How to melt the Ice Princess : Now starteu!

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

Right now, we are standing here in one line, facing Bangtan Sonyeondan.

 

Despite the fact that I don't really heard of them because I'm really not into boy groups, it really is amazing to be in front of famous people, such as them. Hana eonni and Kyung eonni sure couldn't contain their excitement upon seeing them and now, from what I can see, they're trying to stop themselves from smiling too much, they're even exchanging glances repeatedly. I can't help but chuckle silently.

 

I am faced with who they call Park Jimin. He has this welcoming smile the whole time, giving each of us a look of it. He seems really nice but I'm bit taller so nah. 

 

This is the reason I don't speak out my opinions. I could clearly remember Minhee eonni's nagging a while ago....

 

"Yah Jung Minah, whoever the PD-nims picks as a trainer for you, I don't want your smelly attitude to come out. You know what I mean."

 

She even calls it a smelly attitude. Is being honest that smelly? There's no wrong and right opinion, right? I just state my opinion. I'm just like anybody else. "The problem with you is you're too honest." Hana eonni said once, that I tend to offend other people with my words. That's why, instead of stating my opinions, I have to keep them to myself so I won't get in trouble.

 

"Eonni, eonni" Hyunhee, who is beside me right now, called in a whisper. I turned my head to her. "What?" I whispered back. "I'm getting really nervous. I am feeling a bit uncomfortable." She said. I sighed and gave her my assuring smile. I held her hand and squeezed it. "You'll do good Hyunhee-yah. I believe in you, we believe in you. Whoever gets to see you here, they'll see your potential. Believe in yourself too, okay? We promised to enter this company together." I told her. It didn't take long before she smiled at me. It was her turn to squeeze my hand. "Thank you eonni, I'll try my best!" She said and held her fist a bit higher. "I'll never let you down guys." She added. I just gave her a smile and shook my head. You never let us down.

 

Soon, Bang PD-nim entered with Bangtan's choreographer, Son Songdeuk sunbaenim. Both of our groups bowed once they entered. "Good morning yeoreobeun, today's such a nice day." Bang PD-nim spoke. Did I ever mention that he's the CEO of this company? But he doesn't act like one. Now that's a CEO. "Today, we have new trainees here who qualified for the audition, let's congratulate them!" he said then clapped his hands. The others imitated his action. "Kamsahamnida!" We bowed repeatedly. "I hope you girls get comfortable with us, we don't bite." He chuckled at his statement. "And I hope you can enjoy your trainee days here, do your best and I hope this kind of training I'm about to give you will not only enhance your skills, but also open your eyes to new things." He announced. We all nodded in acknowledgement. "So now girls, you are faced with 2013's hottest rookies, please introduce yourselves!" He commanded. Bangtan straightened up and did their greetings. "Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" We clapped our hands as an, how do you call it? Appreciation?

 

"This rookie just had a comeback with their third album, Skool Luv affair." Bang PD-nim said. "And now that they had a lot of experiences, I decided to pair up each of you and maybe both parties can discover new things and build a good relationship with each other within a month." We once again clapped. "Okay, so now I am holding the list of the pairings," he held the paper a bit higher, showing us. "So I'll be announcing the pairings, goodluck!"

"Rap Monster and Lee Minkyung" Rapmon sunbae and Kyung eonni exchanged looks and they both smirked and bowed their head a bit. Woah, leader line?

"J-Hope and Park Hana" J-Hope sunbae waved at Hana eonni with so much enthusiasm and she did the same gesture, doubling the enthusiasm.

"Suga and Choi Minhee" Minhee eonni turned to look at Suga sunbaenim with a smile already set but Suga sunbaenim didn't return the smile. Instead, he groaned. Minhee eonni was taken aback by this but just shook it off.

"Jin and Min Haneul" Jin sunbae gave Haneul eonni a simple smile and head bow. Haneul eonnie awkwardly smiled back and awkwardly bowed. There she goes with her awkwardness with boys again.

"Jeon Jungkook and Song Hyunhee" Hyunhee bowed ninety degrees but can't seem to look at Jungkook in the eye. Some of us exchanged worried glances. Hyunhee's gonna be trained by the boyfriend of the one who bullied her. Seeing our reaction, she just smiled assuringly at us.

"Park Jimin and Shin Heegi" Oh damn. I was expecting to have that Park Jimin as my partner. Oh well.

"V, you'll be training Jung Minah." Bang PD-nim announced the last. V looked at me with an excited look and he expected me to react the same. I forced a smile and bowed towards his direction. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Minah imnida! Please take care me!" I said while bowing, ninety degrees. I straightened up and saw him giving me his best eyesmile. "Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan V imnida! Please take care of me!" He then repeated my actions. After he straightened up he returned his cheeky grin. Great, I'm gonna be with the weird one.

 

"Those are the pairings!" Bang PD-nim announced. "And training will officially start tomorrow. For now," he paused for a moment, eyeing us one by one. "I want you all to get to know each other! So training won't be awkward. Go on, me and Songdeuk will be leaving you guys here." He gestured Songdeuk sunbaenim to leave with him and he obliged.

 

Soon the door was closed and we were left inside the huge practice room.

 

Partners started to meet. They're starting to have their own world. "Minah-ssi" a deep voice whispered on my ear, making me jump and raise my hair at the same time. Then a deep chuckle followed. "Sorry, I think I scared you." It's V. I turned to look at him. He has the same smile the whole time. I gotta admit, he's actually cute. "Eo, V sunbaenim!" I spoke. His smile became wider, making me smile a bit. "Remember when me and the boys watched your auditions? Do you still remember me?" He suddenly asked. I ducked my head a bit to hide my blushing face. 

 

Of course I won't forget him, I was the one who did his part in Boy in Luv when we auditioned here a week ago. He had lots of parts but I'm one of the dancing idiots that's why I looked stupid while doing his part. "You know, I didn't forget you, Minah-ssi," He told me. "Because you're the one who took my part in Boy in Luv right? You were so cute at that time, when you were dancing." he added. I blushed even more. Great, now he's making fun of me. This kid will get it soon. "Can I pinch your blushing cheeks? Hihi you're really cute." I suddenly lifted my head to give him a surprised look, revealing my blushes in the process. He didn't even wait for me to answer since he began to pinch my cheeks.

 

He began pulling my cheeks here and there and babbled about stuff like me being so cute and why wouldn't I stop being cute. Is this how he makes a good impression? "It hurts it hurts, stop stop!" I complained while holding his hands, trying to release them from my cheeks. "It hurts sunbae, stop stop please!" And there, he finally released me. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry!" He said, scanning my face with his worry-filled eyes. He then caressed my cheeks gently. "There, does it still hurt?" He asked. "Of course it still hurts! Should I try on you so you'll know?!" I bursted out making him looked surprised. "Minah-ssi, you...." he trailed off, pointing his finger at me. "You're getting comfortable! Hehe, just be like that okay? Were in the same age, the 1995 liners! So just be comfortable and speak more. I'm doing the talking the whole time it's tiring." He complained. I snorted. I never asked him to talk the whole time. "I didn't tell you to do the talking sunbae! But you're really talkative." I replied. He laughed. "It's coming out! Just be like that arasseo?" He requested. I chuckled.

"Arasseoyo sunbae." I answered. "Bwoya? I just told you to just be comfortable! Drop the formalities Minah-yah~" he whined. I snorted. He's being a kid. "Arasseo, Taehyung-ah! There, is that better?" I asked him, making him nod vigorously, that smile that never left his face. "Much better Minah-yah! You even know my real name!" He said, making me laugh. "Then I'm glad you like it!" I replied sarcastically, but he didn't seem to notice my sarcasm.

--

"Yah, me and Namjoon got a long really well! He even complimented my dancing skills!" Kyung eonni bragged, receiving disapproving sounds from the others. "And he also asked me if he can call me noona!"

 

Right now, it's seven pm. We're on our way to our homes. The van is filled with our noises about our encounter with Bangtan a while ago. While we are being noisy, the maknae line was quiet. Heegi's with earphones like the usual and Hyunhee was sleeping. She's used to our noise.

 

"Yah eonni, Hobi oppa complimented me too!" Hana eonni told Minkyung eonni. What oppa? They're in the same age. "And that he can't wait to see me dance tomorrow! Beat that ha!"

"How come you all receive compliments and all I get is a silent treatment?" Minhee eonni suddenly questioned. "What? Why? What happened eonni?" Haneul eonni asked, turning her head to look at Minhee who was sulking in the corner of the van. "I don't know! I was already being nice and all!" Minhee exclaimed. "He just stood there, nodding lazily at whatever I say, like he's not interested at all."

"Ohh, maybe he wants to train someone else and he got disappointed." I told Minhee eonni. She gave me her shocked and offended look. "This beauty is nothing to be disappointed about! And I was being extra nice, how is it disappointing Jung Minah?!" She bursted out making us all laugh. "I was just joking eonni, calm down!" I laughed. "But how about you Minah?" Haneul eonni asked. Suddenly, all eyes were now on me. "Seems like V sunbae was really happy he was paired with you."

"He's always happy and jumpy." I argued. Should I be happy about that? He made fun of me a while ago. How does that make me happy? "Aye, why are you like that? You should have returned his enthusiasm." Kyung unnie said. I shook my head in disagreement. "He must feel bad right now, not being able to make you glad."

"He made fun of me a while ago." I told them. "He was happy to be paired with me because he said my dancing was cute, especially that I got his part on the auditions."

"He said it was cute! He was complimenting you!" Hana eonni said and chuckled. "He was laughing that time while he's saying that. He's making fun of me!" I cried. "No more about me, how about you Haneul eonni? You seem awkward a while ago."

"Yeah, my awkwardness with boys won't really leave me. I can't make a good impression." she admitted. "Jin oppa was laughing at me but he's really nice. He said he understands my awkwardness with guys."

"Ohh there's an "oppa", where did the awkwardness go Haneurah?" Hana eonni teased. It's supposed to be Haneul-ah, but Hana eonni has pronounciation problems so...

"Well he asked me to call him oppa and that I should chill around him. That's the least I can do for him." She answered. "How about you Heegi-yah! Why won't you speak up?" Kyung eonni called out to Heegi. "You're lucky you got Jimin sunbae! Tell us what happened!"

"Well, like you guys, he told me to be comfortable." Heegi answered shortly, receiving disapproving looks and groans from us. She's really boring. "And that I should call him oppa from now on and he'll really be an oppa to me."

 

Jealousy and envy filled the van after hearing Heegi. "Wah you're so lucky you got Jimin sunbae, we have been eyeing him a while ago." Hana eonni said. "Me too, I was expecting him to be my pair." I second emotion-ed. "I was also eyeing him a while ago."

"Well," Heegi did a hair flip giving us her smirk. "I'm the lucky one then."

"Yah Jung Minah, don't you feel lucky you got V sunbae as your partner?" Kyung eonni suddenly questioned, making me stare at her in disbelief. What is wrong with these people? "Bwoya? A lot of Armys would want to be in your place, what are you?"

"Eonni, being with him is like being with you and Hana eonni. He's a combination of you two, how am I lucky?" I replied casually. Kyung eonni's expression suddenly darkened. "This punk." Kyung eonni muttered. She raised her hand, threatening to hit me. "But V sunbae's really good looking in person, and nice too. How did you not melt Minah?" Haneul eonni asked me. I shrugged."How would she melt down? She's our ice princess!" Hana eonni blurted out, making others laughed.

 

I just laughed along with them because I really agree with the title. And I'll never melt.

 

Never.


Hi guys ehe. So how was the first chapter? Please comment your thoughts below~ hehe and I'm really inspired right now. Wanna know my inspiration? Here, check this link out! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/855559/book-ii-the-forbidden-love-angst-romance

This is a Jungkook x OC fic my friend has been working on! It's the book 2 tho. Here's the link of book 1 if you're really interested! Hehe.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/522245/the-unrequited-love-romance-you-himchan-bap-bts-jungkookbts

 

She is really good like Jungkook isn't even my bias but she dragged me all the way to book 2 and I'm even cursing her for it. Please check it out! Ehe

 

That's for the first short chapter, I hope you enjoyed. :)