His eyes

Elsie : Queens Rules

Eunjung, Boram, and Soyeon run towards were Qri was taken.

 
Meanwhile::::::
"What were you saying earlier? Say it again!" Junsu said as he pushed Qri down in the water with his leg.
Qri kept coughing and tried to take her head out of the water trying to grab a breathe. "Help me please.... Hel-"
 Junsu pushed her diwn even harder. "Shut your mouth!"
Nickhun was watching the whole scene from behind the guys who were bullying Qri.
".....take her out." Nickhun ordered.
"Eh? Why all of the sudden Nick? We were having fun! Aishh!" Wooyoung said disappointedly.
At the end they pulled Qri out of the water roughly. Qri kept coughing out water as she laid in the floor like a sick fish. Nickhun slowly sat in front of her and poked her forehead. "....ya..... What did you call me earlier? Devil? A devil's child? See what happens if you messed with a wrong person? You better be careful of what you say next time."
"Qri-ah!!!" The girls arrived and they quickly helped crying Qri up her feet. "Are you alright?"
"Aish.....what a moment to ruin..." Nickhun said boringly as he got up as well.
"I will take her to the nurse. She looks awful." Boram said holding Qri.
"Ok. I will go get my gym cloths for her. I will meet you up at the nurse room." Soyeon said.
The two girls left with Qri.
Eunjung was very mad after seeing what the boys had done to get fruend. She stood there in anger without any words.
"Are you alright?" Said Nickhun as he looked at her. He smirked. "You are trembling."
Eunjung slowly turn towards him and looked straight into his eyes. Her eyes were filled with anger, disgust, hate, sadness. "You are right. I am trembling.........trembling out of anger. This is the first time I have trembled."
"I see. Your first time huh? Congratulations."
The other boys laughed, but soon their laughter disappeared as they heard and saw......
Eunjung had slapped Nickhun across his face. ".... and this is also my first time slapping someone...."
Nickhun's left cheek was pretty red. He also slowly raised his hand and said. "This is also going to be my first time hitting a girl...."
Eunjung closed her eyes tightly. 
"......but you are lucky that today I am not in the mood to slap a girl like you.....you are different."
Eunjung opened her eyes surprised. Nickhun was about to leave but Eunjung grabbed his arm and pulled him with her away from the others. "Let's have a private talk. Come with me!" 
"Leave me." Nickhun said stopping in the mid way taking away his arm out of her grasp.
"Ok. Then let us just gave a talk here. It's not like we are little kids any more. Today! Let's split our butts here!" Eunjung said proudly.
"You mean.....'spill our guts'. Our butts are already splitted."
"Whatever! Don't try to change the subject!!!! Anyway getting to the point! Why are you always like this?? You are always doing stupid things like a stupid person doing stupid things! It's not like you are stupid! You stupid!!!"
".....,.i guess I am stupid...... Are we done now? I am leaving."
"Just answer me correctly! What is it that you don't like??" Eunjung shouted.
 
Eunjung POV:::::
I was really mad when I saw one of my friend in a horrible state like that. I just don't understand boys, especially Nickhun. He has been always doing great on his exams and I know that he is really smart. But why in the earth he was doing all these bad things that will make his future look dark? I was curious. I have so many questions that I wanted to ask him , that even don't know where should I start asking from. As I asked when what is it that he 'don't like'...... The answer I got was unexpected.....AT ALL. "Just answer me correctly! What is it that you don't like??" Nickhun turned towards me and before I can even blink, my back was in the wall behind me and his hand in my throat.....choking me. I tried to losses his tight grip on me. I almost couldn't breathe. I stared in his eyes with fear and sadness? His eyes was empty....really empty....there was no sign of emotions. That was what I feared of. What kind of human being cant have emotions? But deep inside, I saw sadness.....lonliness. His grip got tighter on my throat and he said, "I ....don't like anything....that means you, too." With that he let me go. I coughed  as I try to breathe. "Don't try to interfere in my life. If you try to in again next time, I won't be good for you. Remember that."
 
AU POV:::::
Eunjung slowly got up as she saw him leave. "Y-ya! You think I am scared of your stupid threats? Today is just the beginning.....keep watching what I am capable of...... I won't stop.....because I am not a loser like you." Nickhun kept walking without stopping.
".......stupid....Monkey......"