Jeju Island (part 2)

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi? Long time, no see 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 how is everyone? 

 

---------------------------

 

When they arrived, they were greeted by Halmi who is dressed warmly and smiling at them.

 

 

"My haengbokie..." she said as she held Kyungsoo arms and looked at him from head to toe before hugging him. Kyungsoo returned her hug with a content smile on his face. He miss her so much.

 

"Halmi I'm here as well....." Baekhyun pouted. Halmi laughed and immediately hugged both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

"And who is this handsome lad ?" Halmi questioned when he saw Jongin behind Kyungsoo.

 

"Uhhm.."

 

"Hello. I am Kyungsoo's friend, Kim Jongin." Jongin introduced himself and offering his hand for a shake.

 

"Ohhhhhh 'THAT' Jongin, Baekhyunee?" Halmi looked at Baekhyun for answer.

 

"H-halmi! Uhhh yes but we'll talk about that later! But first I want to settle down in a warm room. I can't feel my feet anymore!" Baekhyun carefully dragged grandma inside the house effectively escaping Kyungsoo's glare that was thrown to him.

 

 

"Jongin and I will carry the luggage inside, you go on and supervise baekhyun and halmi." Chanyeol said as he went back outside the porch to gather their luggage.

 

"you okay?" Jongin ask

 

 

"yeah..." he answered as he motioned Jongin to follow Chanyeol to help. "I'm fine, just need a nap. I'll see you later."

 

"Okay.."

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Halmi, where is our room? Hmm?" when heard baekhyun asked as he navigate through the house. "I want to take a naaaaap. The flight was so early and Kyungsoo was not in the mood to joke around today.." baekhyun pouted.

 

 

"I prepared Kyungsoo's room with a pool in it.. Come, you have to take a nap so once you wake up you're gonna tell me more about Jongin, okay?" Halmi said "Kyungsoo-yah go on and take Baekhyun with you. I'll check the food I'm cooking for lunch."

 

 

"Where's hyung?" Kyungsoo questioned as he motioned Baekhyun to get up from the sofa and pointed the hallway on his left.

 

 

"Oh he didn't tell you? He was in Seoul since last week. Seems like there's a problem in the company that can't be solved with him here."

 

 

"okay.. I'll contact him later. I'll go and take a nap first. Please wake us up by lunch, okay?" he opened his arm for a hug in which Halmi gladly complied. "My Kyungsoo is all grown up.... Okay go now and take a rest, I'll wake you up later."

 

 

When Halmi break the hug to check on her food, Kyungsoo went to his room to rest. He opened the door however Baekhyun was not there.

 

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

"Yes?" he heard from behind.

 

"Where were you? I told you to go here, right?"

 

"Yes but I had to pee so I detour a little bit. Stop being pissed off or you'll ruin this trip!"

 

"What do you mean I'm pissed off? Do you want me to push you on that pool?" Kyungsoo pointed the pool in front of him.

 

"No! What I'm trying to say is your temper is getting worse and the ice is melting around you because you are being hot headed today! You are lucky that Jongin is putting it up for you. If I were him, I will smack the living out of you!"

 

"Listen, I did not, in anyway forced him to come with us. If he can't stomach my mood today, he can leave. I don't care!" He said as he marched thru the large bed, in front of the pool. "I will take a nap. I want you to be quiet."

 

"I'm taking a nap as well! No need to be pissy about it. Geez"

 

 

Kyungsoo settle down own on the bed, his injured feet close to the wall so no more accident will be added to his already injured feet. He knows it is getting better and not hurting badly anymore. He can now walk around for a few minutes without the use of the crutches but it still hurt nevertheless.

 

 

'Why am I so pissed? That' s just a picture'

 

 

"Baekhyun, can you close the blinds first? Thanks." the room is now dark he can now try to take a nap and remove that image from his mind.

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

He was woken up by the gently shaking of his shoulder.

 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah? Time for lunch.."

 

 

"hmm? Where's Baekhyun?" he asked when he saw no one on his bed but him.

 

 

"Oh, he is already up and waiting at the table. Get up now so all of you can eat." Halmi said and she stood up and left the room.

 

 

Kyungsoo wants to sleep more and roll around but his stomach if growling now because of the mention of food. He picked up his glasses and stood up without his crutch. It is just a small distance, he is sure he can walk just fine without it.

 

 

 

Once he left the room he can already hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun's laughter and occasionally Jongin's. When he reached the table, the only vacant space is beside Jongin so he don't have any choice but to sit beside him.

 

 

"Ohhhh our prince is already awake! Halmi! Let's go and eat now!" Baekhyun said. Jongin offered him a glass of water in which he frowned at it but still accepted it. He took a sip while waiting for Halmi to sit down at the table. Once they are all complete, they thank Halmi for the food and started digging and it only means Baekhyun will be starting his non stop talking on this table.

 

 

"oh right! Jongin, your magazine cover was release today, right?" Baekhyun said as he munch on his food. "It was released early morning and the physical copies will be available tomorrow, who are the other two there?"

 

 

"Ohhhh its Taemin and Krystal, we are all childhood friends. I was suprised that they invited us for that magazine! I will give you copies once I have it. I actually didn't know it will be released today, Sehun didn't say anything about it." Jongin explained. Kyungsoo's mood visibly dampened even more. Does Jongin really have to mention her name? In front of his food??

 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah, is there any thing wrong? Did you not like the food? I can cook you something that you may like." His Halmi said, concerned at his youngest grand child.

 

 

"No Halmi, I just remembered something.."

 

 

"And that is....?" Baekhyun hyung questioned.

 

 

"none of your business."

 

 

"hmp! See Halmi? Kyungsoo is too moody today I don't even want to talk to him! Should have not included him on this trip.." baekhyun stick his tongue before resuming eating his lunch.

 

 

'Am I too much today?' Kyungsoo involuntary sigh, he don't really know why he is feeling this way. He should not have opened that group chat that morning.

 

 

"You okay hyung?" Jongin questioned.

 

 

"I'm fine, just eat. Don't worry about me."

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

The lunch was great. He missed his Halmi's cooking and Baekhyun talking his ear's off.

 

 

They are currently lounging at the living room basking in the heat that is emitted by the fireplace.

 

 

"Kyungsoo, let's tour Jongin around!" Baekhyun suggested. He honestly just want to sleep again after eating but he have to make it up to Baekhyun for being 'mean' today.

 

 

"Okay, let me just get my jacket.." He was about to get up when Jongin presented that he will get his Jacket. 

 

 

"Where did you hang it?" Jongin questioned. 

 

 

"On the chair near the window.." 

 

 

"okay, I'll be back."

 

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo," Baekhyun started "Don't be mad okay? But are you jealous?" 

 

 

"What?!" 

 

 

"Just a hunch though, you must have seen the previews before we left your apartment that's why you are acting like this. I told you, you have to fix your attitude or you will hurt someone."

 

 

 

"Whatever you think is not true. I'm just not feeling well, that's all." Kyungsoo denied. 

 

 

 

"Well you need to cheer up because Jongin thinks this is his fault and wants to go back now. If you are not jealous, stop acting like you are, okay?" 

 

 

Of all days Baekhyun is making sense, today is the day. He can only sigh as he stand up and get the jacket that Jongin is holding."where is my crutch?"

 

 

"oh I forgot! Lemme go ba--"

 

 

"nevermind, let's go.." they will tour Jongin first outside as he is sure Chanyeol briefly showed the inside earlier.

 

 

Just then, Baekhyun decided to turn on his vlog and document the tour. Of course they're kind of lagging as they they are matching Kyungsoo's pace.

 

 

"Hyung, you can hold onto my arm so you won't over work your foot."

 

 

"No need Jongin, I'm fi---"

 

 

"Hyung please, I'm feeling bad that I didn't get your crutches and you have to walk like this. Just this once, please?" Cue Jongin's puppy eyes look. Kyungsoo hesitantly hold onto Jongin's arm that he is offering. "Thank you."

 

 

Of course Baekhyun is only the one who is touring Jongin around. Kyungsoo is just giving some comments here and there.

 

 

"Oh hi Dongmin! Say hi!" a boy suddenly appeared from the back of the house. Dongmin is 5 years younger than Kyungsoo and currently working in their house as a houseboy, although his work is not that hard he just help around whenever Halmi or his hyung needs help.

 

 

"Hi Baekhyun hyung! I didn't know you are coming!!" Dongmin flashed his eyesmile before hugging Baekhyun.

 

"Chanyeol hyung! You've grown taller! Kyungsoo hyung is here as well! Wow!" Dongmin exclaimed. "oh! Who is he? Your boyfriend?"

 

 

"W-what? No! This is jongin, a friend." Kyungsoo introduced Jongin. Dongmin offered a handshake in which Jongin gladly accepted. "Nice to meet you."

 

 

"Don't go at the back because it is slippery. We had problems with the pipe before the snow fall.."

 

 

"okay okay don't worry we are just gonna take a peek and not go all the way" Baekhyun said as Dongmin bid his goodbye "See you later!"

 

 

Baekhyun continued to tour Jongin around. When they reached the back, that is when the warnings came.

 

"Baek, no, Dongmin said it's slippery there.." Chnayeol warned. 

 

 

"I'll be careful! I'm just gonna take a look at my cherry tomato pla---shjt!" and yes, Baekhyun slipped because of thin ice and what's worst is that he hit his head on a big rock.

 

 

"we warned you." Kyungsoo said as they go closer safe near Baekhyun. "Does it hurt?" Baekhyun nodded his head and regretting not listening to them. His eyes is watery and he is feeling dizzy from the impact.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter