Day 061

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo dreamt of becoming a kpop idol, a member of a 9-member group. Although their faces is not clear and blurry to Kyungsoo's eyes, he could say that he is happy with the group. It was all okay when he felt a sudden flinch on his side, like he felt it too because it feels so near.

 

It caused him to wake up and cut his strange dream.


"Ugh..." Kyungsoo groaned. His head is throbbing with pain and he couldn't even open his eyes.

 

He buried his head more on his pillow, which is strangely warm like a human. It must be Chen. But why they're so close though? He tried to put some distance between them but he can't, it seems like Chen made him as his human pillow again, hugging him.

 

"Hmm... jongdae..." Kyungsoo called but just then, he heard a laugh outside his room which awfully sound like the beagles and Minseok. 

 

Maybe he heard it wrong.... 'WAIT WHAT MY ROOM?!'

 

With all his might, he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked few times for his eyes to adjust from the sunlight that entered his room. When his vision is okay, he saw a weird thing that kinda looks like a collar bone and a white dress shirt.

 

"Huh?!" He, all of the sudden, sit upright and it worsen his head ache. He scanned his room to see if the beagles caused trouble inside his room but it is as clean as how he left it last night. Second is he check if he is still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He sighed in relief when he saw that he is still wearing it. 

 

He looked on his back and is startled by what he saw. His instinct kicked in and kick the man out f his bed and the he stood up on the other side of the bed.


"Ow Sehun why did you do that?! I'm not coming to work!" Jongin said while rubbing the side of his head. His head hit the side table hard and it made him dizzy.


"Kyungsoo what ha...ppened. OMG." Baekhyun opened the room and saw the situation inside. They're cooking lunch and joking around when they heard a loud 'blag!' coming from Kyungsoo's room so Minseok send him to check on the two.

 

"Where's Jongin?" Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo who is holding his blanket protectively around his body.

 

"Jong...in???????" Kyungsoo said. He had no idea that the man he kicked out of his bed was Jongin. 

 

They both heard a groan and 'eomma...' They looked at each other and Baekhyun immediately went to the other side of the bed. There he saw Jongin, curled into a ball while holding his head. Kyungsoo followed and also saw it. 


Kyungsoo kneeled beside Jongin to see if he has other injuries. "Are you okay?" He ask. Jongin shook his head and slowly open his eyes to see the person asking him. Did Sehun let another person on their apartment? 

 

When he first opened his eyes, he saw two figure that is just above his head.
(´ㅅ`) (⊙﹏⊙)

 

"Eh? KYUNGSOO?!" He immediately sat up and thankfully didn't hit the two.

 

"Ohmygod" the two both said in unison. When Jongin sat up, there they saw he have a small cut on the side of his head where he was his by the side table.

 

"I'll go and get the first aid kit." Baekhyun said and left the room. When Baekhyun left, Kyungsoo help Jongin to sit on the bed.

 

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to kicked you out of the bed.. I was just shocked?" Kyungsoo rambled and sat beside him.

 

"Your face is puffy." That was the only thing that Jongin said. Kyungsoo looks so extra cute like that and It is like a magic that the pain on his head subsided. 

 

"Hmm? Yeah it always happen the day after I drank... you look no better than me haha your lips looks like it is stung by bees." Kyungsoo pointed out while laughing. When Jongin was about say  his comeback, the door open so hard that it hit the wall behind it.

 

"My favorite dongsaeng what happened?!" Chanyeol barge in loudly and enveloped Jongin in a hug. The  other 2 also entered the room.

 

"Its been so long since I saw that smile, Soo." Minseok said and swatted Chanyeol's arm around Jongin.

 

"You're killing him, Chanyeol."

 

"Nooooo! Tell me did Kyungsoo did this to you on purpose?! Ah Im mad!" Chanyeol said while playfully hitting Kyungsoo's arm.

 

"Jongdae? Where is he?" Kyungsoo ask.

 

"Ah! Right, here," Baekhyun passed him the medical kit. "He is already eating so you have to be fast!"

 

"Jongdae and I have to go back to Jeju later so he is eating now. Clean his cut first and then the four of you can eat." Minseok said and signalled the two to exit the room.

 

"Go wash your face first before I clean your wounds.. is there anything that hurts with you?"

 

"My back..."

 

"Your back? Why? "

 

"I don't know... but it hurts but its okay it happens to me once in a while.. " Jongin said while rubbing his back.

 

"Uhm, can you walk? I'll accompany you to the hospital after breakfast."

 

"Okay.." And Jongin stood up and went to the wash room to freshen up. He looked at his wound, it doesn't look like it need to see the doctor but he knows he bump his head hard on a hard surface resulting to that wound so yeah, he need to do a check up. And Hospital means that he will have more alone time with Kyungsoo. ヽ(´▽`)/


After he freshen up and washed his face, Kyungsoo carefully cleaned his wound even if it stopped bleeding and put a pororo Band-Aid on it. 

 

"Why do you have Pororo band aids?" Jongin asked.

 

"Because I want to. Why? Can't I buy this?" Kyungsoo sassed and made Jongin smiled. 

 

He honestly felt awkward when Kyungsoo displayed some 'affection' on him earlier. He knows he kinda requested it but he didn't think Kyungsoo will comply to it immediately. 

 

"I was just asking! Relax hyung!"

 

"Whatever. Let's go eat breakfast. Minseok hyung is probably preventing the three to wolf it all down." Kyungsoo walked his way out of his room with his heart beating abnormally.


'I need some check ups too...'


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hyung, do you think we could start the cafe before the end of this year?" Kyungsoo asked over the breakfast. He knows he neglected it for few weeks and he felt bad letting his Minseok Hyung do all the works with his boyfriend.

 

"We can. Tomorrow, they will start the interior of it. I just need to check few thing today there before going back here." Minseok said before sipping on his cup of coffee. 

 

"You have other business hyung?" Jongin curiousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter