The dirty truth

Elsie : Queens Rules

I am so sorry for updating really late!!! I was busy!!! Hope you would enjoy this chapter ne! ^^

 

“I LOSTTT!!!!!” Eunjung cried while sitting in her couch. Jaejoong sat beside her trying to calm her down. “How can I lost like that in front of him???”

“Eunjung-ssi, don’t cry. You can get him next time, ne?”

“WAhhhh!!!! I don’t know anymore!!! The only thing I know is that I lost!!! What should I do omma?”

“Crying over such a thing like a baby.” Her mom scolded her. “When you were a baby you used to play throwing in the air with me. I used to throw you up about three meters high and you still didn’t say anything.”

Jaejoong was shocked. “You did what???? Three meters……when…..baby??”

“I was just a baby! I should I know if I liked it or not! May be that’s the reason now I am afraid of falling! I HATE THIS!!!”

 

At School:::::

Eunjung sat on her desk with her head covered with her arms, while all the boys were throwing stuff around and teasing their teacher once again.

“Eunjung-ah, are you ok?” Soyeon asked worriedly.

“I am so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be. You tried your best.”

“These monkeys are so loud and annoying! I think I am getting dumber coming school like this.”

“I wish you could stop them somehow.” Jiyeon said looking at the boys throwing wrappers at each other.

“That’s yet!!” Eunjung got up angrily. “I can’t take this anymore!!” She shouted.

“Don’t come in the way.” She heard Nickhun say from behind her.

Eunjung sat down defeated. “I can’t even do anything anymore. I am such an idiot.”

“Eunjung-ah.” Taecyeon came towards her. “Don’t be so worried every time, otherwise you will get old quickly.” He smiled.

“What the heck is wrong with you??”

“That’s odd. Did I read it wrong? That’s what it said in the book.” Taecyeon started flipping the papers in his book ‘How to console women?’

“I will be right back!” Eunjung got up.

“Wae? Where are you going?” Jiyeon asked.

“I will go talk to Mr. Haha once again. I gotta find out what is happening. I can’t let these monkeys have their own way every day.”

“Do you want us to come with you?”

“No. I am fine. I will be back quickly!”

 

 

“Eunjung-ah….”

“What exactly is happening teacher? Why are you always taking those boy’s side? You are a teacher aren’t you? Then you should act like a teacher. ”

“T-the truth is….never mind. It’s not a thing that I should be talking with my students.”

“Why don’t you tell me everything Mr. Haha. Then you might feel better.”

“Yeah. You are right!...You think so? Yeah, you might be right….so the thing is…..well…. me and your teacher, Ms. Byul……umm…well…..how shall I say?”

“You two were making out right?”

“EHHH???!!! Well……we two usually used to take break in this nurse room. But that day…..we two were kind of got caught in the mood, you see…….and……well…you were kind of……..at that time, and somehow, Nickhun saw us, before you knew…..he took our picture.”

“Mmm….you mean you two were really making out?” Eunjung asked being serious.

“…………”

“………….”

“…….yeah.”

“!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTT??????? That’s disgusting!!!!!!!!”

“Don’t shout too loud!! Do you want everybody to know about this??”

“Oh…Sorry…..knowing about teaches making out at school kind of gave me a shock.”

“So, yeah…because of that Nickhun is taking advantage of us. You cannot report him or the boys to the school. Otherwise he will show the picture to the ones higher than us, and we will get fired!”

“That dirty coward, Nickhun!!! I won’t leave him alone!!”

 

 

“So you mean he took their picture when they were making out?”

“Hm. What should I do now Jaejoong-ah?”

“Well…..if he wants to play it like that. Then it should be ‘an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth’.”

“Eh?”

“I mean, if he can do that, then you can also take an embarrassing picture of him and then threaten him to give that picture to you. I know, I shouldn’t be giving you such a dirty idea as being your manager, but I think he deserves it.”

“WAhhhh!!!! I can do that!!! That is such a great idea!!” Eunjung hugged Jaejoong tightly. “You are so smart! I can’t get enough of you!” She then kissed his cheek. “I love you dirty idea! And I will also ask Taecyeon to help me out.”

“Taecyeon? You mean the guy with the glasses?”

“Yep yep! And then, I am surely going to get eyeball for an eyeball and tooth ball for a tooth ball!!! Ho ho ho ho!”

“Tooth ball? What’s that?” Jaejoong sighed.