How to melt the Ice Princess : 99.9%

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

"Okay, let's take a break Minah-ssi, you seem tired." I placed my hands on my knees and squatted a bit to catch my breath before nodding. I jogged towards my bag to drink water. I grabbed my bottled water, opened it and began drinking. While I was drinking, I took a glance at V sunbae, he was using his phone.

 

Should I apologize now? I don't want to make it any longer.

 

"V sunbae." I called out to him. "Yes?" He questioned, not tearing his attention away from his phone. "Um, I wanna tell you something." I said. "Will you listen?" I added. He just nodded. I sighed before walking towards his direction. I sat in front of him and tapped his leg to get his attention. "V sunbaenim, I want to say sorry for my behavior yesterday." I began, ducking my head. To be honest, it's really rare of me to apologize to people. This feels kinda weird and awkward. "And I also want to apologize for the things I said, too. I guess I didn't improve in controlling my words yet. I'm always scolded for my rude words." I added. I raised my head a bit to look at him, his reactions. He's giving me a bewildered look. "Minah-ssi, are you apologizing?" He spoke with that deep voice of his. I nodded slowly. "Why? You can't believe that I am apologizing right now?" I chuckled a bit. He did look like he can't believe I'm apologizing right now. "I rarely apologize to people." I confessed. He widened his eyes at me. "Really?" I nodded again. He suddenly smiled at me. "I must be special then." He said, almost making me gawk at him. This guy. "But," he flicked my forehead without warning. I immediately placed my hand on my head and massaged it and made a pained face. "Oww..."

"You should change that attitude of yours Minah-yah." He said. Did he just call me Minah-yah? Am I forgiven? "Nope, not yet forgiven." He said as if he's reading my mind. Seeing my reaction, he laughed.

 

V sunbae raised his phone to show me. "You should take a selca with me." He said. "I want to tell Armys that I'm training someone. I want to introduce you too." He then gave me an eyesmile. Thank goodness, that eyesmile is back. "And we have to do a derpy selca." I gaped at him. I don't know how to derp how am I gonna do his request? "What's with that reaction? I'll teach you how to derp, don't worry. Hehe." I saw him open the camera app in his phone. He then scooted closer to me. He placed his face near mine. "It's just easy Minah-yah, you just have to make a funny a face like this." He suddenly made a funny facial expression and clicked the camera button. "Did you see it?" I nodded. "Now let's do it together hehe. First we'll take a decent selca, then a derpy selca, okay?" I just nodded. If that's what he wants to do in order for me to be forgiven, then I should obliged. Gosh I can't believe I'm taking this seriously. I wanna laugh at myself.

 

He raised the phone in front of us both. "Ready, 1 2," I smiled with him before he clicked the camera button. We then took two more decent selcas before moving on to the derpy selcas. "Now derpy selcas~" he sang. "Ready?" He asked, making me chuckle a bit before nodding. He then counted to three again and I made a random facial expression along with him. I don't know anymore.

 

"Armydeul, I am training someone today. I'll be training her more in the next few weeks," V sunbae mumbled while his typing his caption for the pictures we took. "Here she is, her name is Minah and today's the second day of training. Please anticipate for her and her group soon~" He mumbled some more. "There! Posted!" He exclaimed. I chuckled how childish he is. "Now, you're Minah-yah again and I am Taehyung-ah again!" He beamed at me. "Finally!" I bursted out. I looked at him, he seemed taken aback. Realizing what I did, I straightened up and crossed my arms. "Okay Taehyung-ah, that was pretty easy." I said. He just laughed at me. I smiled a bit, enough for only me to feel. Taehyung-ah it is.


--


The first week of training is almost over, and was definitely a good start for them. They still have three more weeks to improve in whatever they're training for and the first week wasn't that bad. Today was another tiring day for the girls, they bid their trainers goodbye before heading out together to wait for Minhee's van. Once the van arrived, they all climbed noisily and headed home.

 

Inside the van, they were having their own businesses. Minkyung was listening to the melody she recently made, thinking of lyrics that will fit the melody. Minhee, who was at the passenger seat, was quiet. She had no energy to talk since she feels really tired. Heegi and Minah are chatting at the back with what they had for today during training. Hyunhee, who was sitting with them, was sleeping. Haneul and Hana were using their phones, Haneul playing some games and Hana was busy stalking BTS's twitter, looking through their tweets and pictures. Then, she saw something that made her eyes almost fall off from their sockets.

 

"What is this?!" Hana bursted out, breaking the silence inside the van. "Why do you have to be so loud?!" Minkyung asked in an annoyed voice. Hana ignored the older's complaint and turned to the people at the back to show what she found. "Yah Jung Minah, did you just derp?" Hana asked Minah in disbelief. Minah just blinked at her eonni. "I did, what's wrong?" She asked casually. Hana stared at her like she's some creature from another planet. "You never did this before, so amazing." Minkyung snatched the phone away from Hana to check it. Haneul peeked as well. "Wah, it's just the fifth day and you're already under his influence?" Haneul spoke. "I really don't like it when you're weird, you're scary when you're weird." Minkyung said as she returned the phone to Hana. Minah laughed at her eonnis' reactions. "He changed you and it's just the fifth day, wah V sunbae is really different." Haneul told her. "Look at you now, why are you even smiling? Your smile is different!"

"Could it be..." Heegi trailed off and brought her eyes to Minah. "The Ice Princess is melting?"

"Look at that smile! Really!" Hana pointed accusingly at Minah. "You're scaring me."

 

Minah can't help but laugh again. "Wah, even laughing!" Hana exclaimed. "Haven't you guys noticed?! She's frequently laughing these days, so weird."

"Wow, says the not-so-weird one." Haneul sarcastically stated.

"I hate you Haneul. I was not talking to you." Hana said and stuck her tongue out to Haneul.

"What are you guys saying?" Minah asked. "I'm okay, really."

"You like V sunbae, don't you?" Heegi suddenly asked, catching Minah off guard. Heegi stared at her directly in the eyes. Her mind went blank for a moment, making her unable to answer the question immediately. Yah, why aren't you answering? That question was supposed to be easy to answer, right? She thought. 

"Silence means ye-" 

"N-no, I don't."

"Pft, then stuttering means yes~" Minkyung cooed. "She likes V sunbae~"

"It's okay to admit Minah-yah," Haneul continued with the teasing. " We know it's not hard to like someone like V sunbae~"

"Who doesn't like V sunbae? He's always himself even though he's an idol. He's good-looking too. And he's really nice!" Hana said as she stared at Taehyung's selcas. "Look," she showed the others some of Taehyung's selcas. "Who woudln't love that face?"

"Eonni, you better stop that." Heegi told Hana. "You already have J-Hope sunbae, he might get jealous~"

"Oh yeah, J-Hope sunbae hehehe, did you remember that "J-Hope girl version saranghamnida~" during our audition?" Minkyung asked the others with a smug, receiving nods from everyone.

"Yeah, because our Hana gets to do J-Hope sunbae's part in our audition." Haneul began poking Hana's sides.

"This people, this is about me now?!" Hana bursted, making the others laugh at her reaction.

 

Now that the topic is not about her anymore, Minah became silent for a while. Hana was right, Taehyung has a very cheerful personality. Even though he's really weird and can't be understood sometimes, he's still not ashamed to show his own self. She knows in herself that she enjoyed almost every moments with him. Though it was a short amount of time, it wasn't hard to be comfortable around him.


The only problem was how Taehyung feels about her. She's doubting him liking her back becauss she already gave him a taste of her smelly personality. She just sighed. There's no way he'll like me back.
 

--

 

"Minah-yah, I want to confess to you about something." Taehyung told Minah, who was busy writing her lyrics. It was already a routine for them to go early to the company. Taehyung always wants to come early, hoping to see more lyrics from Minah. Minhee always wants to go early to the company because she wants the other six to get used to waking up early, meaning Minah will come to the company earlier too.

 

"What is it Taehyung-ah?" Minah questioned after tearing her attention away from her lyrics. Taehyung scratched his head before beginning. "Remember on the second day? When I suddenly became cold and stuff? she nodded slowly. "Well, I wasn't really upset or mad." he confessed. She nodded again. "Then what?"

"I was just....embarassed." He admitted. Her brows furrowed in confusion. "Embarassed of what?"

"Of myself, because I got so scared of you suddenly doing that. That's like the first time a girl ever did that to me and I don't know what to do because maybe if I push you away you'll get offended or something and I don't wanna kiss you yet."

"Yet?" She teased."I- um....I mean....um" He stammered. Minah laughed at him. "I was just joking, okay?" she chuckled a bit. "But why are you only telling me this now?"

"I'm sorry," he mubled. "I'm just so embarassed, I couldn't even look at you in the eye."

"Nah, it's okay. I understand." she smiled at him. Why is he being so adorable right now? Confessing like this? She thought.

"You do?"

"Yes, why? Am I that stupid to you?" she questioned, teasing him again. Taehyung shook his head vigorously. "No no no, okay okay, you understand." he said. Minah laughed again. "I am joking." she said. "You know what? You're the only person I know that I don't know when you're joking and when you're not." he admitted, making her chuckle and shrug.

 

A few minutes later, it was already time for training. Taehyung made sure they had stretchings and warm-up exercises before proceeding with the choreo. It's been twelve days since training began and they're already half done in the choreo. Minah seems to be catching up. Her body was getting flexible, which means her body will also be used to dancing hard choreos. Taehyung was doing a pretty good job in training his student.

 

"Okay okay, let's try again Minah-yah." Taehyung said and played the music. Minah prepared herself before starting the part where she's stuck at. The hardest part of the choreography which Taehyung has been teaching her ever since forever.

 

Taehyung stood beside her. "Yah yah, let's move a bit forward. We're a bit far from the mirror." Taehyung placed his hand on the small of her back and pushed her a bit forward. Minah gave Taehyung a look. He placed his hand on my back, she thought.  Taehyung noticed this so he looked at her. "What?" he questioned. Minah shook her head and smiled. They just stood their and waited for that part. "Okay okay, here we go and," they both started dancing that part in an almost perfect sync. "That's it Minah, you're doing it!" Taehyung cheered. Minah smiled but still focused on her dancing reflection.

 

When it was time turn around, Minah accidentally lost her balance which means she'll possibly fall but fortunately, Taehyung was fast enough to grab her by the waist to stop her from falling. Taehyung pulled her so close that she is now face-to-face with him. Taehyung stared at Minah in the eyes while she gulped. No, not this again.

 

Taehyung adjusted their position until they were both standing straight but his arm never left her waist, his eyes never left hers. He took a step forward, making her take a step backward. He then continued walking forward slowly while she take steps backwards until her back touches the mirror. Minah's heart was beating fast and her face was getting hot too, being this close to Taehyung. She's about to get lost in those eyes, their noses are a few centimeters away from each other, she can feel his breath tickling her parted lips. 

 

"Isn't this familiar, Minah-yah?" Taehyung asked, his voice deeper this time. Minah managed to nod a bit. Taehyung leaned in a bit. "Suddenly, I want to try it out too." he whispered. Her heart was thumping even more louder inside her chest. Why am I even nervous? He's probably gonna stop soon. He can't even look at me in the eyes after I did this too him.

 

Without warning, Taehyung leaned in and captured her lips for a kiss. Minah's eyes widened in shock as she witnessed his doing right now. Her mind went blank but her heart was still beating faster than fast. Taehyung moved his lips on hers in a very gentle way. Without her even knowing, she was already closing her eyes, and placing her hand on his bicep and the other on his chest, where his heart was also beating the same, just for her. She's now under his spell. Taehyung placed his other hand on her cheek to caress it while his other hand only pulled Minah closer to him, making sure she won't escape, even though she won't.

 

After a few minutes, they both ran out of breath and decided to break the kiss. They both managed to catch their breaths before staring into each others eyes again. "Taehyung-ah, this is wrong." Minah spoke, receiving a frown from Taehyung. "Why? Don't you like me? 'Cause I do." he replied sadly, beginning to lose hope. Minah smiled a bit and placed her hand on his cheek. His hand followed and placed it on hers. "You like me? But why?" she asked. Taehyung snuggled on her hand before kissing it. "Why not?" he asked back. "Don't 'why not?' me Taehyung. I know myself." she said. "I was rude to you, even embarassed you. How come you managed to like me?"

"At least you're trying to change." he retorted. "But really, to be honest, I don't really know. I just became so attracted to you."

"Are you really sure about that?" she asked once more, doubting herself. Taehyung pecked on her lips, catching her off guard. "Yes," he answered. "Why are you doubting yourself? Or just tell me if you don't like me."

"No, I like you, too." Minah widened her eyes when she realized what she said. "Really?" hope was back on Taehyung's eyes. "Then let's date!"

 

Taehyung jumped around the practice room then returned back to her. "And what's with that reaction? You were hiding that you like me, don't you~?" he cooed. Minah's face reddened. "Yah look at me! Why are you lowering your head?" Taehyung placed his finger under her chin to left her head. "Oh, Minah is blushing~ how cute~" he teased some more. Minah gave him a threatening look, making him stop. But his smile remained. He went closer to her again and placed his hands on both of her cheeks, cupping them. "So what's my answer, beautiful?" Minah only blushed more when she heard the word 'beautiful'. She was about to answer but suddenly a thought stopped her. "Taehyung-ah, aren't we allowed to date?" she asked once more. Taehyung's reaction made her more confused. He was laughing. "Don't tell me you signed the contract without reading it?" he said. "'Cause people working this company as idols are allowed to date." he added, answering her question. "And you're gonna be an idol soon so.."

"Really?" she questioned. "I should have read my contract then." He chuckled and leaned it in a bit, making their nose touch. He placed his hands back on her hip. "So, my answer?" Minah smiled and linked her arms around his. "Sure, I'll date you Taehyung-ah."

 

Hearing her answer, Taehyung immediately hugged her tight. "Thank you, Minah-yah! I'm really happy." he whispered happily. "Thank you for giving someone like me a chance."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked. "Hyungs said I'm weird and can't be understood sometimes." he answered before releasing the hug, but not removing his arms around her. "I almost lost my hope when you said that this is wrong. So the thought of being and weird came to me and I'm like, ah maybe she doesn't like m-" Minah decided to peck on his lips to stop him from talking, and she did. "Shut up Tae, I like you and we're dating right now so stop talking before I change my mind." she threatened playfully. Taehyung gasped and held onto her. "Nope, you're not going anywhere. You're mine now, no turning back!" she just chuckled. "I know, I'm just joking, okay?" hearing this, he sighed in relief.

 

They just stayed in that position for a while, enjoying each other's warmth while staring at each other's eyes. "Taehyung-ah," Minah called in a whisper. "Mm?" he mumbled. "Aren't we supposed to be practicing the choreo?" she asked, receiving a deep but cute chuckle from Taehyung. "Do you really wanna practice right now? Alright then." Taehyung playfully released her but Minah pulled him back. "No, let's do it tomorrow songsaengnim~ the choreo's hard, please~?" she requested. He pinched her cheeks. "Because you're cute, I'll consider." he said and pecked on her lips. 


 

THERE YOU HAVE IT! THE LAST CHAPTER FOR TAEHYUNG EHEHEHEHE WHICH MEAAAANSSSS, MOVING ON TO THE NEXT MEMBER EHEHEEHEEH. I already dropped the hint for the next member in this chapter. Hehehehee. Forgive me my lovely armydeul, for not being able to update sooner, bc I was busy for a while and I think I'll be busy again tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow. But don't worry my yeppeun armys, I'm always fiinding time to write. Hihi.

Comment and subscribe my lovelysss~

And also add me on twitter! @trashforbangtan Let's spazz about bangtan and everything bangtan related hehehe