A Sneak-peek to the girls!

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

Lee Minkyung (1993 line)
- The oldest among the seven, though in the same age with Minhee, she's older than her by four months. She takes the role of the "father" and the leader material in the group. Though she's the oldest in the group, she is one of the kid at heart (mind) in the group along with Hana, but when it is time to be serious, she's the most serious. She's a bit boyish too. She's in charge of rapping and composing lyrics along with Haneul and Minah.

 

Choi Minhee (1993 line)
- The second oldest. In the same age as Minkyung but younger by four months. She's closest to Minkyung. She's a daughter of one of the owner of big companies in Korea so she's the richest in the group. Though she is the richest, she has a big heart (sophistication is still there tho). Fortunately, her parents agreed with her dreams and supported her even. She's the mother of the group. In opposite to Minkyung, she's the girliest. She's in charge of being the lead vocalist and the visuals, along with Minah and Heegi.

 

Min Haneul (1994 line)
- The first daughter of the family. Among the members, she's the smartest. Had been accepted to 7 universities in South Korea. She's one of the gagwomen of the group along with Minkyung and Hana, she's the sarcastic one, too. She's also the fashion genius of the group. She was once called to be an emergency stylist of Bangtan because of that. Along with Minah, she's probably one of those who usually makes fun of the members. She's the member that is awkward with boys. Like Minkyung, she does composing and rapping in the group.

 

Park Hana (1994 line)
- The second daughter of the family. If Haneul is the total genius, Hana is the total idiot of the group, the 4-D member, and the happy virus. Also the one of the gagwomen of the group. She was the reason why the seven of them became trainees at Bighit. She saw the poster of Bighit opening an audition for a new girl group. She grabs the poster and shows it to the other six later on and there, they all decided to audition. She's the group's dance machine and vocals.

 

Jung Minah (1995)
- The third maknae of the group. She's the ice princess of the group since she really doesn't talk much. But whenever she talks, her words drop like bombs. Her stare is also very intimidating. She only learns to be more talkative when she became friends with the other six (due to Minkyung and Hana's influence). She's also trying to be more careful with her words because she always get scolded by Minhee. She's the group's face and the rapper and composer as well. Since she's still young, she's learning from Minkyung and Haneul.

 

Song Hyunhee (1996)
 - The second maknae. She's the most shy member. She was always bullied by Jungkook's girlfriend, Park Sewon in school, until the other six transferred in the university. She was saved by Minkyung and Minhee from being bullied by Sewon and her minions on the first day. Like Minah, she talks less but really the sweetest member. She's the group's aegyo pride, "Her shyness alone is her aegyo!" according to Hana. She's the group's pride since she's a multiplayer, she can sing, dance and rap but she's not really into composing but she wants to learn one day.

 

Shin Heegi (1997)
 - The maknae of the group. Though she's the maknae, she's the mature one. She was Jungkook's classmate and got a fight with his girlfriend, Park Sewon. She doesn't back down when she knows she's right. She's the closest to Minah because they both have an almost same personality except Heegi knows her limit when she speaks. She nags more than Minkyung, especially when the gagwomen line starts their noise, she'll get annoyed and will nag sooner. Heegi's the maknae but she's very awkward when she's requested to do aegyo. She's the group's power voice and visuals. She is said to have the most powerful voice among the ones who auditioned.