The Sun's Smile : The Brightest Smile

Tangled Hearts : BTS One-shot Collection

"We're going out tomorrow~" I sang as I get on the van. The other members have been giving me weird looks, like they always do. "We're going out tomorrow~" I repeated once more. The thought of being alone with J-Hope oppa tomorrow makes me all giddy inside. "Having an alone time with my crush~" I sang again as the engine roared to life.

 

I don't even know how to begin on how I had a crush on Hoseokkie oppa. It has been a month since training began and he was the chosen trainer for me. He was so kind and friendly. He never ran out of energy. I was so pleased with his personality because I really can't deal with quiet people such as Suga sunbae. I really find him scary, especially when Minhee eonni narrates her daily life with Motionless Min sunbae.

 

Well, back to Hoseok oppa. Yeah, he was really a good trainer. He dealt with my personality with that amazing patience he has. He sometimes even fool along with me. We do random dances, we derp everywhere and he shows his aegyo too much when he feels like it. I believe we're the noisiest pair in the building. Even when saying goodbye, we're receiving surprised looks from others and we would just laugh it off. Those moments. 

 

But now, I developed a crush on him because who wouldn't? With a bundle of sunshine like him, who wouldn't? That pleasant personality he shows to me everyday. That dorkiness too. And those heart-stopping times when he just casually places his arm around my shoulder and pull me close to him when we head out of the building together. And his toothy grins in every single day of my life. I just can't.

 

He doesn't have to know, actually it doesn't matter. It was just a crush. He has no interest in me at all. He's just too kind and friendly so he was able to deal with me. He must be eyeing someone else, or maybe not eyeing anyone.

 

Sadly, we have to part ways now because training me was officially done. Our one month training with BTS is done. But still, we have to come to Bighit everyday because we have to train together now, and by some people in the company which I don't know who yet. Now I have to start praying that he would appear in the company whenever I want him to, which is all the time. 

 

But then he mentioned about hanging out tomorrow. I am so excited that I might not be able to sleep later, thinking of what to wear. "Alone time with crush tomorrow~" I sang once more. Haneul suddenly poked in the side, making me yelp in pain. "With who? With who?" She asked in a teasing tone. I blushed a bit before answering. "Hoseok oppa." I answered shyly, receiving squeals from Minhee eonni. "Aww, now he's asking you out?" Eonni teased. "No! He just wants to hang out tomorrow." I defended. "You're so cute Hana, blushing like that!" Kyung eonni squealed, pinching my cheeks. "Do you really like him that much?" she asked. I only blushed more. "I don't know eonni. He makes me happy." I answered honestly. They suddenly went wild. "Look at our Hana eonni! So innocent! This is so amazing!" Heegi exclaimed. "Now I know how the rest of Bangtan felt when they found out about Taehyung having a girlfriend." She added, before eyeing Minah with a smirk. Minah glared in return. "What, is it my turn to be teased now?" She asked Heegi, her tone raising. We all laughed.

 

--

 

"Hoseok-ah, where you headed?" Namjoon asked, eyeing me as I got out of my room and went to the shoe rack to chose my shoes for today. "You're dressed like that because?" Namjoon asked me once more. "Just gonna hang out with Hana today." I answered while struggling with my shoes. After wearing my shoes, I stood and glanced at the mirror once more. "Ah, so it's Hana~" Namjoon cooed. I then glanced at Namjoon and smiled. "Why?" I asked. Teasing me again huh? Namjoon shook his head and chuckled as a reply. "Nothing." He answered. I narrowed my eyes at the other one. "Aren't you taking Minkyung noona out? You know hang out with her." Namjoon gave me a disgusted look in return. "Why would I do that?!" He exclaimed. What's with that reaction? "I can't imagine being with her, she's just gonna embarass me if we're gonna go outside." He added. I just laughed. "Yah, just so you know, she was chosen as the leader of their group for a reason." I reminded him. "You mean for some reason Bang PD chose her. I don't know why he had to chose her." He retorted, making me scoff. "So you're questioning CEO-nim's decisions now? Wah Namjoon-ah, remember he chose you as a leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan even though you're not the oldest." I told him. For some reason, he didn't reply. I just chuckled. He got owned by me. "I'll be leaving then, call me when I'm needed." And with that, I left.

 

After a few minutes of walking, I reached Bighit. Hana and me decided that we would meet here since I don't know where their dorm is yet. I spotted her there standing under the bright sunlight. I stopped for a while to stare at her. She's glowing. She wore a plain black shirt and white skinny jeans. She had a snapback on, revealing her forehead while her hair flowed perfectly on her shoulders. Wah, she's such a beauty. I'm in awe.

 

"Hoseok oppa!" She called and waved at me, snapping me out from my trance. I smiled and waved as well before jogging towards her. "Did I make you wait?" I asked. She's kind of sweating. How stupid of me to make a girl wait. She beamed at me. "Aye, no! I just got here." She said. I stared at her for a while. "You sure?" She nodded and suddenly placed her arms around my shoulder, catching me off guard. That was my job. "Kaja! Where are we going anyway?" She asked me, her face a bit close. I blinked at her. "U-um...let's go to the cafe first, what do you think?" She nodded vigorously and dragged me along with her. This kid. "Sounds great, let's go!"

 

We went to a nearby cafe to fill ourselves first before we go somewhere else. "Wah, it smells so good in here!" She exclaimed happily as she continue to drag me to an empty table. She then let go and sat immediately. I laughed at her. "It seems like you didn't eat breakfast." I say. She nodded her head and pouted. "Yes, I didn't." She admitted. "Because you told me not to eat breakfast yesterday so we can eat somewhere." I chuckled. How could I forget? I didn't eat breakfast too, because I was so excited. "Ah, I forgot!" I said and she laughed. "Oppa, how can you be so forgetful in that age, eo?" Then laughed again. I ignored her question. "Don't worry, I didn't eat breakfast too! Now we can eat here." I said and laughed along with her. This is definitely one of the best breakfast I can have.

 

After eating and chatting in the cafe. We decided to head out and walk around for a while. I love morning walks. The streets are so peaceful and sun is shining. It would be a great opportunity to walk around. It was my turn to sling my arm on her shoulders. "So, Hana-yah, where do you want to go?" I asked her. She furrowed her brows cutely and made a look like she was thinking hard. "There's a park nearby, but let's walk for a while. The feeling is nice." I nodded. "We're really gonna walk for a while, I just asked where you want next so we don't have to walk more if I ask later." I told her. She just nodded.

 

We walked and walked around, showing reactions to whatever we see. We laugh if there's something funny, show our amazement when we something mind blowing and more. We also got to know more about each other as we continue walking. She talked about her past life, her present and her wanted future. She was so familiar. This personality was so familiar that I quickly recognized it. This is Kim Taehyung. A girl version. She's weird as him. She does things like him. She's almost everything like him. Except the gender.

 

We were walking for nearly two hours when Hana suddenly stopped. "Wait, wait!" Hana bursted out. I furrowed my eyebrows at her in confusion. She stared at something in awe. I followed her gaze. "Look! A pet shop!" She exclaimed, pointing at the small pet shop across the road, suddenly excited. I just chuckled and watched her in amusement. She's being herself, like always. "Oppa, kaja kaja!" She said, gesturing and went on to jog first. I was about to follow when I glanced at the traffic light and saw a green light for cars and red light for the pedestrian lane, indicating that cars can still go on. My happy expression fell.

 

Because there's a fast car approaching.

 

"Hana-yah!" I shouted to get her attention. I grabbed her arm as fast as I could and pulled her close to me, putting an arm around her protectively. My heart beat went wild but it soon calmed down. I made my grip tighter around her. "Yah, do you want to die?" I scolded in a whisper, a bit mad at how careless she is. She didn't answer but instead she clutched on the back of my shirt. I can feel her breath becoming uneven. "Are you okay?" I asked with concern and turned to look at her, but not removing my arms around her. She blinked back at me with those scared eyes. "Oppa..." she spoke in a whisper. "Are you hurt somewhere?" I ask again, scanning her body, from face to feet, looking for any wounds or any signs of hurt. "N-no, I'm okay." She stammered. She looked really scared right now. "Oh Hana." 

 

I pulled her against my chest for a comforting hug, to let her know that she's fine. She was still clutching on my shirt. "You got me worried, you know that?" I whisper, caressing her back. "Sorry for worrying you oppa." She said, releasing my shirt. "I'm okay, really." I loosened my embrace and looked at her. She gave me her toothy smile to prove that she's fine, making me smile a bit too. But still, I'm worried. "Don't ever do that again." I scolded. She just nodded. 

 

I offered my hand to her and I get a confused look in return. "Hold my hand so you don't have to go anywhere and stay close to me. You get too excited and jumpy that you might get yourself hurt." She lowered her hand to look at my hand before slowly bringing hers to mine. I held her hand tight but not to the point that it'll hurt her. She then blinked at me, waiting for my next instruction. She looks like a child waiting for her parents' word. I smiled at her. "We can still go to the pet shop if you want. But we'll be more careful this time." I told her. She beamed at me, getting excited again. "Ne oppa!" She exclaimed happily. I managed to chuckle before dragging her to the petshop across the road.

 

--

 

 

"No way oppa! You can't! That's too much!" I say as I try to grab the wallet from Hoseok oppa. But he's taller than me that I can't reach for his wallet when he raised it. I decided to give up and put my hands down. "Why? It's okay Hana-yah, I know you love cute animals." He says, fetching some money from his wallet. I watched him with guilt. This is really too much. "Ahjumma, I want to buy this one." He told the old lady in the pet shop, pointing at the awfully cute puppy inside the cage. If only I didn't show too much reaction. But I can't help it! The puppy is just too cute! It's innocent eyes were like calling for me to take him because he's all alone.

 

The ahjumma nodded and opened the cage to get the puppy. "Wah, a puppy for your girlfriend." The ahjumma spoke before chuckling. I widened my eyes and felt my face heating up at what the ahjumma said. I turn to look at oppa and surprisingly, he was smiling at the ahjumma. What?.....

 

"Come here, my dear." The ahjumma told me as she gestured for me to walk towards her. I obliged with a nervous smile and went to her. "What is the name that you would like to give for your puppy?" She asks. I began thinking for a while. The first thing that came to my mind was a combination of my name and Hoseok oppa's. Haho? Hoha? Haseok? Seokha? Naseok? Seokna? Hona? Naho? What am I even thinking? "How about Naseok?" I answered. "Naseok?" The ahjumma questioned. "Ne, I'm Hana, he's Hoseok." I replied and glanced at Hoseok oppa. His smile widened, meaning he's pleased? "What do you think?" I asked. He chuckled and went beside me. "That's a good name." He answered. I beamed at him and nodded at the ahjumma. The ahjumma giggled and stared at us happily. "Aigoo, you two are so cute. You remind me of me and my husband." She said. 

 

As we listen to her story, Hoseok oppa placed an arm around me. I looked at him and raised a brow. He gave me a smug look. Bwoya? What was that supposed to mean?

 

After a few more chatting with the ahjumma in the pet store, we bid our goodbyes carrying my now new baby. "Yah, Hoseok oppa! What was that for?" I ask him and laughed. "Why didn't you tell the ahjumma that we're not a couple?" I ask once more. He placed his hand on his chest and made an offended look. "Wow, you're welcome." He sarcastically replied. I laughed again. "Aww, sorry. Thank you very much Hoseok oppa!" I tell him. "Even though I wasn't asking for it, it made me really happy!" I added. I brought the puppy closer to Hoseok oppa. "Naseok-ah, say thank you to Hoseok oppa, he got to set you free~" I told my puppy. The puppy quietly stared at me with those innocent eyes. How come this puppy can't understand me? Other animals can though, how come this not? "Yah, you didn't too!" Oppa said, pointing his finger at me accusingly. "Wow, didn't you get my widened eyes?" I retorted. He smirked. "Still, you didn't deny too." he says. Silence followed. I didn't know what to say next because I ran out of excuses. I received another smirk for my silence. "Let's just go and eat." he said and pulled me against him, like the always.

 

We headed towards a fast food resto for a while to eat lunch. I made sure there was some food for my baby Naseok too. I am so happy that I get to have such a cute puppy. I can't believe he would buy me a pet. This was actually too much. "Yah oppa, thank you really." I tell him. He laughed. "Yah Park Hana, this is like the hundredth time you're thanking me. I told you it's okay and stop worrying about it. If it makes you happy, then I'm happy." he assures. Makes me happy makes him happy? Why? "How does making me happy makes you happy?" I ask. He stared at me for a while before smiling at me and ruffling my hair. "Hana-yah, you're dense." he spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Just eat okay?" he says and laughs.

 

After eating, we head out to walk again, to enjoy the now busy streets of Seoul again. We walk in silence sometimes but one of us would sometimes bring up a topic too then talk about it again then we would fall quiet again when we don't have anything to say. Before we even know it, it was already four pm. "Oppa, should we go to the park now?" i suggested. He nodded. "Yes I think we should, it's so hot in the afternoon. I want to see trees and feel fresh air from them." he told me. I nodded and led the way.

 

After a tiring walk, we finally reached the park. As soon as we saw an empty bench under a tree, we quickened our pace towards the bench and finally sat down. "Woo, that was tiring." Hoseok oppa commented. I nodded in agreement. "But it was worth it, I was with you." He added and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back at him. "Yes, I enjoyed too!" I agreed. He just chuckled. "Stay here, I'll get something to refresh our souls." he says making me laugh. "Right, refresh our souls." I laughed again. "But we just got here though, are you okay with that?" I ask him. He nodded. "Yeah, I think I saw an ice cream shop somewhere nearby." he said. I just nodded. "Okay then, take care." I told him. He smiled and waved at me before turning his back and begin walking.

 

I smile as I watch his disappearing back. I turned to Naseok. "Did you hear what he said, my sweet one?" I ask my puppy. "He enjoyed being with me." I told her happily and kissed her nose. Before i can lift my head, she my nose. I chuckled and lifted her a bit. "What is this? Do you like the taste of my nose?" I laughed at own remark. What am I even saying to my baby? I should be a good influence because I'm her mom. "Yah, you should thank Hoseok oppa, eo? For setting you free." I tell her. "You were too cute to resist. It was kinda embarassing for him to buy you but what is important now is that you're free, right?" It just continue my nose. Does this mean she likes me now? "Aigoo, I'm gonna spoil you so much my loved one!" I squeal. I layed her on my lap and tickled her tummy. She looks like she's enjoying it. I stopped for a while to . She stared at me. I laughed. "You want some more, don't you? Don't you?"  I say as I tickle her tummy more. My baby is so cute how do I deal with this cuteness?

 

After a few minutes. The puppy rested on my lap, peacefully sleeping. I stared at my puppy with so much love. "I'm really gonna take care of you." I spoke softly. "Because you are another innocent creature in this world that needs a loving care from a mother. It must be really hard for you to be away from your mom." I say while caressing it's head gently. "That's why I'm gonna be your mom from now on, my loved one. And you're a special gift to me, from someone really special, your Hoseok appa. Don't tell him I told you though. It's a secret hihi. He doesn't know I like him. So for now, Hoseok being your father is a secret, eo?" I chuckled silently. "Aigoo, look at how cute you are, sleeping like that."

 

"Hana-yah~" a familiar voice cooed. I gasped. He did not hear anything, right? I turned to him with a smile. "O-oh, oppa. You returned." I stuttered. Oh . "You okay?" He asks as he sits down beside me with two ice creams in both of his hands. He handed the other one to me which I accept. "Oh and Naseok is sleeping, aww." He says as he noticed the sleeping pup on my lap. She called her name for the first time. I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" He asks. "You called her Naseok for the first time." I answered. He smiled back at me. "Just eat your ice cream, okay?" I nodded and began my strawberry-flavored ice cream. "And if our baby wakes up, make sure to leave some for her." He added, making me choke on my ice cream. Naseok stirred fr her sleep and whined. My eyes widened as I looked at Hoseok oppa. He didn't hear right?! It can't be.

 

--

 

"Okay Hoseok oppa, this is our dorm. You can go home now, tha-"

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks, stopping Hana from what she was about to say. Ever since they left the park, Hana grew silent and she suddenly became distant. She never look at him in the eye and replies with two to three words only when he talks with her. "Y-yes of course." Hana chuckled nervously as she answers. "No, you're not." Hoseok disagrees. "Tell me what is wrong, Park Hana." She sighed as she decided to tell him what has been bothering her. "Did you hear what I said a while ago?" She asked. "When you came back with the ice creams." Hoseok stared at her as he recalled what Hana was telling the puppy an hour ago. He remembered every word she said. That she likes him back. But of course she doesn't know that he likes her. Yet. 

 

"Every word." Hoseok answered, his cheeks slowly becoming pink. Hana gulped and lowered her head. "I- Hoseok oppa, I w-want t-to explain. You don't have to be a-awkward with m-"

"And I do too." He says, cutting her off again. Hana widened her eyes and raised her head to stare at him in disbelief. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck."What?" She asked, unsure of what she heard. "I like you too, Hana." He says, staring directly into her eyes, now with a sincere smile. "You caught my interest ever since I saw you in that practice room beside Jungkook's classroom." He added. She could not believe what she heard. Tears were slowly gathering in her eyes. "Really? Why?" Hana asked. "How can someone like you be interested in someone like me?" She added. Hoseok's smile widened as his place both of his hands on her shoulders and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead for a while. He then looked at Hana with sincerity. "Because you're you Park Hana. You're passionate in what you want and you're not ashamed of who yoe really are. You've captivated me with your personality. No, actually everything about you is captivating." He answered.

 

Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she smile at Hoseok. Naseok noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks and decided to raised her head a bit on them. "Why are you crying? Look, our baby doesn't like you crying." Hoseok chuckled and wiped the tears that threatened to fall. Hana chuckled along. "I'm just happy, I guess. It's really rare someone liking me. And it's you." She said. Hoseok caressed her cheek and looked at her lovingly. "No, you're perfect for me Hana-yah." He said. Hana blushed and grinned at Hoseok. "Thank you." Was all she said. "So from now on, we date right?" Hoseok asked suddenly. Hana shrugged and nodded. "I guess so." She answers, making Hoseok laugh. "You're so cute baby~" he cooed and pinched her cheeks. "Oh shut u- baby?!" Hana exclaimed. Hoseok laughed again. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" Hana nodded. "Yes thanks for today oppa. It was really fun." She thanked. "Thanks too, I also had fun." Hoseok replied and pulled Hana towards her for a hug. She was taken aback by this but soon relaxed and let Hoseok hug her while she snuggle on his neck. 

 

Naseok, who was in Hana's arms the whole time, suddenly whined. Hoseok immediately released her and looked at the puppy worriedly. "Oh, my baby is squished? Appa is sorry. Aww." He baby-talked while carrying Naseok and bringing it close to his face. Naseok began Hoseok's nose. "You see, when Naseok likes someone, she the nose." Hana said as she watch Naseok Hoseok's nose. Hoseok giggled and kissed Naseok in the lips. "Be a good baby while appa is gone." He scolded playfully and handed her over to Hana. "So, I guess I'll be leaving then."

"Okay, take care oppa." She says and raises Naseok a bit. "Naseok-ah, say bye to appa." Hana says to Naseok as she grabs Naseok's paw and moved it from left to right repeatedly. "Bye appa~"

 

Hoseok chuckled at Hana's actions as he slowly retreats from them. "Annyeong Naseok-ah~" Hoseok says as he waves his hand.

 

Hana waited for Hoseok to disappear and when he did, she opened the door to their new dorm. "There, go in Naseok-ah. Welcome to your new home." She told Naseok and placed her down so the puppy can explore her new surroundings. "Go and find your other six mothers." Hana yelled before chuckling happily. 

 

Just as she was about to enter, her name was suddenly called. "Hana-yah!" She immediately looked for the one who called her and found Hoseok running towards her. "Hoseok oppa?" She whispered.

 

Hoseok stopped in front of her, grabbed her face and crashed his lips on hers. Hana widened her eyes as she tried to process everything that is happening. Hoseok released her to look at her reaction. Upon seeing Hana's surprised expression, he frowned. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. She stared at him in the eyes. "It's just that I've been wanting to do that to you but it seemd like I surprised you." He added. Hana melted at his words and smiled. She brought her hands to Hoseok's that is on her cheeks. "It's okay, it's okay. Hehe." Hana replied shyly. "It's just.....first time." She lowered her head so she can hide her blushing cheeks.

 

Hoseok can only chuckle and stare at her lovingly. "Ah, I see." He says before chuckling again. "How about I try again without surprising you this time? Is that okay?" Hana nodded again, with her head still lowered. He brought his under hand under her chin to cup it and to raise her face as well. Hana met his eyes soon, his sincere eyes that stared at her innocent ones. She almost got lost in them when Hoseok decided to lean in slowly, and so did she. Their lips met in a gentle way. Then Hoseok began moving his lips on hers, being gentle as possible, like Hana was so fragile. Hana began mobing too, awkward at first but then gets used to it soon, getting used to his lips.

 

They both kissed passionately, pouring out all the emotions that were hidden before. Hoseok's hands released Hana's face and it slided onto her arms then found their way to her waist. Hana, on the other hand, placed her arms around his neck, both of them trapping each other in each other's arms.

 

Soon, they decided to break the kiss after both ran out of breath. Hoseok leaned his forehead on hers while they both struggled to catch their breaths. Hana's eyes opened and Hoseok's eyes welcomed her. She blushed furiously and hid her face on his neck. "Did I do it right?" She asked shyly. She felt Hoseok chuckle as he hugged her. "Yes, you did good baby." He whispered. 

 

"Well well well," a familiar voice spoke, making Hoseok and Hana gasp and release from each other's grip. They met Haneul's judging pose. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stares at them with judging eyes. "Another one?" She added. 

 

Both of them stood there awkwardly, avoiding Haneul's gaze. Haneul rolled her eyes at this. "Oh come on people, I saw what I saw so stop being awkward please." She said, making them flinch at her honest words. "Haneurah, you really saw it?" Hana asked. "And if I did?" Haneul answered with another question.  Hana bit her lip and gulped. Haneul stared at them more before bursting into laughter. "Guys, I don't get how you two are awkwardly standing there right now." She says. "It wasn't my fault, the door was open when I passed by! I didn't mean to embarass you both." She told them. Despite her reassuring words, they still stood there awkwardly. Haneul just chuckled. "Well, continue whatever you two are doing then. I'm leaving and closing this door now." Haneul grabbed the door handle and gave them one last look. "You have my best wishes though. And Hoseok take care of Hana." And with that, she closed the door.

 

"I'm sorry oppa." Hana spoke. Hoseok looked at her, confused at her words. She blushed again. "For keeping the door open."

 


HALLO PPL IM BACK OMG IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT. I REALLY AM. I HAD FLIGHT HERE TO PHILIPPINES AND I LIVED SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE IS NETWORK PROBS SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST THIS AS SOON AS IT'S FINISHED! But now I transferred to my new home, which a dorm at the back of my university. I'm gonna be a college freashman haha so nervous. Anyways, now we're done with J-Hope's story! Yehet, this time an you guess who is next without my clue?