The end

They're Zombies, We're Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re Zombie’s, We’re Survivors Chapter 13

It has been a month and there were no signs of stress just yet. Within the ruins of the gated school, the some of the survivors were chilling in the gym, just doing what they usually do. Baekyoung and Kris were playing a game of chess that they found. Beside them, Lily and Lil’Nugget were playing with clay, molding them into houses making small chairs and people.

Kai and Kyungsoo were no where to be found, but everyone knew better than to disturb the peace of the napping lovers. Tao was dancing with Sehun, and the choreography for that day was the waltz. It was sight, Tao being spun into multiple circles as both of tried hard not to lose their balance before they failed and ended up as a laughing heap on the floor. Ellie was cleaning, something she had always enjoyed doing and can’t seem to stop doing.

“Food!” Yoora said and all of them scrambled up, Sehun leaving Tao on the floor as he got up and ran towards the older woman. Yoora has been more loving, more thoughtful of others and the change was something everyone enjoyed. “The boy’s are back.”

Behind her stood Baekhyun and Chanyeol who went for a grocery run, their faces proud as they showed them what they got. Baekyoung clamped his hand on his brothers shoulder, praising him.

“I remember when Baekhyun would cry and couldn’t even kill a zombie.” Luhan had said, chewing on the canned tuna. “Now he’s going out and killing ‘em like he’s their daddy.” Luhan’s eyes glinted mischievously and Baekhyun blushed.

“The world is hard out there.” Baekhyun began, winking. “There is always room for character development.” He said and Chanyeol chuckled.

“Right. That probably started when you killed my girlfriend.” He said and Baekhyun turned around to swat his boyfriend’s arm.

“I can’t believe we’re back at a gym. Eating.” Chen said, chuckling. “I met these two at a gym, the first day all this zombie business started.” He said and Baekyoung agreed.

“And when we first met Luhan we thought he was a psychopath because he kept yelling “zombie zombie pancake”. Can you believe how long it has been?” Baekyoung asked and Luhan made a face.

“It’s been awhile.” Kris agreed, a hand going up to feed Lily then Ellie who was beside him. She had her head on his shoulder and the two looked like a newly married couple. “Oh, and that time Tao got bit. Wow, I thought he would die. Kai really couldn’t leave Tao.”

“He was crying like a lil’ .” Luhan said, shaking his head as he remembered Kai crying over the possibility of losing Tao. “Jesus, all of you. I just wanted a drama free run but noooooo! It all started when Baekhyun decided to save this guy—” He pointed at Sehun. “and after that our life has been turned over because he kept having to run away from this guy’s crazy brother.” He turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter