Devil

Elsie : Queens Rules

As the colored water hit Nickhun's face, everyone was surprised. 

"Cut it out already.....Nickhun..." Eunjung said seriously still pointing the water gun at him. Nickhun slowly wiped the liquid off of his face with the back of his hand.
"Yeah, Eunjung is right! You should really stop it now!" Jiyeon shouted.
"We want to study! So stop!" Hyomin added.
"Yeah! They are right! Take your stupidness out if this class!!" Soyeon shouted as well.
"What a loser!" Boram said.
".....Y-y-you are a d-devil! Go to hell! You devil don't belong here!" Qri shouted with her eyes shut.
Eunjung was now smiling as her girl friends supported her.
"You girls are so nice." She kept smiling.
Nickhun turned around and was about to leave class.
"Why? Are you running away?" Eunjung  said standing In front of him, blocking his way.
"Yo." Nickhun said in low tone. The boys came running towards him and grabbed Eunjung away from him and while Nickhun left the class.
"You guys really are such a monkeys Huh! He only said 'yo' and you guys do whatever he say??? Morons!"
"Let Nick go wash his face you idiot!" Chansung said still holding tightly at Eunjung's right arm.
"You girls really got some guts to tell him those stuff huh. We will say about it later." Junsu said looking at the girls. The boys left the class as well.
"Wah! Eunjung you really did it today!" Jiyeon said hugging Eunjung.
"Y-you were so cool." Qri smiled.
"Aww....girls! I love you sooo much!!"
 
-------------------------------------------
Inside boys BR::::::
Nickhun was washing his face while the other boys were well......
A tall boy came towards Nickhun. "I thought you were going to do something bad to Eunjung. That's a relief that you didn't." He smiled.
"Ya! Ok Taecyeon! Why are you worrying about that girl at a situation like this?" Junsu yelled.
"Just leave him alone Junsu, he has crush on her since middle school. What can he do about it. Poor guy." Junho chuckled. 
"But Nick." Wooyoung said. "Are you really doing nothing to them? They really said pretty bad stuff you know."
"Come on, he won't do anything." Taecyeon laughed worriedly.
"After school today." Nickhun said looking at his reflection in the mirror.
"YESSS!!!!!" The boys cheered in the bathroom.
"But Nickhun...." Taecyeon got worried.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After school Eunjung was waiting outside for her boyfriend/manager to pick her up. "Why is he late today I wonder." Eunjung said looking at her watch.
"Eunjung-ah! Eunjung-ah!!" Her friends were running towards her shouting her name.
"Boram? Soyeon? What's wrong?" Eunjung asked confusedly looking ather two friends.
"Qri...qri...." Soyeon breathed heaviely.
"What's wrong with Qri?"
"The boys....the boys took her outside! I think she is in trouble."
"Why? Why would they do that?"
Boram said. "Remember this morning. Qri said pretty bad stuff to him, like "devil"."
"But I said even worse!"
"I don't know! But let's go help her!"
"Show me the way."
'Nickhun....just what the hell are you thinking?' Eunjung worried.