The Sun's Smile : Today is such a bright day!

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, who are they?" I asked maknae, pointing my pouted lips at the group of girls who were passing by the school gates of SOPA.

 

He seems to be glaring at someone. "Who are you glaring at?" Jungkook turned to me them back at them. "Ah, them? They're a group of friends here at school." He answered. "And one of them is my seatmate in class. She almost made a scene with Sewon a while ago."

"Wah, they're seven in total and pretty too!" Taehyung exclaimed. "They fit for us, don't they?"

"Yah, don't be too loud!" Jimin complained. "We might get attention from the students, they might recognize us!"

"Well, since Jungkook is here, we can all go inside the van and head towards the company, don't we?" Namjoon said sarcatically. "Let's go, shall we?"

 

We all nodded and went inside the van.

 

--

 

"Aysh," I ruffled my hair in annoyance. "Why do I have to do this alone?" I whispered angrily. Not even one member wanted to come with me and manager hyung had me walking right now. The others are not even doing anything in the dorm. And I'm an idol! I can't believe manager hyung really. What if some students will recognize me, eo? "Aysh, those lazy asses."

 

After a few minutes of walking, I finally reached Jungkook's university. I raised my mask up to cover half of my face then approached the guard. "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted the guard politely and bowed my head a bit. He copied my actions and had a questioning look after. "Um, do you know where Jungkook's classroom is?" I asked. This guys should know who Jungkook is. My bro is pretty popular. "Ah, I don't know where his classroom is," he answered. "You can just wait here, school is almost over anyway."

"Ah, is that so?" He nodded. "Ah okay, then I'll just go inside, is it okay?" He nodded again. I bowed my head again and thanked him before making my way inside the big university.

 

Walking down the large hallway of SOPA, I'm receiving bewildered looks from the students. They're probably wondering why I'm wearing a mask right now. I just ignored them and proceeded with walking. 

 

"I remember where Jungkook's classroom is, beside the practice room if I turn left here," I mumbled and I was right. I spotted the practice room. I made my way towards the direction of the practice room and to my surprise, I heard Boy in Luv playing, it made me stop for a while. I took a peek in the door's small window to see what is going on.

 

"A girl?!" I quietly exclaimed. She was dancing to our song with no difficulty at all. And what is this? My part? She is imitating my solo part in the song. Is she gonna go to the auditions?

 

I then got a good look of her face. I gasped. "Isn't that one of girls yesterday with Jungkook's classmate?" I muttered some more. She really looked different today. Yesterday she was so noisy and jumpy. Now, she looked so serious. She is so good but I didn't expect her to dance so well. She looks a bit skinny and she doesn't look muscular at all. How does she dance so strongly?

 

After the song, she jogged towards her laptop and did some clicking. Then another music played which was unfamiliar. The music seemed to be really loud from the inside since I can really hear from here. The beat was sick! I never heard of this song before. 

 

She began dancing again. She's really good. Maybe she made up the choreography? I can sense passion emitting from her performance. I don't know why but she really amazes with me with her dancing so suddenly. She looks really focused and serious. She must be hardworking. She reminds me of myself a few years ago, during my trainee days. Always in front of the mirror, practicing my choreos everyday so I can perfect them. Maybe she has the same dream. Maybe she's dreaming of my dream.


You're supposed to find Jungkook and not stalk some girl dancing.

I am not stalking.

Then what are you doing?

I am watching.

Isn't that stalking?

"It is n-"

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" I immediately shut my mouth when I heard Jungkook's voice. I turned to him and gave him an awkward smile. "Uh, n-nothing. Hahaha...." I replied. He furrowed his eyebrows at me, not convinced but then shrugged after. He then looked at the door beside me then at me then blinked. "Hyung, what are you look-" before he can even finish his question, I already grabbed his arm and dragged him from his place. "Um, the sun is already setting down Jungkook and I'm the only one who came here to pick you up and we're gonna walk so let's get going." I said while dragging him out of the school.

 

Soon, we already reached the dorm and that girl still didn't leave my mind. That determined face, those moves, her passion. It never left me. Would I still meet her? Suddenly, a hope found me. A hope of meeting her again, and a hope of her attending the auditions.
 

--
 

"Alright, come in!" Songdeuk sunbaenim shouted. A group of seven entered, making all of our jaws drop in surprise. "Jungkook-ah, isn't that your classmate and her friends?" Taehyung asked Jungkook in complete shock. Jungkook nodded slowly as a reply, the fact that his classmate and her friends are auditioning still sinking in.

 

My heart began pounding inside my ribcage when I saw that face again. She was smiling politely while bowing repeatedly at the judges. There goes that smile that I saw when I first landed my eyes on her. My heart is reacting weirdly. A wide smile found its way on my face. I'm suddenly feeling the flutters inside as I watch her smile.

 

It felt nice.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted and bowed. The judges, which included Songdeuk sunbaenim, Pdogg sunbaenim and Bang PD-nim, just nodded their heads. "So, group auditions?" Bang PD-nim asked. They all nodded. "Oh, and Individual auditions too?"

"Ne!" All of them answered.

"So which comes first?" Pdogg sunbae asked

"Individual auditions." One of them answered. Oh I remember her! She was one of the noisy ones as well. She looks like she's the oldest.

"Okay, for the individual auditions, Shin Heegi, you go first." Pdogg sunbaenim announced. Jungkook's classmate nodded and walked towards the center of the room. 

"Oh the youngest among the seven and you'll sing. Shin Heegi-ssi hwaiting." Bang PD-nim said. Heegi thanked courteously and bowed. I guess Bang PD-nim found his fave.

 

To our surprise, Ailee sunbae's U&I suddenly played. "Heyyyyyy~" she began, her voice raising. She's making my hairs rise suddenly. She made a good start that I suddenly got excited. I clapped my hands loudly and cheered. "Shin Heegi-ssi hwaiting!" I exclaimed. The others followed and cheered as well. Except for Jungkook. "Wah, she has a big voice despite her age." Jimin said, his eyes not leaving Heegi-ssi. "I agree!" V second emotion-ed. "How about you Jungkookie?" he turned to Jungkook, who has his jaw still dropped. I laughed at Taehyung's attempt of teasing the maknae. I reached for Jungkook's chin and pushed it upward, to close his mouth. "Maknae-ah, close your mouth." I spoke. "A fly might enter." Others laughed slightly at how Jungkook is reacting right now.

 

After Heegi-ssi's impressive performance, the judges nodded in satisfaction. "Well, that was a good start." Bang PD-nim commented. "Such strong voice for a young age." He added. "Since we're in a good start, shall we proceed?" Pdogg sunbaenim asked, giving both of the other two judges a look. He received nods. "Okay, next is Min Haneul-ssi?" The tallest girl among them nodded and took a step forward. We all glanced at Yoongi hyung. "What?" he questioned. "Hyung she's as pale as you." V said.

 

She looks like a fashionista. I mean she wore simple clothes but they match well. "Min Haneul-ssi, you'll rap?" She nodded again. "Oh and you composed it?" Pdogg sunbae questioned. "Ne!" She answered. "Okay, Min Haneul-ssi, starteu!" Bang PD-nim said.

 

An instrumental started and the beat dropped. "Woah, this is good!" I commented while bobbing my head up and down in rhyme to the beat. "Yeah, uh!" She began. "Yah yah look here! Eyes on me!  I'm fly, the name's Sky." She intro-ed in perfect english. Is she even korean? She speaks good english. I almost didn't understand it. We did another amazed reaction. She then went on rapping about things I don't understand because she's rapping in english. This is so amazing.

 

After Haneul-ssi's rapping, she bowed repeatedly. "Gamsahamnida, gamsahamnida!" She thanked repeatedly. "Wah, now that's attitude!" Songdeuk sunbae commented. We all clapped our hands. "This is getting more exciting!" Bang PD-nim exclaimed. "Thank you Min Haneul-ssi, for that performance!"

"Now moving on the next one, Park Hana-ssi!" Songdeuk sunbae announced. My eyes was now fixed on the girl that moved towards the center happily. So her name is Park Hana. "Oh, what is this? Park Hana-ssi doesn't seem nervous." Pdogg sunbae commented. Her smile never left her face. 

 

She's so cute. 

 

"I am not~" she answered, receiving chuckles from the judges. "So, Park Hana-ssi, you're gonna dance?" She nodded happily. How come she can be happy at times like this? I was almost dying when I performed for my audition. "Oh, and Lee Minkyung-ssi provided your instrumental song?"

"Ne! My eonni made a good one!" She answered and pointed at the so-called Minkyung. The judges turned to her and she bowed at them.

"Okay Park Hana-ssi, let's see what you got." Bang PD-nim said.

 

That amazing song started and she began dancing. Some of her moves were already familiar to me because I watched her in the practice room. I then cheered again, with a racing heart. "Park Hana-ssi hwaiting!" We all cheered and clapped. I saw her lips curved a bit while she dances.

 

Hana-ssi's body was in perfect sync with the her music. Her movements were smooth and sharp. She's so flexible too. Maybe she has been doing a lot of stretches before dancing. "Aye, hobi hyung, what's with that expression?" Jimin asked me. He must have noticed how enthusiastic I am about this girl.

"What do you mean? I have been like this ever since Shin Heegi-ssi performed." I argued. He chuckled.

"Okay hyung, if you say so." He said. Am I being too obvious? I just can't help but not express my amazement. She dances so good, she has to know that.

 

After Hana-ssi's performance, I stood up from my place and clapped my hands till they become numb. "Wah good job Park Hana-ssi!" I cheered and the boys did too. How come this group of friends can be so talented? Now I can't wait to see more.

 

Audition went by fast. They say that time comes by fast when you're having fun. Well, I did. They were really talented. After Hana-ssi was Jung Minah-ssi. She also rapped like Haneul-ssi, and she composed her lyrics as well. They say her age was only nineteen but her lyrics was so realistic and we felt what she was trying to convey. And oh, she's the prettiest too. But Hana-ssi is still the best for me.

 

After Minah-ssi was Choi Minhee-ssi, which was one year older than me. She didn't rap but she sang and danced NS-Yoonji sunbae's Yasisi. She must be in charged of yness since she really did well too. Her voice was great too, and that confidence she had while performing, was really a big help.

 

Then came Lee Minkyung-ssi, the oldest among them but in the same age as Minhee-ssi. Like Hana, she looked so happy as well. She smiled the widest. She even managed to crack some jokes and the judges suprisingly loved them. "Because the auditionees are girls, that's why they're loving it." Yoongi hyung said, bitterness was evident in his voice. But I had to admit, her joke was funny. Like Haneul-ssi and Minah-ssi, she performed a rap, which is also composed by her. Haneul rapped about herself, Minah rapped about school problems and this Minkyung-ssi rapped about being carefree. She did good too. I think she has the best composing skills so far. She makes them damn sick beats too.

 

Last was Song Hyunhee-ssi, who was the golden one. She did almost everything. Sing, rap and dance. She was so shy and awkward but she was cute. She was kinda awkward when she stood there at the center while the judges interrogates her. But when it was time to perform, there was a three hundred sixty degree change. She was suddenly serious. Her performance was fiery, like how her passion. She was really the golden member, but still, Hana-ssi is my bias.

 

After that, it was finally time for the group audition. The judges were so much hyped. Them performing in one performance was definitely exciting. "Now that you're all together there, shall we begin?" Bang PD-nim asked in delight. They all stood with their back facing us. "Ne!" They chorused. Before the song even started, it suddenly hit me that they're gonna perform Boy in Luv. So that's why Hana-ssi was practicing Boy in Luv yesterday and....

 

She was imitating my parts.

 

The song began and they all did what they should, act like charismatic and tough looking guys. "Doegopa, neoui oppa" they all had their smirks, lipbites, winks and other siganture looks to seduce someone, like how we did, like how they're supposed to, and they didn't fail. Oh dear Hana-ssi, what are you trying to do?....

 

 

After their incredible team work, we, including the judges, stood up and clapped our hands. That was really a breathtaking and amazing performance. From that moment I knew, they're the chosen ones. I can see how the three judges reacted to their performance. "Gamsahamnida! Gamsahamnida!" They bowed and bowed while thanking us for our reaction.

 

Taehyung and Jimin were the noisiest. "Woo! Daebak jinjja!" Taehyung cheered while clapping his hands never ending-ly. Jimin copied his actions and yelled, "You guys did well! Did well!". The girls just laughed and bowed repeatedly. "Bangtan Girls! Bangtan Girls! Bangtan girls!" We chanted. They had surprised looks on their faces but then they smiled and bowed again.

 

Since their audition is done, they have to get out so the next auditionees can proceed. "I knew you girls won't disappoint us." Pdogg sunbae commented. "Your teamwork is really different! Your potentials in one performance was so good!" Songdeuk sunbae added. They bowed and thanked the judges. Then they were flooded with more compliments before going out.

 

They're almost leaving. I should do something so Hana-ssi can notice me. "J-Hope girl version!" I called. She turned to whoever called her and met my eyes. Our first eye contact. My heart went wilder inside my chest as she stared at me with those innocent eyesmiles. I beamed at her and formed a heart with the tip of my handa over my head. "Saranghae~" I say. Don't get me wrong alright, it's my way of saying my appreciation. She smiled at me enthusiastically and made tiny hearts with her index finger and thumb. She just did but didn't say anything before leaving. I'm already happy with that, as long as she did something. Throwing hearts at me was already enough for me to know that I'm having a big crush on her and I am more determined to meet her again next week.


--

"J-Hope and Park Hana" My heart once again jumped up to my throat in joy when I heard who I get to train. I gave my best smile and waved at Hana-ssi with so much enthusiasm and she did the same gesture, doubling the enthusiasm. Is she happy that she's gonna be partnered with me? Oh, my poor heart.

 

--
 

It was two weeks since Taehyung and Minah admitted that they're dating. I feel so much happy for them since they really look cute together. Opposite attracts! The ice princess and the alien. What a perfect match for me! The thought alone makes me want to clap in delight.

 

Since the company allows dating, Minkyung eonnie and Rapmon sunbae wasn't against their relationship. In fact, Minkyung eonni was the first one to react happily, catching the couple by surprise. Although Rapmon sunbae, reacted calmly than Minkyung eonnie. But ha, there was only a slight difference, slight. The other members couldn't contain their excitement upon hearing Taehyung having a girlfriend. Is it really rare for him to have a girlfriend?

 

Bang PD-nim wasn't against the relationship too. He was glad for them even. But he gave an advice, telling them to be more careful about the fans. Taehyung declined. He said he wants to reveal the relationship soon. He knows his fans is gonna accept his girlfriend anyway and he was excited to know their reactions. So what Taehyung wants was followed. After two days, Bighit revealed that they were dating. Taehyung was never disappointed, Armys congratulated him, sending their short messages through Bangtan's twitter account.

 

I stared at their picture in Bangtan's twitter account. Their first picture together. Minah's first derp. They look so cute together that I suddenly squealed, getting attention from my trainer, J-Hope oppa. "Eo, Hana-yah, what are you doing this time?" He asked with an amused look. I showed him what I have been looking at the whole time and giggled. He then chuckled. "You've been staring at that ever since they admitted their relationship." He said. "But oppa, look at them! They look so cute together! Eo, don't you think so?" He just chuckled. "Yah, it's already the last day of training. You should be focusing right now and not fangirl there." He scolded playfully. "You're not even paying attention to me anymore! Aren't you gonna miss me?" He cried. I pouted as a reply. Aigoo oppa, you're being cute today. Do you want me to pinch those cheeks?

 

"Aye oppa, as if you're gonna miss me. You're probably tired of me because I'm noisy." I said, approaching him by the table. He stared at me in disbelief. "Of course I'll miss you!" He bursted. I blinked at him, suddenly taken aback. Realizing what he said, he slightly blushed. Omo! How cute! Would he stop being cute for a while?! Really. "What's with that reaction?!" He questioned. "Aren't you gonna miss trainer oppa?!"

"Of course I will~" I sang. He laughed and placed his arm around my shoulders. Oh my dear, oh my dear. What is he doing right now? What what wh-

"Let's hang out tomorrow then?" He suddenly offered. I gave him a look. "Why?" I ask. "Because it's weekends tomorrow and we have the celebrate because training is finally over! And we have to celebrate your success too! Of being a trainee here and you're gonna be an idol soon!" He explained, that smile never leaving his youthful face. "And..." he trailed off and leaned in a bit. "You're gonna miss me right?" I scoffed and shoved his face away from mine. He staggered backwards a bit and almost lost his balance but lucky for him, I pulled him back. "Omo, sorry." I apologized with a pout. He gave me his another amused look. "Hana-yah, you have that kind of strength?!" He exclaimed, making me laugh. I rubbed that part of his face that I shoved. "I'm sorry~" I cooed. He tried pretending to be mad but gave in later. Ha! No one can handle my cuteness. Well, my eonnis can. 

"So, let's go out tomorrow?" He asked again. I beamed at him and jumped in joy. "Call! What time?" 

"Eight sounds good?" He asked, suddenly enthusiastic. "Call!" I high-fived him.


 

I am so sorry for the late update. My phone got confiscated by my mom for three days. When I got my phone bacck, I suddenly lost inspirations to write so I had to look for them and yees, I finally did! Hehe, I am already maybe 1/6 of the next chapter for this so I hope I can update hahahaha

AND GUYS HAVE YOU WATCHED BANGTAN'S FOR YOU?! OMFG IF YOU HAVEN'T, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTG6nxwdhyA

I just got home from work. Tired and sleepy. So yeah. I'll go ahead and sleep. Hihi. Bye Armys. ^^