Day 062

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is busy. Jongin is bored to death and still sulking on what happened last week. If Kyungsoo is just forcing himself to be good to Jongin, then why he kept on sending chats even if Jongin didn't reply on it? (Yes you read it right. He didn't replied to any thing) At the back of his head, he thinks that Kyungsoo doesn't deserve this silent treatment but he is hurt and Kyungsoo still doesn't have any idea what he did.

 

10:09 am
Kyung: hey?
Kyung: you awake?
Kyung: are you mad at me? Its been a week
Kyung: did i do or say something wrong????
✅ Seen 10:34 am

 

Jongin sighed as he read another set of chats of Kyungsoo. He really want to reply to him but he suppress it by telling himself that Kyungsoo will miss him in this way, just endure it. 

 

To be honest, Jongin is more angry in himself because he assumed things very easily resulting to this kind of madness that he started. He does not blame Kyungsoo anymore and started to sulk because of it. Kyungsoo doesn't have any idea. He is drunk, what does he expect? Even him, when he is drunk, he can't remember things as soon as the alcohol hit his system up.

 

'Ah Kim Jongin, stop sulking about it' his mind tells him. But he can't just let go of the fact that Kyungsoo looks sober when he answered Jongin if he wants him to stay. Is he also drunk at that time?? But he only drank 2 shots of soju and his alcohol tolerance is high so he can't be drunk with just two shots of it.

 

He miss Kyungsoo so bad. He wants to see him again, talk to him even if Kyungsoo is just forcing himself to do that. But Jongin thinks that could be a step forward for their 'blossoming relationship'. Jongin sighed for the nth time that day.

 

"Why do you keep on sighing? Just talk to him again!" Sehun said and handed him a bottle of water. They're on break for Jongin's shoot for their clothing line. But this shoot is new because he have a partner on it unlike before that he is doing solo photo shoots.

 

"I want burger.." he said

 

"Hmm, later after the shoot." Sehun dring his water before standing up. "Well you gotta be ready now to finish this early." And he walked away again to go to Luhan, who is busy checking those clothes that they will use for the shoot.

 

 Jongin is left alone again. He put his water on the side table and stood up. The make up artist immediately swarmed on him retouching his make up, Luhan also check his outfit.

 

"Krystal, you ready?"

 

"Yes~"


--------

 

 

They went to a restaurant that serves the best samgyupsal in town. Turns out that jongin's hunger can't be satisfied by hamburgers now. They finished late as expected due to unforseen instance so they're eating early dinner now. also, it is Luhan who is paying so its a catch.

 

The two tries not so subtly cheer him up. Like them going into malls which they rarely do.

 

'Hey put some clothes on.'

'Why? Where are we going?'

'To the mall you idiot! Faster!!' 

 

Its happy to see them trying specially when they ended up arguing on where they are going to eat that time. A comedic duo.

 

"Hyung, its almost full, you sure we can eat here?" Jongin ask as he look around. He is also getting these stares and it is making him uncomfortable. It is really bad idea to go there straight from the shoot. He is still wearing make up from the shoot, black slacks and a maroon turtle-neck long sleeves. He also wore fake glasses with golden rim when Luhan unceremoniously put it on his face. 'You have to look good to catch another cute guy!' He said.

 

He immediately hung his head low. But on his peripheral vision he saw a very familiar face. Jongin immediately pales.

 

"H-hyung can we go somewhere else?" Jongin held Luhan's wrist, begging him with his cutest aegyo he can muster.

 

"Why?" Luhan ask and ignores him once again "Sehun, can you ask those people if those seats are free?" Luhan pointed the direction where Jongin was looking earlier. Jongin's grip on his wrist tighten.

 

"Hyung they said its free. Let's go seat there." Sehun said and went back to the seat that he is talking about.

 

"Leggo!" Luhan excitedly said. He is hungry too. But he is restrained by Jongin who is rooted on his spot.

 

"Why why? What's wrong??"

 

"K-kyungsoo hyung..."

 

"Huh?? You're talking nonsense again don't you? Let's go I'm starving!" Luhan practically dragged him to their seat. He kept his head hanging low and did not release his hold on Luhan's wrist.

 

At this point Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo still doesn't know that he is here and he wants it to remain it like that until they will finish his meal. But not until Chanyeol accidentally looked at his side and stared at him.

 

"Jongin?" Chanyeol called with his loud, deep voice that caught the attention of the four other people. 

 

"You know him, Jongin?" Sehun ask at the other side of the table. Jongin nodded to him and bowed to Chanyeol.

 

"Hello Chanyeol hyung.." he said.

 

"Waaaa, I almost didn't recognize you! I didn't know you can be more handsome!" Chanyeol gleefully said. He could feel Kyungsoo's stare at him.

 

"let's change seats then." Luhan said and successfully removing jongin's grasp on his wrist. He push Jongin on his former seat where he is near to Chanyeol and he sat beside Sehun who's seat is adjacent to Jongin "Let's order food!" And Luhan called the waiter to order their meat.

 

Baekhyun  Chanyeol.         Jongin
   ----TABLE----                 ----TABLE----  
     Kyungsoo               Sehun   Luhan
 

"Hello Jongin ~" Baekhyun greeted and smiled to him which he returned. 

 

"Hello Baekhyun hyung.... Uhm h-hi k-k-kyungsoo hyung.. " as soon as Sehun heard that, he choke on the water that he is drinking and some of it manage to spill on Luhan.

 

"What the Sehun! Geez!" Luhan said as he reach for the tissue on the table. 

 

"Wh-what did you say Jongin? Kyungsoo?" Sehun stammer.  Kyungsoo is here? It took him to one whole month to know 'Kyungsoo-hyung''s name.  But never Jongin actually showed his face to him. He could feel the stare of three people on the next table and Jongin's glare at him who could only nod. 

 

"Why? Is there any problem with me?" Said one guy on the table and raised his brow. His eyes is so big and looking so adorable. a Jongin's type,  really.

 

"You are? OH MY GOD" Sehun stood up from his seat and actually offered his hand to kyungsoo to shake hands. Which kyungsoo hesitantly accepted.

 

"Uhm, what is happening Jongin?" Luhan asked who is literally clueless about what is happening. 

 

"Sehun finally saw kyungsoo hyung, o my god I think Im gonna die soon.. "

 

"Huuuh?? Could you please sit down, Oh sehun?  you're kinda embarrassing us." Luhan said while massaging his temple,  he just want a peaceful dinner. "Wait, Kyungsoo like the KYUNGSOO?!!" He screech.  At that moment, Jongin wants himself to be buried alive.

 

"Ah, so Jongin talks about Kyungsoo a lot? Kyungsoo too!!"  Baek excitedly said earning a deathly glare from Kyungsoo. 

 

"Baekhyun.... " Kyungsoo said, his voice lacing with venom. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who's shocked is written on his face. 

 

'Geez baekhyun you are not gonna step on my apartment for a year!'

 

Thankfully, for Jongin's side(or maybe to kyungsoo too), their meat came and that effectively made the two to shut up for a moment.

 

When Luhan started to grill, Jongin's mouth automatically waters. He didn't know he was this hungry. 

 

"Hey fool, wipe your drool" Sehun whispered on the other side. Since Kyungsoo is here, he wants his friend to look presentable at the table to earn points from kyungsoo. He just hope that Jongin won't act like he didn't eat for three days like he usually does in home.

 

"I am so hungry Sehun, I feel like if I didn't eat the first meat, I'm gonna faint here." Jongin dramatically said, looking intently at the meat that is grilling while he adjust his fake glasses.

 

'Minus one point....' Sehun thought as he shake his head slowly.

 

"Hey Jongin, here, share it with your friends while the meat is cooking." Chanyeol, who was an angel sent from above, said and gave him a plate full of meat. He carefully hold it with both of his hand and looking at it like it is gold. His stomach growled, loud enough for the others to hear.


"Thank you hyung Wahhh!!" He thanked chanyeol and grabbed his chopsticks and pick one of the most tender looking meat in the plate. 

 

"Hmmm... Waaah so delicious! Try this hyung!" He picked another piece of meat and offered it to Luhan who immediately accepted it and gave him a thumbs up. 

 

"Ahh, me too, ahhhh~" Sehun said and his mouth is open wide. Jongin gave him a piece too, Which sehun gladly accepted and happily chew it.

 

"Well, aren't you a sweet one hmm, Jongin?" Baekhyun fondly said. Having witness Jongin feeding his friends makes his heart flutter. "Right, Kyungsoo?"  Kyungsoo stared at him for seconds before nodding his head and continue grilling their meat.

 

That made Jongin flush in red and almost choked on his meat. What he can do? He did it out of habit. He was never shy to do that with his close friends and family members. 

 

They ended up ordering 8 servings of meat because "I am beyond starving!" Luhan qouted. When they're done,  Baekhyun and Chanyeol asked them if they want to go to bar after this and Sehun and Luhan immediately aggreed to it. 

 

"How about you, Jongin?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Uhm, I think I'm gonna pass on this Hyung, I wanna go home and sleep... Maybe next time?"

 

"Okay then, please make sure that Kyungsoo will be home safe." Chanyeol said.

 

"I can take care of myself." Kyungsoo huffed and turned around and started to walk to the bus stop.


Jongin have half of his mind to follow him, but he thinks what if Kyungsoo is angry at him, like really angry.

 

"Go after him, Jongin. These past few days, his mood isn't near anywhere good so we decided to treat him dinner today. No one really wants a grumpy Kyungsoo around. " Baekhyun said and both of them, Chanyeol and BaeKhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter