Once rotten, always rotten

Elsie : Queens Rules

Make up room:::::::::::::

Eunjung sat on the chair looking at the same spot for a long time as if her soul was taken away. She sighed as she saw herself in the large mirror in front of her.
"You tired Elsie noona?" A young man said as he straightened her hair.
"Three days ago.... And the day before yesterday.....,,and yesterday.....and TODAY!!!"Eunjung said as her eyes started to throw fireballs. "And tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow and then Again two days after tomorrow! I am going to be a stupid student!!!!"
"Elsie noona, you look scary."
"It's all because of that one guy!" She kept continuing with her complainings while all the other co-stars looked at her confusedly. "HE IS A DEVIL!!!"
"Who are you talking about??"
"That little devil Nickhun!" Eunjung stopped screaming and looked at herself in the mirror.
".........."
".........."
"........so.....Mingyu-ya, is this how my hair is going to be today?" Her hair was messed up.
".....well, you kept moving......."
"Eunjung-Ssi, they will start filming soon." Jaejoong laughed. "That is your hair style today?"
"Not funny Jaejoong." Eunjung pouted.
"You really have a handsome manager, Elsie noona. He would make a great actor you know."
"Well more than a manager, he is my boyfriend you know."
"Sure sure."
"Don't sound so sarcastic Mingyu-ah!"
 
 
Recording:::::::::::::
MC: So, gretting the viewers we are back again with our cute school kids! Hope you had a great summer! Hohohohoho did everyone one of you had a great summer my lovely kids?
Kids: yes!!!
MC: oh! Our Elsie, what's wrong? You rather look in a bad mood. You didn't have a great summer mm?
Elsie: I almost did.
MC: oh, you gave start your school ni? It must have been great! I want to go back to my school life! But I am too old now.
Elsie: great? Hahahahaha  don't wish that kind of thing!
MC: why is that?
Elsie: School is another nane for zoo! There are lots of monkeys in school who keeps throwing stuff here and there and make other innocent animals to go crazy! 
MC: eh?? Zoo?
Elsie: there is a monkey boss in my class! Everyday I go to school thinking I will study but as soon as I enter, desks would be flying over my head! The monkey boys always follow their leader and make our teacher cry everyday! Do you call tgat school? No! It's s zoo! A really crazy zoo that is out of control I would say!!!
MC: Monjey? Leader? I am so confused Elsie-Ah. Who are you talking about?
Elsie: (goes to the camera) I am talking about a rude looking monkey guy who tells the boys in the class to destroy everything! Yes it's you! You! Nickhun! You devil! You stupid little monkey master! You should stop all of this for once and all!!!! I know you are watching!!!! Are you listening to me? You moron! Are you??.......(smiles) I am done thank you. I feel much better now.
MC: wow Elsie-Ah........that was really unexpected........i am sure not only the monkey boy you talked about heard it, but probably the whole world did.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day in school:::::::::
Eunjung was walking towards her class when suddy her friends came to her and stopped her.
"Hey!!!how are you girls??" Eunjung said cheerfully.
"Eunjung-ah, you shouldn't go to the class right now." Jiyeon said.
"Why? What's wrong?"
"Remember yesterday? You scold Nickhun in TV. The boys are really angry and they are talking about bullying you." Qri said. "Maybe you should just call your manger and head back home."
"Don't worry! Nothing will happen! I have learned different kind of action martial arts! I will use all of my skills at once! They would have no chance standing undying if me.!" Eunjung laughed.
"Why are you always so engergetic?" Qri asked with amazement.
"Ya!! You still came to school after what you said yesterday in TV? You have got some guts, don't you?" The boys came towards Eunjung.
"Ha ha ha I was waiting for this moment! Now come at me! I will break all the bones in your nose...."
"........eh?......"
"I mean your body....ha ha ha!"
"You B****!" One of the boy was about to hit Eunjung,but got stopped by a voice.
"Stop it......"
"Oh? Nick?"
"Stop it.......lets go to class."
"Why? We were about to teach this girl some lesson you know. She really screwed you over TV yesterday."
"I don't care. Let's go..... I have got something better with me...."
"Really?? What is it? What is it??" The boys followed Nuckhun to the class. While.......
"There goes the monkeys following their monkey boss......" Eunjung said. "I don't like the feeling right now."
Soon the girls also went to the class just to see another mess.
"Stop it! Boys! Stop it please!" Mrs Byul cried.
The boys now got bunch of water guns filled with colored water and they are shooting it at the teacher and everywhere making colorfully messy. Eunjung got angry looking at Nickhun.
Mr. Haha came in again. "You guys are at it again?" He blocked Mrs. Byul from the colored water that the boys were shooting, but they kept shooting to Mr.Haha.
"Here is our teacher's boyfriend again! Let's get him too."
"Enough is enough! If you guys don't stop I will complain it to the school!" Mr. Haha yelled.
"Really?" Nickhun replied. "Then that means you don't mind if I reveal this to the whole school huh?" He took out a piece of paper out his pocket. Mr. Haha got quiet again.
Eunjung got so confused. She suddenly snatched a water gun from one of the boy and shoot it. It hit directly at Nickhun's face. Everything got quiet.