THE MEETING |PART TWO|

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SORRY PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS. 

 Comments juseyo!!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they entered the exhibit, their mouth fell open. You could say that Kris improved from the last exhibit.

 

"I thought I'm gonna see eggs again here.." Jongin said that made Kyungsoo laugh.

 

"I hope Kris heard that. " Kyungsoo retorted back.

 

"What should I hear?" A deep voice came from behind and startled them.

 

"Wassup Kris!" Jongin was first to react.

 

"Hey, so you're Kyungsoo's date.."

 

"Uhh... I'm just gonna go and find Baekhyun.. " Kyungsoo find his way out and Kris allowed him to slip up. For now.

 

"So how's life? We haven't seen each other for months.." Kris started the conversation. Baekhyun also debriefed Kris about this but he didn't know that the Jongin they're talking about is the Jongin he knows.

 

"Well, my life's pretty okay.. more work since dad is still on recovery."

 

"Hm. So how is he?"

 

"Dad is recovering fast. He might be out of the hospital this week." A smile crept on Jongin's face as he remember the face of his father on hospital bed when he said he wanted a vacation leave.

 

"Soooo, how did you know Kyungsoo?" Kris saw on how Jongin fidgeted.

 

"Uhh, I kinda saw him on the bistro where he works as part time, yeah hehehe" of course, Jongin purposely skipped the part where he stalked and annoyed Kyungsoo to no end. That information is seriously confidential.

 

"Why are you so nervous? Hiding something..?" Kris some more until Tao came and pulled him to the finger treats. Kris motioned that they will talk later before disappearing at the corner.

 

Once he was left alone, he immediately searches for his date. After minutes of roaming around, he saw his date on the arms of another man.

 

'Wait. WHAT. I should be the one holding him like that!!' He said to himself. He fastened his pace until he is beside Kyungsoo, who is blushing. Apparently, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is torturing him about his date and there's no way in hell that Kyungsoo will allow them to meet Jongin. Chanyeol head locked him so his face is flushed (which Jongin see as blush)

 

"Hyung.. " Jongin called him.

 

'Oh please let it be not Jongin.. ' as he slowly turn to his side, Chanyeol's arm is still draped on his shoulder.

 

"O-oh! Jongin! Where's Kris?" He tried so hard to remove Chanyeol's arm on his but his friend just keep on adding weight on.

 

"The , chanyeol! Get off me!!" He harshly whispered to Chanyeol who only grin and look at Jongin who's face is starting to get sour. There is a frown on him and with just a little push, he will have a pout on his lips.

 

"And who are you?" Chanyeol asked Jongin.

 

Jongin thinks that he already saw this tall guy but he can't remember where and when.

 

"I'm Kim Jongin, Kyungsoo hyung's date. And you are..?"

 

"I'm Chanyeol. Kyungsoo's boyfriend. " he let out a groan when Kyungsoo elbowed him and effectively freeing him from his arm.

 

"He is just a friend, Jongin... and this," Kyungsoo pointed Baekhyun who is trying to hide his laugh at Chanyeol who is whining on him. "Is Baekhyun. They're all my friends." Just then, Kyungsoo realize that he actually clarified his relationship with Chanyeol. Which why did he even bother?

 

"Hello Jongin, nice to meet you." Chanyeol who's now recovered from Kyungsoo's hit. He offered his hand and Jongin hesistantly accepted it.

 

Jongin stared at Chanyeol's face for the whole minute until something clicked.

 

"AHHHH! You're Kyung----" he stopped when the grip started to get tight and he notice that Chanyeol is glaring at him.

 

"O-oh, yeah nice to meet you too.." he smiled awkwardly and Chanyeol let go of his hand.

 

"What was that?" Kyungsoo asked him.

 

"That was nothing Kyung, no worries.." He smiled at him and looked at Kyungsoo's friends. He slightly bowed to Baekhyun and greeted him.

 

"So Jongin, what do you do?" Baekhyun suddenly asked him making him flinch.

 

'Are you okay?' Kyungsoo whispered on his right ear.
'I'm okay. Don't need to worry Hyung' Jongin whispered back.

 

To those two who witnessed it, Baekhyun is trying his best to hide his squeals. His grip on his Chanyeol's arm tighten and he's excited for this two.

 

'Gosh they're so cute Chan! What am I gonna do? I raised our Kyungie good..' he said to Chanyeol and he is glad the the two is still on their own bubble.

 

'Quit acting like a teenager and interrogate him! We don't have the whole night to do that.' Chanyeol answered him and that is when he came back to his senses. He cough loudly causing to burst the personal bubble of the two.

 

"So?" He raised a brow on Jongin.

 

"Uhh, I sometimes dance, but since my waist is still recovering from my past injury, I kinda stopped now.." Jongin trailed off and he can feel the stares that Kyungsoo is giving. He ignored that and chant his mission for the moment, get to know Kyungsoo more from his friends.

 

"No. No. I mean what do you do for living. Are you working?" Baekhyun asked again.

 

"Yes, I working at my father's company.."

 

"Which is?"

 

"Style Me Inc."

 

"No way!! You're the son of Kim Eun Haeng?!" Baekhyun suddenly screamed. Earning an pointed look from the other guests. This is a art exhibit for Pete's sake!

 

"Hey, what is happening here? Why are you shouting?" Kris came when he heard the commotion, Tao trailing on his back.

 

"Uh, can we have a room or something secluded?" Kyungsoo requested. Now that he know that Baekhyun started, he can't stop it. He just need a private room to strangle Baekhyun to make him stop (of course kidding aside.)

 

"Follow me." Kris said and motioned them to follow him. They walked out of the exhibit and went to the room next to it.

 

It was spacious. Perfect for Baekhyun's pacing back and forth later. It just become a habit of him when he is curious.

 

"I'll go ahead. I'll be back later. Behave, please. " Kris said and tugged Tao with him to go back to the exhibit.

 

After minutes of silence,

 

"So, is it true?! You're the heir of SM Inc.?!" Baekhyun hollered.

 

"Yes?" He hesitantly answered, again. Why is this Baekhyun is so pum-

 

"Why are you so pumped up about this Baek? " okay, Kyungsoo continued what is inside his head.

 

"What?! You don't know Style Me Kyungie?!"

 

"No?" To be honest, Jongin was hurt by the fact that Kyungsoo doesn't know their clothing line. Whyyyy? They're one of the best in town!

 

"Seriously this guy needs to be kick out from his apartment... " Baekhyun said while caressing his temples.

 

"Whyyyy? Is it a famous brand?" Kyungsoo added.

 

"Kyungsoo, don't come near me.. please. I might stab you.." Baekhyun said and starting to pace back and forth.

 

"Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo wants to know the answer to his question. And it is not hard to answer.. its only yes or no.

 

"Uhhh, well Style Me is a well known brand here.." Chanyeol answered.

 

"But why I didn't know about it?"

 

"What? I thought you knew? That is where we brought our birthday present for Baek.."

 

"That overly priced trench coat?!" Kyungsoo shouted. Oh how he remembered that awful day.

 

 

★★★★★

 

 

That was 3 days before Baekhyun's birthday and He and Chanyeol don't have any idea what to give as present. Chen, well, he already gave his gift for Baekhyun because he will not be there on the celebration. He will be with Minseok that time at Busan (which should be Kyungsoo's responsibility given that he is the co-owner of the soon to be built cafe but Chen insisted because he don't want to be far from his boyfiee).

 

They're were brainstorming that time inside of Kyungsoo's apartment.

"Hmm, how about shoes?" Chanyeol suggested.

 

"I think the gift that Chen gave is Shoes.. what about jackets? Coat? Since its chilly nowadays."

 

Both of them went silent for the whole minute contemplating what should they buy. Why is even necessary to give a gift for your friend when you can just greet them.

 

"Aha! You are a genius, Soo! We will buy him a trench coat!" Chanyeol said excitingly.

 

"More like you gave up thinking what present should we buy.."

 

"Whatever. Let's go. We should but it now and wrap it so we don't have problem anymore!" Chanyeol pulled him from his seat. Kyungsoo grabbed his wallet, phone and keys from the side table and put it in his pocket. As the walk to the door, they got their jacket on and they're ready to go.

 

They went to the nearest mall and stroll through it. Hoping to find a coat that will suit Baekhyun's style.

 

"Uhh, how about we go to SM? They launched new designs last month.."

 

"Why you didn't say earlier!" Kyungsoo said angrily. They've walking for almost an hour and they find nothing. He is on the verge on giving up because his feet hurts like . And here's Chanyeol who know a good shop yet he didn't said it earlier.

 

"Because I just remembered it just now?" Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh and roll his eyes on Chanyeol's response.

 

"Tsk. Let's go there now so we can eat dinner and gohome early.." Chanyeol hummed as response and started to walk to the way of the said shop. After minutes of walking (because they got lost once) and Kyungsoo's whining, they reached the Style Me or also known as SM.

 

"Let's go inside.." Chanyeol pushed the glass door and went inside. The shop was great. The designs were good and Kyungsoo saw them for the first time.

 

As he walk thru the shop, a displayed coat caught his attention. It was simple black coat and the only design is a weird cut out on newspaper like on the left side of the coat.

"Chanyeol!"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Look at this.." Kyungsoo pointed the coat in front on him.

 

"Woah, this is good Kyungsoo! I never know you had a fashionista in you! Since you dress like an old man and such.."

"What did you say?" He asked. Clearly offended of what Chanyeol said. HE DON'T DRESS LIKE AN OLD MAN!

 

"Hehe, nothing... should we buy this?"

 

"Hmm, i guess.." they called a sales lady to get Kyungsoo's size since he and Baekhyun almost share the same sizes of clothes.

 

"Here sir.." the sales lady said as she brought the size and gave it to them.

 

"Thank you." The two bowed politely and went to the dressing room to see what will it look like.

 

"Go! Go! Go!!" Chanyeol pushed him into one of empty stalls. Why do he even need to go inside when he can just remove his jacket and put the coat on.

 

He looked at the mirror while wearing the said coat. It was perfect fit. He can't help but be proud of himself. He picked the perfect coat for Baekhyun.

 

"Kyungsooooooooo!!" He can hear Chanyeol calling him from the outside. He grabbed his jacket and exited the stall.

"So?"

 

"Omg you're so squishy Kyungsoo! I wanna pinch your cheeks!" Which Chanyeol really did. It hurts so he immediately removed Chanyeol'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter