Everyday is bully day

Elsie : Queens Rules

Eunjung sat at the sofa and kept talking to herself in low tone as she had been defeated. "Ahh that was bad really bad. How can I defeat him? I must do something ten only I will be in peace. But what should I do? What? May be I ...."

"So, you said she has been like that since after school and the broadcast time?" Eunjung mom asked Jaejoong.
"Ne. She kept talking like an old geezer in the car back home as well. I   Am really worried that that Nickhun boy might have done or said something to her."
"Mm I see. I see."
"So I was wondering if you an talk with her and give her good advice."
"Sure sure. I am really good at that." She smiled.
"Ha ha" Jaejoong chuckles nervously. "Why do I have a bad feeling?"
 
".....I should think of something soon or he might do something horrible again....I will-"
"Eunjung-ah. I have a good idea for you." 
"Mama? What is it?"
"To teach someone a lesson you gotta find their weakness and attack them. Ho ho ho ho ho!"
"Omona!!! That's right!!! You are great mama!!!" Eunjung said cheering.
"That's really dirty. Why would you tell her that. I knew something was going to happen." Jaejoong said dissapointedly.
"Sometimes life needs to be dirty to live. Ho ho ho ho ho!"
 
 
"Thank you JJ for bringing me to school safely again!" Eunjung said kissing Jaejoong in the cheek.
"Good luck Eunjung-ssi!"
"Thank you!!"
Jaejoong left waving her bye.
"Oh!! I was so happy last night with my mama's advice, I forgot to find out Nickhun's weakness!!!! Nooooo!!!"
"Good morning Eunjung-ah." Taecyeon said smiling at her.
"Good morn--ohhhh YES I NEED YOU!!!! There could be no one better other like YOUUU!!!!!" Eunjung said holding his hand.
"Uh...uh...Eun-Eunjung-ah.....I...I....." Taecyeon blushed at the sudden words coming out of his long time crush. "I don't know what to say." He scratched his hand nervously.
"You don't have to do much. Just tell me Nickhun's weakness."
"Eh? |O_O| Ni-Ni-Nickhun?"
"Mm mm Nickhun. You are the only one who know him so well! You might know his secret no?"
"Ah....ah.....hahahaha"
"Why are you laughing suddenly? (0_o)"
"It's ... It's nothing." Taecyeon said sadly.
"So so so so you know it right?"
"Well... Yeah."
"What is it?"
"I don't think I can't tell you. He is not going to be happy about it."
"No no don't worry about him. I will not let him touch you at all."
"Sorry Eunjung-ah. But I am running late. I gotta go." With that said Taecyeon ran heart broken.
"Eh???!!!........what wrong with him?.....,oh wait Taecyeon!!!!! We are in the same class!!!" Eunjung followed behind catching up to him.
 
In the class last free period:::::
Nickhun was sitting on top of his desk listening to his iPod while the boys were messing around in the class bothering the other girls.
"Nickhun!!!!!" Eunjung stormed in. "Take this!!!" She said throwing a fake black spider at him and it landed on top of his hair. Every one got quiet. 
"................."
"................."
"So..... You aren't scared of it huh hehe...." Eunjung got embarrassed. Nickhun just sighed and kept listening to his music.
"Stop bothering him YO Miss TV!" Junho said pulling Eunjung away from Nickhun.
"Let me go you monkey!"
"What? Monkey???"
The four boys and Eunjung began to fight with each other.
"Nickhun-ah....tell them to stop." Taecyeon said worriedly. "They might hurt her. It's four boys against one girl!"
"Boss monkey why are you doing this to me???" Eunjung pointed at Nickhun.
"I didn't tell them to. I just told them to have a little fun if you bother me."
"Whaaaa????? You jerk!"
"Nick! What should we do! She is stronger than we thought!"
"Just lock her outside or something." He yawned.
 
Five minute later:::::::
"Let me get out of here!!!!" Eunjung banged on the door in the rooftop. "I won't leave you guys after I get out of here!!!"
Soon the school bell ring.
"Oh! The school is over? Noo! Please seriously let me out!  I have a drama meeting after school! I will be late!"
"That makes me even more to not open the door!" The boys laughed.
"Let Eunjung out!" Her friends shouted.
"Don't you remember what happened to your little friend, Qri? She is still home sick. If you yell one more time, you will be in the same position." The boys threaten.
Taecyeon couldn't hold in any more hearing his crush shouting to open the door and he can't. "Nickhun! Let's put end to this oh! She said she is going to be late!"
Wooyoung slightly pushed Taecyeon. "Ya. Now a days you really got some nerves huh!"
 
"Let me out!!!!" Eunjung's eyes began to tear as she silently said "Jaejoong-ah.....help me...." She sobbed.
 
Meanwhile Jaejoong was waiting Eunjung outside the school in the car. "She sure is late today. I wonder why......oh ! Did that boy did something to her!???"
 
"Please let me out just for today! It's really important!!"
"Shut up! Stay there! You are going to leAve soon." The boys laughed.
"Eh?? Ehhhh!!!!! No you can't! First open the door!!!!"
"Bye by----"
"Eunjung-ssi!!!!" Jaejoong opened the door.
"Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!" She hugged him.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah."
Eunjung stood I from of Nickhun angrily. "Today I will let it go since I am in a rush. But next time I difinetly won't let this happen again! Jaejoong-ah lets go." She said pulling JJ.
 
"Was....was that the boyfriend she always talked about?"
"I guess so."