How to melt the Ice Princess : On Process!

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

 "The next time this happens Choi Minhee, I'll really let you know how headlock feels like." Kyung eonni threatened. "You can do that? Try me, I'm a black-belter in Taekwondo." Minhee eonni retorted. Hana eonni, who was sleeping at the back, groaned. "Will you two keep quiet? It's too early to bicker at each other." She complained. "Like this never happened before, remember when we were practicing for auditions?" Heegi questioned. "Of course, our deal is we meet in the park before eight. Then she called us by six, complaining that she's getting impatient in waiting in the park." Haneul answered. "Yah, you guys should get used to waking up early. We're gonna be idols soon!" Minhee argued. "I said keep it down eonni! Aish" Hana eonni said once more. "You dare shout at me Park Hana?! You dare shout at me?!"

"You're so loud eonni, it's six in the morning! Let me continue my sleep here at lea-"

"You two stop it, we're here." I said as the van came to a halt. I opened the sliding door of the van and went out of the van and the others followed.

 

The view of Bighit's building welcomed us. The lights inside are a bit dim since no one will be in the company at this hour. Minhee eonni is really over reacting sometimes. I turned to her. "There eonni, are you happy we reached the company with no one around?" I questioned her. She just glared at me and I gave a blink in return. "Annoying." I whispered to myself as I enetered the building first.

 

Great, no one's really around. It's so quiet in here. I can only hear my footsteps as I look around the dim-lit halls of the building. I like the silence though. It's comforting and satisfying. Might as well enter the practice room I was assigned to and wait for V sun- Taehyung-ah there. The atmosphere's really good for writing lyrics.

 

After a few minutes, I reached the door to the practice room. "Yes I am here~" I happily sang as I opened the door. "GOOD MORNING MINAH-YAAAH!" I jumped in complete shock. I clutched my heart for dear life. My heart beat was irregular. Aish, calm down Minah.

 

I then heard a laugh from inside. I so know this. "Taehyung-ah." I managed to speak out. He wasn't paying attention since he was busy laughing his out. Can I punch him now? "Minah-yah, why do you get surprised so easily?" He asked in amusement, still laughing. I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Everyone gets surprised Taehyung-ah. It was quiet in the building. Of course someone suddenly loud will make me jump." I defended in a serious tone.

Seeing my serios state right now he stopped laughing, but his smile remained. "Why are you mad? It's just six am geez." He said. "And why are you late?" He made me scoff. "Yah, like you said, it's just six am! Training starts at eight!" I argued. He blinked a few times. "Eight? Really?" He asked, unsure. How could my trainer not know? "Yes, did you even look at the schedule?" I asked in frustration. "Ah, sorry." He scratched his head and smiled sheepishly. "Before, we were here before six. I didn't look at the schedule because I thought we had the same sched as before."

"Ahh, really? How come it's so early?"

"I don't know." he answered shortly. I just nodded. "I was too early hahaha, we shall wait then."

 

I dropped my bag on the table then fetched my notebook and pencil. I want to write lyrics. "Taehyung-ah," I called out to him. He snapped his head in my direction. "Can you do me a favor?" 

"Yes yes, what do you want?" He asked, smiling as usual.

"Can you keep quiet while we're waiting? I want to write lyrics. I really like writing lyrics when it's quiet and peaceful."

"Ah," he nodded a bit. "Then can I read your lyrics while you write? I want to see what you write about."

"Why would I show you my lyrics?" I retorted. Silence followed.

"NUGU TTAEMUNE?! J-HOPE TTAEMUNE! NUGU TTAEMUNE?! RAPMON TTAEMUNE! DASHI NUGU TTAEMUNE?! SYUGA TTAEMUNE! MODEUN SEUTAILGWA HEUREUMEUN BANGTAN TTAEMUNEEEE" he started singing Cypher pt. 2 loudly. He's making noise. "Yah, why are you noisy?!" I complained. "You won't let me read your lyrics." He answered then began again. "Then keep being noisy. I'll write my lyrics some other time. This punk." I shoved my notebook and pencil back to my bag.

 

Taehyung widened his eyes and jogged towards me. He then grabbed my notebook from my bag and gave it to me. "No no no, hahaha I was kidding, I'm sorry." He said. I stared at him weirdly. What is wrong with you? "But can I just see your lyrics? I promise I'll really quiet down." he then held out his pinky. "I promise~" I glanced at his pinky then back at him. He sighed and grabbed my hand. He closed my hand into a fist then let my pinky stand. He then hooked his pinky to mine. "There, I promised." He released my pinky and smiled again. "Pleaaaase?" He begged. I almost smiled but I forced it in. Since he's cute, I'll consider. "Okay, but you promised to be quiet. So stay quiet, eo?" I warned one more time. He jumped in joy repeatedly but realizing what he's doing, he suddenly stopped and straightened up. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

 

It was soon seven thirty. He really kept his promise of being quiet. Fortunately, I was able to think of something to write because Taehyung's too quiet that it's creepy and it can't get off my mind. I want to glance at him but no I am not looking at him.

 

Aye, what's wrong if I just glance for a second? It is completely harmless. Why am I even worrying about this? I'm so stupid. Screw this, I'm taking a look, he's really creeping me out.

 

And so I did turn my head and to my suprise, I was now face-to-face with Taehyung. My eyes widened and I swallowed hard. He was staring back at me. Why is he doing that? Why am I staring back?

 

When did he become this handsome?

 

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head, making me smirk inside.


--


Minah-yah is so pretty. She even got me staring at her like this. I should probably look away. She might get mad at me. But I can't! She's so pretty! Her eyes are sparkly, her petite but well-shaped nose is almost touching mine but I can still see her parted plump lips. Her parted plump lips. Her parted plump lips.

 

Her parted plump lips.

 

Aye Taehyung where are you looking? Why are you looking at her lips? Look away already before she gets mad.

 

After debating with myself whether to look away or not look away, my brain won so I decided to look away but before I can, Minah-yah suddenly held my face, making me jump. "Don't look away yet..." she whispered. I felt her breath on my lips. What is she doing? She's scaring me. My heart is beating fast and my face is getting hot, too.

 

Minah then stood from her chair and leaned in slowly. I, on the other hand, backed away slowly away from her but she's not stopping. My back already touched the table but she's still not stopping! Now I need help, she's about to kiss me!

 

She placed both of her hands in both sides of my head, hovering over me. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat when she attempted to lean in again. "Minah-yah..." I whispered. I can feel myself sweating, it's suddenly hot.

 

When our nose touched, I shut my eyes close, expecting her to kiss me.

 

Suddenly, her presence left me and the next thing I heard is laughter few meters away from me. I opened my eyes and stood up. There's Minah on the floor, clutching her stomach, laughing hard. I felt my face getting even more hotter. She's been playing with me?

 

"Awo, my stomach hurts!" She exclaimed while laughing. I blinked at her. This is the first time I saw her laughing really hard. She always have her face hard. "You actually think I'll kiss you? And why are you backing away? Are you a man?" She said between her laughter. Did she just question my manliness?! "Yah...you just embarassed me..." I admitted, making her laugh more. "Weren't you too much?" She stood up and wiped her tears. "I was just joking Taehyung-ah, did I scare you that much?"

"Yes you did! I actually thought you would kiss me!" I said, making her chuckle.

"Aigoo, I was just kidding Taehyung-ah." She told me. I am so embarassed right now. She even questioned my gender. I have to get out of here it's so embarassing, really. "It's V sunbaenim to you." I said and walked towards the door. "I'll be back later, when it's time for training." And with that, I opened the door and left her there, dumbfounded.

 

Ah so embarassing! How do I face her when I get back?


--


Soon, others came and the company building came to life. Right now, Taehyung- ah, no, V sunbaenim is teaching me a choreo. His purpose is to get me to dance. Great.

 

I don't know if he's upset or not. He talks to me normally except, he isn't that smiley and jumpy like a while ago. And he told me to call him V sunbaenim. Maybe he is? But it was just a joke, why would someone like him be upset by that?

 

"Minah-ssi, are you even paying attention?" V sunbae asked in a serious tone. Minah-ssi? Minah-ssi?! He just told me to drop formalities yesterday then Minah-ssi?! "N-ne V sunbae," I answered. "V sunbaenim." he corrected. I rolled my eyes. "V sunbaenim." I repeated sarcastically. He's really weird.

 

Training went on and on until it was time to go home and I was nothing near to perfect. We were stuck at the intro and verse one because of me. But oh well, it's just the first day if the month. I'll definitely have that choreo learned and polished. Hopefully.

 

Though V sunbae seemed upset, he was patient with teaching me. I probably looked like an idiot in front of him but he didn't laugh like before, instead he taught me how to do it properly and made sure I made it right before moving to the next dance step. He was really focused in making me learn. Haneul eonni was right, he wasn't that bad after all.

 

And his kindness makes me want to apologize to him. Even it was a joke to me, maybe it was really upsetting for him. I can't let him be upset to me for the whole month, my conscience will kill me if that happens, this I know.

 

Maybe I should apo-

 

"Minah-ssi, I'll be leaving" He said and hung one strap of his backpack on his shoulder. "Take care." He added before leaving to the door first, making me sigh.

 

I guess I'll apologize tomorrow.

 

--


"Minah-yah!" Someone called from behind, making me jump in shock. Then I felt an arm around my shoulders. "Yah, you got surprised again?" I heard a chuckle. Hana eonni. "Why do you always get surprised so easily?"

"Molla, but why would you do that?!" I exclaimed. "You should stop drinking too much coffee, your heart rate is getting faster." She laughed again. I scoffed. "Wah, how'd you know that? Are you smart now?" I asked sarcastically, receiving a smack in the head after. "Aish eonni!" She just gave me an innocent eyesmile. I really don't like people smacking me in the head. It's annoying. "Minah-yah, seems like something's bothering you?" Hana eonni suddenly asked. I gave her a confused look. "What?"

"I was calling out to you a while ago but you weren't paying attention because you're kinda spacing out. That's why I have to shout your name."

"Ahh, I was spacing out because of V sunbae."

"Why? What happened?"

 

Then I went on explaining everything to eonni, from the very top. "Bwoya? Why did you do that?" she laughed. "You're really weird sometimes!" She exclaimed. I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Says who?" I retorted. "Says me." She answered. "The not-weird one?" I questioned. "Aish, stop with that attitude or I'll eat you." She threatened. I just laughed. "But eonni, I should apologize right? He really seemed upset."

"Yes you should." She agreed. "You're really troublesome. It's just the first day of training and you already made your trainer upset. You're really something." I chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll apologize tomorrow." She smiled at me and ruffled my hair. I gaped at her. Is she my mother or something to do that? So annoying. "Yah eonni...."

"Race you to the van, Jung Minah." And with that, she ran away.


Hana eonni really.


HI GUYSSSS OMG. First of, thank you for suscribing! It means a lot hahaha. It's like someone's anticipating for the story. It gives me a nice feeling. I was so inspired that I made this update. Thank you guys, really. V and Minah's chapter is almost over hehe. the last chapter will be the next update. Can you guys guess who will be the next couple? Hehe. Until the next update! See you guys. :)

PS : I already corrected the errors made, sorry for the inconvenience.