The Prince and the Frog : The Golden Ball

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

"What? Really?!" I exclaimed as Haneul's news shocked me, like shocked me to the max.

 

I saw Namjoon turn to look at me with a weird look on his face. Why is he making such expression when his face is already weird enough for him to make a weird look. Joking~ hehe. "Kyung noona, why are you suddenly shouting?" he questioned with a bit of annoyance evident in his voice. He stared at me, waiting for me to answer but I ignored him and turned back to Haneul, the look of disbelief never leaving my face. "You saw them in front of our dorm?! For real?!" I ask loudly. Haneul slapped my arm, making me wince in pain. "What was that for?!" I massaged the pained part of my arm as I glare at her. "You're too noisy!" she whispered angrily. "I'm sorry, okay? Just don't hit me again." I told her. She just rolled her eyes and nodded. Why did she roll her eyes though?! "So yeah, I don't know what is going on between them because Hana hasn't talked to me or to any of us about her and Hoseok, even after that incident." I just nodded and listened for some more. "I just feel like I need you tell you because you know? You're in charge of the group now. Maybe you can talk some sense to that kid after their careless acts." I nodded again. "But I think it's best if I wait for Hana to spill the beans. She may be looking for the right time to tell us and knows that we won't get mad at her if she did." It was Haneul's turn to nod and sighed. "I just hope they both know what they're doing."

"You think someone saw them?" I suddenly asked Haneul. "Hmm, probably the CCTV. I remembered seeing one in front of our door." She answered. I laughed a bit and she laughed along. "Eonni, imagine the reaction of the guy in the CCTV room when he saw that. That'd be awkward." I laughed again and shook my head. "Yeah yeah, let's get to work." I tell her. She obliged with a nod and we both fell silent as our attention was back to our unfinished lyrics.

 

The long wait is almost over. Just a little more push and then we're gonna be in stage soon, as one. Rushed? I know, right? We we're given a month to be trained by Bangtan Sonyeondan then a week to be trained by the higher sunbaes, Pdogg sunbaenim and Songdeuk sunbaenim. After all of that, Bang PD-nim dropped the bomb and announced that we'll be debuting in a few more weeks. He also gave us a chance to compose some stuffs so it can be a part of the album.

 

That's why right now, me and Haneul are here in the recording studio, planning some lyrics, and if possible, might make some melodies. Minah is a part of the composing team but that kid can be at somewhere quiet. She can't write in a noisy environment. She makes good lyrics anyway so we let her be. Meanwhile, Hyunhee and Hana might be in a practice room, enhancing their dancing skills or making up some choreos. Same goes for the vocal team, Minhee and Heegi, practicing their vocals.

 

Meanwhile, Bangtan has been coming to the company too. They have been practicing and practicing their previous choreos for a reason which is I do not know. They're really hardworking, sometimes even overworking theirselves.

 

Over these past few weeks that we had with Bangtan, I can say that both of our groups got along well. When we we're still trained by them, others decided to introduce who to who. Like me for example, since Namjoon trained me, I'll introduce him to my members, same goes for my girls. Some got a long well like Haneul and Yoongi. They have a lot in common. Like Haneul is awkward with boys, Yoongi is awkward with girls. It's kinda funny because I don't know how they got along if they're awkward of the opposite genders. Meh. Jin and Minhee got along well too, because they have a lot in common too? Like they both like Pink?

 

Our attention was suddenly taken by the knock on the door. Then the door opened, revealing Taehyung and Jin. "Eomma!" My son greeted while spreading his arms, asking for my hug. I immediately stood up and approached my son. Aigooo. "Tae my son!" I greeted back as I hug my tall son. We did a mother-and-son hug for a while then released. Yes, I am Taehyung's real mom. I can't believe that I'll find my missing son here in Bighit. I've been looking for him in our planet but he wasn't there.

 

I glanced at my son's back and spotted the prince in shining mario shirt. "Hi Jin sunbae." I greeted. More like teasing. He gaped at me. "Yah, I told you to call me oppa a lot of times already!" He whined. I just laughed. Stop giving me those aegyos or I'll, I'll- "I was just joking oppa. I'm just still not used to calling you oppa." He just rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I've been telling you to call me oppa ever since forever." He said. "Yeah yeah, I heard that a lot of times." I imitated his tone.

"So, what brings you here and destroy the silence?" Namjoon asked in annoyance. Of course my son is here for his mom, this bastard. "Ah, I came here to call you. It's time for practice." Jin oppa answered then looked at Tae. "And him? He wants to tag along." He says. I gave my son a touched look. "Aww, my son wants to visit me?"

"He's here for Minah." Haneul butted in. I turned to glare at her. She gave me an eyesmile. An irritating one. Only Haneul can do that. "Ah no, I'm actually here for my mom and you too Haneul noona, I dropped by to say hi. I know Minah is not here because she's somewhere alone." He explained. I stuck my tongue childishly at Haneul.

 

"Well, we'll be leaving then. M3H4 hwaiting!" Jin says as Namjoon walked towards the door. Yes, our group's name will be M3H4. M3 because of Minkyung Minhee and Minah and H4 because of Haneul, Hana, Hyunhee and Heegi. Bang PD-nim gave this name because I don't know, he's too lazy to think any more meaningful names? "Bye eomma! Bye Haneul noona! Hwaiting!" I waved at them three. "Yes yes Bangtan hwaiting!" I said and they nodded. "Yeah, don't work too hard and tire yourselves!" Haneul says.

 

They closed the door and that's when me and Haneul are left. She turned to look at me. "Eonni, do you like Jin oppa?" I choked on my saliva and coughed. Was I being too obvious? Haneul's really scary sometimes. She's too sensitive and she can feel things. Like me liking Jin. How did she even? I tried my best to hide it though? "Was I too obvious?" I squeaked. She clapped her hands once and pointed at me. "I knew it!" She exclaimed happily. I just rolled my eyes. Great, now she knows. First Namjoon, now her. She'll probably tell this to the others later. Or if not tell others, maybe tease me for like, forever? "Aigoo eonni, if you want Jin oppa to like you back you should be more feminine!" She told me loudly. She sounded like Namjoon. That's exactly the same thing he told me.

 

Be more feminine.

 

Be more behaved.

 

Act like a leader.

 

Stop being childish.

 

Why would I change myself? Just because I like someone, doesn't mean I should change myself. I don't want someone liking me for who I am not.

As if Jin will like you if you ever change.

Yeah as if.

 

--

 

I sighed in pure satisfaction as I reread my lyrics. I made a nod. "There, I guess two songs are enough for today." I told myself as I stood from my chair and stretched my arms and yawned. I glanced at the wall clock. "Ten seventeen." I say. I began packing my stuff in preparation to leave Bighit. "Tomorrow, I'll be making some melodies for my lyrics, hehe."

 

I was left in the building since I was really inspired to write lyrics today, so I don't wanna miss this insipiration that I don't actually know where it came from but yeah, I was inspired. The others went to the dorm and left me because I told them to go on without me. They went home by eight so I had extra two hours. Hehe. It was worth it anyways.

 

I glanced at the table one more time, making sure I didn't leave any of my stuffs behind. Well, I guess none. I headed out of the recording studio and also headed out of the Bighit building. It would be nice to walk, eh?

 

I began walking towards our dorm. It isn't that far from the company anyways. I don't know why Minhee still wanted us to ride in her van when we go to the company. I mean, us seven walking in the morning would be great right? Minhee's such a drama queen I feel like punching her sometimes but yeah she's a black-belter in Taekwondo so nope, nevermind. Hehe.

 

I was happily walking while feeling the gentle breeze of Seoul's evening but something invaded the breeze that I'm enjoying. A scent.

 

I followed the scent and it lead me to a Soju shop. Now the scent was strong. My nostrils were right, 'twas food. I see people enjoying their food as they drink their cup of Soju. Damn, when was the last time I visited a Soju shop? OH AND SOJU!

 

I was about to enter the shop when a thought suddenly stopped me.

Hep hep hep! Where are you going milady?

Great, my subconscious mind.

Going inside that shop? Did you already forget that you're going to be a leader of a girl group soon? What if you staying in this shop might cause trouble?

 

Right. I'm going to be a leader. I should start behaving and try to be more mature. I took a deep breath and started to take few steps backwards, but there was this guy inside the shop who was staring at me. I gave him a confused look. He slowly brought his omelette into his mouth and chewed it deliciously, still staring at me. Then, not tearing his eyes away from me, he began filling his cup with Soju and slowly drank it. What is his deal?! Is he trying to make me jelly?

 

"This guy." I mumbled as I marched my way inside the shop. I sat at the empty table while glaring at that guy. He was laughing and he was giving me a thumbs up like I made a right decision in life. Did I ever mention he was an ajusshi?

 

"Ajusshi, what was that for?" I asked him. He laughed again and shook his head. "Nothing agasshi." He answered and returned to his food. "Excuse me! This girl here needs a bottle of soju please!" The ajusshi shouted. My glare slowly disappeared and was replaced with a smile once I heard what the ajusshi said. "And also some spicy rice cakes and dried squid  please!" I added then looked at him. He nodded at me like he's some proud father. I gave him my thumbs up, asking if I was good. He replied with two thumbs up. I laughed again and he did too, then returned to his food.

 

My order came real soon. Wah, fast service. I reached out for my wallet and paid the ahjumma. "Wah, kamsahamnida." I thanked and bowed my head a bit. She just smiled. "Ne, enjoy agasshi." She said and left me there.

 

I stared at my plated bulgogi, plated spicy rice cakes and my bottle of Soju. I laughed in delight and picked my chopsticks and filled my cup with soju. "Ha, it's been a while~" I sang as I picked a spicy rice cake with my chopsticks. I shoved the rice cake inside my mouth. I giggled happily as I felt the spicyness biting my taste buds. "This is so gooood!" I say to myself and picked my cup of soju to drink. I stared at the cup and laughed to myself thinking,

 

I'm gonna regret this all tomorrow.

 

Few minutes later, I started to feel dizzy. My sight was also spinning. I can feel my face heating up. No, my body was heating up actually.

 

But no, I am not drunk.

 

"Nan neul seuriya~" I sang with pure emotion then drank another shot of my Soju. I am suddenly becoming sad. "Me? Being the leader of our girl group? Why me?" I ask myself, tears gathering in my eyes. "Why are they expecting a lot from me? What if I disappoint them?" I ask again as I began to cry. "Nan neul seuriya~ maennal seuriya~" I sang once again as I began to be more and more emotional.

 

[NOTE: Minkyung was singing a song titled Drinking by Vibe. The part she was singing was the chorus which meant "I drink all the time~ I drink everyday~" lol okay I just want to share it guys. I have to.]

 

I turned to look at my food. Only one egg roll is left. I stabbed it with my chopsticks. "And you Jin!" I exclaimed loudly. "Why do I have to change myself for you to like me?! What, do I look like a boy to you?" I angrily stabbed the omelette repeatedly. "Am I not enough? Why Minhee? Why are you close with her instead of me? Is it because she's more feminine? More prettier? Do you like her?!" I say as I shoved the omelette inside my mouth and chewed angrily.

 

--

 

"Okay okay, thanks!" I told the staff and she just nodded. "Take care on your way home Jin." She says. I just nodded and smiled. We both separated ways as I jogged out of Bighit's building.

 

I had to come back to Bighit because I forgot some of my stuffs in there. We went home a little earlier a while ago. I guess everyone's really tired so we wanted to go and rest. Bang PD-nim wasn't against this and decided to send us early.

 

As I was walking, I came across a Soju shop and I saw a scene that made me widen my eyes. "Nan neul seuriya~ maennal seuriyaaa~" a drunk girl sang as she was dragged out of the Soju shop. "Ahjumma, why am I outside? I am not yet done singing!" The girl whined as she tried to release herself from the grip from the ahjumma.

 

What the- Lee Minkyung?!

 

"I am sorry but you've been very noisy, you're disturbing the other customers." Says the ahjumma and left the girl there outside and went back inside.

 

The girl sat on the ground and whined. I approached the girl so I can look at her face properly. "Kyung..." I whispered. She looked like a total mess and her face was really red. She looked up at me with her droopy eyes and smiled sheepishly. "Oh, if it isn't Jin oppa~" she says as she tries to stand up but lost her balance. I caught her with my arm around her waist. I can smell alcohol from her. "Ohh Jin oppa~" she sang. "This kind of things happens in romantic movies, no?" She says. "I guess we're romantic?" She then laughed.

 

I dropped my stuff to fetch my phone my pocket while my other arm held her to keep her from losing her balance. I searched for Minhee's name in my contacts and dialled her number. "Pick it up, pick it up." I say as I wait for her to answer. While I wait, I dragged Minkyung somewhere where no one can see us. "Ooohh, dragging me to a dark alley, eh?" She says. I gave her a weird look. She gave me a smirk in return. "You're drunk." I told her. She shook her head in disagreement. I just sighed and patiently waited for Minhee to answer.

 

But she didn't answer.

 

I tried calling her over and over again because she was not really answering. After how many attempts, I thought she finally answered but what I received was, "Sorry, the number you have dialled is temporarily busy. Please try again later." Aish Choi Minhee.

 

I don't have their numbers. I only managed to get Minhee's number, but she's not answering. I still don't know where their dorm is at. But I can't leave Minkyung here. What should I do?

 

"Why are you causing trouble when you're gonna be a leader of a girl group soon?" I ask her as I lift her off the ground and decided to bring her in my dorm since I didn't have any other options. It will be better to bring her to my dorm than leave her. "Am I not allowed to have fun anymore Jin?" I looked at her and she was staring at me with a bitter look. "I have been trying to behave myself. I've been trying to be a good girl. I've been trying to impress you guys. I'm no longer myself…" she says.

 

I sighed once again and decided to fall silent. Minkyung in a drunk state is an emotional Minkyung.

 

But, is she really feeling that way this past few days?

 

Soon, we reached my dorm. As I enter, I pray that the members are already sleeping. I don't want them to see Minkyung's state right now, and the fact that I actually brought Minkyung inside our dorm.

 

Thankfully, everyone was asleep. The dorm was dim-lit so I am sure. They're sleeping.

 

I rushed to my bedroom and locked the door. I made my way towards the bed and slowly layed Minkyung down. She squirmed and looked at me with her droopy eyes. "It's hot..." she says in a husky voice. She then brought her hands to the first button of her shirt, making me gape. "No no no" I say as I stop her hands but she swatted my hand away and continued ing her shirt. "So hot..." I sighed in relief as I spotted the undershirt she was wearing.

 

When Minkyung was done ing her shirt, she slipped her shirt off her and threw it on the ground then adjusted to a comfortable position on my bed. She was only wearing her undershirt and jeans now. I can't help but stare. She looked kinda y. With her hair in a mess and her black undershirt, it was enough.

 

I remember Minhee once told me that Minkyung is really not into showy clothes. Even wearing sleeveless shirts was a no no for her. I have noticed, too. Never did she wear any shorts or skirt whenever she goes to the company.

 

"Jin~" she called in almost a whisper, snapping me out of my trance. "Yes?"

"Do you like Minhee?" She suddenly asks. Why is she suddenly asking that? I mean Minhee annoys me a lot. Why would I-

 

"No." I answered. "Really?..." She ask once more. "Yes, I don't like Minhee." I continue to answer her as I pick her polo shirt from the ground and hang it somewhere. "So why is it that you don't like me?..." I widened my eyes and stared at her in surprise. "Is it because I don't act like a girl? Is it because I'm weird? Tell me...." she says.

 

I approached her side to watch her. Her eyes were still droopy, and was still on me. "Jin, I like you a lot." Minkyung says. "You've been really nice to me. You're such a gentleman and you just attract me so much...." she added. I just stared at her.

 

She's drunk. She doesn't know what she's saying, right?

 

Minkyung then tried to sit up. I immediately rose to help her but she has to lay back down so I tried pushing her back. But she slapped my hand and what she did next was the least I expected from her.

 

Minkyung grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards her. I almost lost my balance but I managed to hold onto the bed while I hover over her a bit. "You..." she whispers. She leaned on my ear. "Seokjin oppa..." she whispered. The hairs in my neck rose as I felt her breath on my ear. I can still alcohol but it was weaker than a while ago. She then leaned in on my face, making our noses touch. Now I can see her face even close. Her lips were slightly parted as she stared at me her half-lidded eyes. I stared back. Frozen. "Do you like me now?"

 

When did Minkyung become this y?

 

Seokjin, get away from her.

 

But why am I frozen here? Letting her lean in more. I can feel her lips brushing on mine. My breath shortened. My heart began beating irregularly. What is this feeling?

 

At this moment I knew, I am lost in those eyes.

 

And without me knowing, I leaned in as well.

 

--

 

I shifted my position to a more comfortable one and decided to sleep more. I burried my face on something warm. I scooted closer to it as I feel something tighten around my waist. I felt something soft on my forehead and it remained there for a while. I smiled in content.

 

But something didn't feel right.

 

Slowly opening my eyes, a view of a sleeping figure was the first thing I saw. A sleeping figure.

 

I widened my eyes once I recognized the face of this sleeping figure sleeping beside me. "Lee Minkyung, sleep more and stop moving." He says as he tightens his grip around my waist. My heart instantly went wild.

 

Why am I sleeping next to a Jin?!

 

 

HALLO GUYSEU JSJSISJDIJDKDNDKDKDNDKDKCOJJ Hehe. So my college life starts on monday. Hehe. My happiest days are over. I am so scared I might make a fool out of myself on first day. But excited bc new ppl. Hehe.

 

I hope you enjoyed this short update of mine hihi. 😄