Nickhun's weakness

Elsie : Queens Rules

Eunjung and Jaejoong hurriedly ran to their meeting building for Eunjung's first new two hours movie.

"Oh! Elsie?"
"Annehaseyo! Annehaseyo director-nim! Sorry we are late!" Both of them bowed feeling sorry.
"It's okay I guess. You can't help it since you are just a high school kid. I am sure you have your own school troubles."
"You are very thoughtful. Thank you very much. I am sorry as a manager I failed to bring her here on time. I deeply feel sorry. I promise it won't happen next time." Jaejoong apologized.
"Well. We can't do any thing about it. The meeting is over already. I am heading home now."
"Whattttt???? The meeting is over???" Both of the
 Shouted.
"Yeah. It did just couple of minutes ago. The lead actors had packed schedule so I couldn't wait for you Elsie. So, we needed up closing early. I know you have school but remember you are also a actor that is working outside the school. It's your responsibility to Handle the situations."
"We are try sorry director nim!" They kept bowing until he exited the building.
"I M going to kill someone at school tomorrow!!!!" Eunjung shouted.
 
"Hm? Eunjung-ssi. There is someone waiting in from of your house."
Jaejoong said slowly driving.
"Really? Who could it be?" Eunjung said looking at the figure that wa getting nearer. "Oh! Taecyeon!!!" She got out of the car surprisedly.
"Eunjung-ah."
"What brings you here? Were you waiting for me?"
"Y-yeah."
"Wae?"
"Ummm....well....firstly I am sorry for what happened today in school. I couldn't even help you. Please understand me."
"I am totally fine! I understand you. It's no problem because I know you are a nice guy!" She smiled.
"Thank you." He blushed. "But I came here for different reason."
"Eh? What is it?"
"I.....I....oh my god! He is gonna kill me for this! But whatever! IcametotellyouNickhun'sweakness!!!"
"What? Really? Really?? What is it?!!!!" Eunjung asked excitedly getting near him holding her ears.
Taecyeon told her the secret.
"Yesssssss!!! Asssaaaaa!! You are dead meat Nickhun!!!! Hahahahaha!"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eunjung and her friends waited for the boys to come in the class.
"I can't wait to see his face!" Eunjung smiled happily.
Soon Nickhun and the boys came in.
"Ya! Nickhun!!" Eunjung stood in front of him.
"Move."
"No. I have something important to say!"
Wooyoung came in front. "What's wrong with your head girl? Didn't you remember yesterday? Right now your manager boyfriend won't be here to help even if you shout at top of your lungs. Just get out of the way when I am asking nicely."
"I am not talking with you!!"
"Aish!"
"What is it?" Nickhun said.
"I want you to stop bothering us and stop the mess in the class!"
"......move."
"I knew you won't agree. That's why I have prepared something."
"........."
"Why, you don't wanna know what it is? Are you already backing away?"
"Nick never backs away!" Jumbo shouted. "He is perfect at everything! Right Nick?" He looked at Nickhun.
Eunjung laughed. "We will see about that when he says yes. Are you in boss monkey?"
"What is it? Let's finish this quickly."
"That's what you think." Eunjung smirked. "I dare you to meet me after school and we gotta go somewhere. Come to this place $?&&))).You can bring your monkeys with you too. It will be really fun to see their face while you....." Eunjung laughed.
"Call...." Nickhun agreed yet he was quite unsure what was waiting ahead. He did not had a good feeling about it.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After school:::::
Eunjung and her friends were waiting for the guys to show up.
"Ya. So how did you found about his weakness?" Soyeon asked.
"Taecyeon. He came by himself at my house yesterday to tell me about his little secret!"
"Wah..... That nerd really likes you huh."
"Really? You think so?"
"You are such a clueless person. Of course!"
"Well...too bad! I got my boyfriend at house!" Eunjung smiled. "Oh! The monkeys are coming!"
"So what is it?" Wooyoung asked.
"I thought you guys wouldn't come."
"Whatever! Just say what are you doing here?"
"Bungee!"
Nickhun frozed as she said the word 'bungee'.
"That's yet?" The boys laughed.
"Of course this is it! Oh! Nickhun! Why are you so pale? If you don't wanna do it, you can quit you know."
"Nick won't do that! He is not a weak guy!"
"Okay then if you are not running away, I will tell how things are gonna work. First, look at this." Eunjung said holding a little black device in her hand. "It's a tiny mike that will be attached to the person jumping and while the person jumps, my friends have headphones which they will use to listen to noises. Since me and Nickhun are gonna jump. It's me versus him! If any one of us make louder noise that person loses. If Nickhun wins you guys can continue doing your day stuff,,,,, but if I win you all will quit your noises in the class and let us study. Deal?"
"......." Nickhun didn't made any sound since he got there. He was afraid of heights and the boys didn't knew it. 
While Eunjung was fun imagining him drop free fall and him shouting loudly. 
"So who is gonna go first?" Eunjung said excitedly.
"Of course Nick will! Right Nick?"
"....s-sure.....I challenge."
"Then start climbing on the top, the ajjussi in there will help you buckle up. And yeah......don't even make a noise! Just a tiny bit of noise and you lose!" She smiled.
 
Before Nickhun even knew it, he was standing in front of the edge staring down to his classmates who looks really tiny and his head was spinning. He gulped. The girls below were listening through their headphones carefully to not even miss any single noise. 
Nickhun's leg felt wobbly and he felt like throwing up. His pride was depended on it. He wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible.......he couldn't jump.
"Nick! Hwaiting!!!" The boys cheered from below.
"Ha! He is gonna give up!" Eunjung said.
"Oh he jumped!!!!" Junsu shouted.
But only Nickhun knew he didn't jumped, his leg gave up making him fall.
"Listen carefully girls!" Eunjung commanded.
When the rope hit the end their was a sound. "Uh."
"Oh! He said 'uh!' He made a noise!!!! Yay!!!!" Eunjung and her friends cheered like if they had already won."
 
Five minutes later, Nickhun was finally in the ground unable to get up. "Nick! Are you alright?" His friends worried.
"Now it's my turn!!!" Eunjung said posing a peace sign.
The boys were amazed. "Wah! Where does she get that much energy? She must really love heights!"
Eunjung was on the top few minutes later looking at her friend and waving at them happiely. "Yohooooo!!!" She cheered for herself. "Wow! This is so high!!! You guys look like bunch of ants!!!! Hahahaha I love heights!!!!"
"That's why she wasn't scared! She must be having fun up there."
"Ok! I will be jumping soon!!"
"Any time Eunjung-ah!" Boram gave her thumbs up. "Hwaiting!!!"
Eunjung took a deep breathe and gave a pose like if she was about to swim. Soon enough, she dived like a pro. 
"Wahhhh~~~" the boys and the girls said with amazement, while poor Nockhun was recovering by himself.
Before Eunjung can even drop five feet down.... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The girls threw there head phone out of their ears.
The boys laughed!
"Ahhhh......ahhhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" The girls knew right that moment that they lost.
"We thought you like heights!!!" Jiyeon shouted.
"I...dooooo!!!!! But not fallingggggggg!!!! Ahhhh!!"
-_-"