Day 047

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys I'm sorry for the late updatee. my block is really getting worst. And this is all I've got. If you notice grammatical errors, kindly point it out for me. Thank for waiting~~

[NOT YET EDITED]

 

●●□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□●●

Previously on seen,

 

Kyungsoo is a part-time singer and a full time online seller that's why he is always online. But that was one day when kyungsoo received a threatening PM from a person he doesn't know. And it turns out that that person has a name, Jongin. In kyungsoo's perspective, jongin is a really annoying, as in really annoying kind of person. But sometimes he enjoyed chating with him to the point that kyungsoo told him about his first love which he regretted afterwards because he is a secretive person and it is not normal to him to share any story with other people even with his friends. Jongin is very consistent about meeting up which kyungsoo strongly disagreed because what if he is a robber or something? and besides kyungsoo is not ready to add another person in his life because he barely manage the beagle line (mainly his dogs; baekhyun, chanyeol and chen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) and he is always asking himself why he is friends with them. And now Kyungsoo went on a vacation with his friends and he 'invited' jongin there. Which made Jongin suspicious at first but then he diminished that idea quickly because he's so happy to finally see kyungsoo again. So let's see what will happen to them.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

 

Jongin arrived at the said hotel two days later (5:47 PM). For someone who's eager to see a special person, jongin is kinda slow. He blamed it to their company. Even if he is now training to be a leader of their own company, he need to file a vacation leave which his father took it for granted and make him do what he wants before he signed it. His father is usually giving go signs quickly but then he saw some changes on his son even if he will only saw him on office and weekends because  jongin decided to be 'independent' but his father never believed on that (because jongin always ask for money everyweek). 

'Maybe there is someone who's making my jong happy' his father thought as he read his son's vacation leave letter

 

 

 

Now that he is now on his hotel suite, he quickly informed his kyung that he is here now and his room number. He changed on his comfortable clothing and lay on his bed.

 

"Mmm, so soft... so soft" as he make a angel figurine like in snows. Slowly, his eyes is beginning to droop and finally exhaustion is taking over.

 

 

Jongin woke up hours later and the sun is already down. He called for the food and went straight to the balcony. So bad that he didn't have the chance to see the view today but he will tomorrow. 

 

There's a knock startled him and he open his door and his food is delivered. He devoured on it immediately because he is so hungry and he skipped his lunch for this.

 

There's a knock again and jongin furrow his eyebrows in confusion. His food is already here and kyungsoo didn't reply to him since earlier. But what if that is Kyungsoo? Jongin's heartbeat grew fast as he walk slowly on his door. A smile is creeping across his face which is more likely joker's smile. so wide. A hand is now clutching the doorknob and the other one is on his chest trying to calm his heart for a little. The lock of the door went off and he slowly opened it. His smile falted when he saw a stranger on his door, smiling at him.

 

"So you're jongin.."

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo is asking himself again why did he agreed on this vacation. 

'Why do I always make a wrong decision? ' he thought.  Though Busan is a really nice place but seriously his friends will die after this. 

 

Before they got there, Kyungsoo is walking to home from his grocery shopping when a white van appeared in front of him. He tilted his head in confusion. Why the hell would this van park in front of him? Is he that small for the van not to notice? Kyungsoo's blood boils with the thought of that. He's not small! They are just tall! Kyungsoo huffed angrily and ready to pass the van when he heard a hushed voice coming inside it. He listen to it carefully and make up..

 

'You do it!'

'No ! this is your idea! you must do it!'

'argh! okay i'll be the one. stop arguing!'

'okay' A two voice said. They sounds familiar...

 

'.... I can't do it! I'm scared! '

'oh he's looking at here!!' when kyungsoo heard that, he removed his glare to the van and start walking again.The van's door opened and he saw three men with cover on their faces.

 

"w-where do you think y-you're going?" the man 1 asked. His height is intimidating and his voice is really familiar in his ears.

"Yah! go get him!" Man 2 said.

"Y-you! Come with us unless you w-wanna die!" a trembling Man 3 said as he walk on kyungsoo's back.

"Okay.." He said as he calmly walked through the van and sat on a seat near the window.

 

"are you not afraid?" man 1 said as he sat besides kyungsoo but there is a deadly distance between them.

"no. why, is there any reason to be afraid?" kyungsoo asked back with his poker face. the van fell silent after that and then they slowly remove their masks off.

 

"okay soo we'll get straight to the point. We'll go to busan and that's final." Baekhyun said while looking at the mirror, fixing his hair.

 

"huh? what? no!"

"na-ah ah. we've got all your stuffs here. There's no coming back."

"okay. but be ready to die after this." and that's how kyungsoo got a impromptu vacation.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"do you think this is a good idea? kyungsoo will really kill us after this!" chanyeol questioned baekhyun while standing on a certain room door, carrying kyungsoo on their shoulder.

 

"shhhh! baekhyun will wake up! I need to kill him.." a drunk kyungsoo interrupted. 

 

"see baek, even if he's unconscious, he wants to kill you!"

"its okay atleast my death will be worth it! kyungsoo will have his one and only! Now, where is his phone?"

"here,"

"put that on his pocket. Jongdae, now is the time.." baekhyun grin evilly at him which he gladly return. they're half sober half wasted now but they planned this right away.

 

The door opened and they saw a man, the first three button of his polo is undone, a y bed hair, a smoking hot appearance.

 

'Damn, our Soo got a hot one.' 

 

Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter