Eridell for university and he got an offer to work there as well, but we still contacting with each other from time to time. "gosh what's going on with Eridell? it's so hectic" i heave a sigh as i look back to the street outside

"but thank god summer is here, which means most of the people here will be going away" i said and turn back around to face him. He grew up way too fast. I don't remember the last time i see him. probably 3 years ago? or 4 i'm not sure but it is nice to see him back after awhile. 

"so you're staying?" i asked though it's just a crazy question, but i just wanted to know "surprisingly yes. i've got an offer to work in Eridell and i couldn't say no couldn't i?" i smile before him, knowing that i'll be having my best friend around more often. "how was your love doing?" i asked, remembered that he have this one chic back in Crystalmill and i honestly don't like her because he met her in a bar at some point, she looks just like a . 

"it didn't work out. so i guess maybe i can find one here in Eridell. oh, in fact, i did found one back in Crystalmill.. she said she lives here" that made me scoff before him and he just laughs "what about you? anything new?" i shake my head no and i'm not surprised myself because i was busy doing my own stuffs and couldn't care less about the world outside. "but Chanyeol came just now" his eyes widened

He knows Chanyeol and never liked it. He was a jerk . that's what Jongin says but i couldn't agree more "he saw you?" i shake my head no to him "i was out, Sunyoung told me he came" 

"gosh what does he want.." 

"exactly" i heave out a sigh and saw Sunyoung coming out with a plate of biscuits she just made and a pot of hot tea "Jongin, you wouldn't mind staying for a while right?" asked Sunyoung at the back and Jongin turn with a smile "i can stay until midnight" i just chuckle and shake my head as i walk back to the room to do some cutting. 

 

 

I heave a sigh after i pull the door closed and locked it. It's already 10 p.m and Jongin left to the coffee shop first and i'll be there in a minute. Somehow it feels nice tonight. The traffic has slowed down and i was right about people going away from Eridell for summer. It's always like that and i really like it because summer without all those hectic days means happiness. 

I was so busy with all the things i'm doing and i cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter