Class From Hell

Elsie : Queens Rules

One fine morning as usual a sound of alarm could in be heard from a nice big house. The sun was shining right at the creamed colored house and looked beautiful as the rays reflected back at the sorroundings. And inside that house, a little princess could be seen in he bed with half body covered in pink blanket. Next to her the alarm kept buzzing throughout the roomarrow-10x10.png. She slowly openedarrow-10x10.png her dreamy eyes and saw the time .... 8:30. She breathed aloud softly and smiled, then closed her eyes once again.

Eunjung looked at a young man who was wearing a sunglass and was standing in front of her and she gave him her sweetest smile. The feelings was really romantic as they stood in front on the beach while the orangish sun slowly set down the water. She slowly breathed out as her eyes twinkled. "Jaejoong-ah." 
"Eunjung-ssi." He handed her a tiny giftarrow-10x10.png and she gladly accepted it.
"What is it?"
"Please look yourself."
Eunjung smiled once again and looked down at her hand. "It's beautiful.......wait......what is this?.... 8 : 30 ?"
"Do you remember now?"
"Eh? Not really....but I like it." She said confusedly. 
"Really?"
"It's cool!"
"School."
".....school...." Eunjung repeated after him.
Yep. School."
"Eh? School?"
Jaejoong smiled. "Ne."
"Sch---SCHOOLLL!!!! Andwae!!!!"
Eunjung openedarrow-10x10.png her eyes and shut off her alarm in a rush. "Ehhhhh it's 8:30!!!! Ommaaaa!!!!" She runs to her mom and complains. "Whydidntyouwokemeup???NowIamreallyreallylate!!!!!" She runs to the bathroom to wash up.
"It's not like you are a little kid anymore. You will soonarrow-10x10.png be a adult. Anyway good morning."
After 10 minutes. "I am ready! I am going to school now! Good morning grandma!" She said running towards the door.
"Oh....morning Hun."
As Eunjung was about to wear her shoes, she felt someone pulling her from behind. "Ehh??? What now??"
"Eat yourarrow-10x10.png breakfast before leaving." Her mom said pulling her to the kitchen.
"Why now? I am alreadyarrow-10x10.png late!"
"Stop talking and just finish it Hun. It's not like your mom is going to let you go that easily without finishing the breakfast." Her grandmom said.
Eunjung hurriedly ate her breakfast.
"You might choke, eat slowly."
"I am done!" Eunjung said putting down her bowl. Then she ran towards the door and put her shoes on.
"Morning Eunjung-ssi. It's a nice day outside." Jaejoong said who was wearing a sunglass even inside the house.
"Morning Jaejoong-ah! I woke up so late! And mom didn't woke me up! And it was alreadyarrow-10x10.png 8:30! Now I am going to be late again! What should I do now?"
"Don't worry. I will take you there in my car."
"Wahhhh~~~>_<" Eunjung jumped and hugged him tightly. "You are so nice! I love you love you love you!!!!! I am leaving mom!"
"Drive safely as you go." Eunjung's mom gave JJ a serious look and he slightly bowed as a 'yes'.
Both got into the car and fastened their seat belt. "Can you drive a bit faster. I am going to be late."
"It's my job to take you safely to yourarrow-10x10.png school. If you get hurt, I won't be able to forgive myself. So, please miss endure me for a while."
"......Jaejoong-ah....." She said as his words touched her heart and she quickly hugged him again, putting her cheek on his. "I love you so much!!! Do whatever you like. I don't care~~ <3"
"Eunjung-ssi! It's dangerous! I am driving! Eunjung-ssiiiii!!!!!" He drove as his car was sliding from side to side uncontrolably.
Eunjung let him go. "You really are a caring boyfriend. I am so lucky!" She chuckled cutely.
"The school's here miss."
Eunjung got off the car. thankarrow-10x10.png you!"
"You still remember that after school you have broadcast for the show right? I will be waiting right here to pick you up. Enjoy your rest of your school day."
Eunjung smiled and kissed him in his cheek from outside of the car.
"Are you allowed to do thid in school area?"
"I don't care....becuase you are alreadyarrow-10x10.png mine! Since the first day I got you, I stamped my name in you, OKAY!"
JJ chuckled. "Right!"
Both laughed.
 
Eunjung openedarrow-10x10.png the door to her class.  "So Sorry! I got late again...." She sighed. "Ugh! Not again...."
The boys were throwing things around the class and drawing whatever in the black boards. The teacherarrow-10x10.png kept telling them to stop, but like if they would listen to her. 
"Eunjung-ah." Her friend called her.
"Bad morning Jiyeon-ah."
"They are at it again. What should we do? They even made Ms. Byul cry." Jiyeon said looking at their teacherarrow-10x10.png.
"Whatever now. I am tired of this." Eunjung said going towards her seat. "Eh? Where I did my seat go?" She scannedarrow-10x10.png around all the desk with her name carved in it. Finally she found it.  "Oh! It is here I see." But she also noticed something on top of her desk......a foot resting. And it belonged to no other than..... "Ya! Nickhun! Good morning! It looks like you ate something wrong today again that you are pissed off and that sullen face of yours explains it, huh!?" She said looking directly in his eyes. He was just looking somewhere else listening to his iPod.
"Ya! Are you ignoring me?" She slammed her hand in her desk and dared. "This desk belongs to me so get yourarrow-10x10.png filthy feet off of it!"
"........."
"And as well tell the other boys to stop whatever they are doing too."
The other boys laughed aloud. "What the heck is she talking abuot?" "Does she think Nick will listen to someone like her?" "Hahahaha!!" "She is stupid!"
Then the door slammed openarrow-10x10.png.
"Shut up all of you! We can hear your noises all the way down the hall ways!!" 
The boys shouted. "Oh! It's our Ms. Byul's boyfriend, Mr. Haha! Those two are doing IT!"
"Byul-ssi. You should pull yourself together." Haha said looking at Byul.
"But.....but...." She sobbed.
Suddenly fire appeared in Haha's eyes and he turned towards the boys. "How long do you guys think you can get away from this?"
"Yes! Mr. Haha! You rock! You tell them!" Eunjung cheered. "WooHoo! YEAH!"
Haha continuedarrow-10x10.png. "You all are always giving troubles to us and do you think you wi---" He stopped as he saw Nickhun looking right at them.
"What's wrong teacher?" Eunjung asked. "Why would you stop?"
Haha and Byul lowed their head down as if they have lost the game.
"Eh? Eh? Eh? What's going on? What's wrong? Eunjung asked confusedly as she looked at the two teacher. Then her eyes caught on Nickhun who was holding on a piece of paper half way through out from his pocket. "What is that?" She said to herself. She knew something wasn't right. It looked like as if Nickhun was threatening their teacher with something that only they knew. And since it's Eunjung, she have to find out.
Then the mess started again. And she was so curious that she couldn't take her mind off of the situation.