Jeju Island (part 1)

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~♥~ D-DAY ~♥~

Baekhyun's vlogging camera was on as soon as he woke up around 3:30 am to prepare for their flight later @ 6:30 am. they have approximately 3 hours to load everything in Chanyeol's car and get ready for the trip.

 

He removed Chanyeol's arm around his waist and left the bed carefully not to wake up the sleeping giant yet

"Hey Guys, good morning!" He whispered to the cam while walking to the bathroom to wash his face. "As you can see, i just woke up and about to wash my face to get ready for the day. Today is our flight to Jeju and I got us the earliest flight hehe" he said while squiting at the cam, still adjusting to the light inside the bathroom "And today, My first task is to wake them up. one moment," He put his camera to the side to wash and do his morning routine.

 

"Okay, now that I'm done, let's wake up this yoda" Baekhyun who is now looking so fresh said, He exited the bathroom and opened the light in the room, he adjusted the light so it will not hurt Chanyeol's eyes while waking up. 

 

"Hey, Chanyeol, wake up.." he gently shake his shoulder to wake him up. Since Chanyeol is a light sleeper, he slowy opened his eyes and blink a few times before adjusting to the brightness of the room. 

 

"what time is it?" as he sit up. His eyes were closed again and his hands blindly looking for Baekhyun. "Baek?" he slightly opened his right eye to peek. 

 

"hmm?" baekhyun answered while still looking at Chanyeol. He always looks so cute when waking up.

 

"c'me here"

 

"no, I'm filming.." he said while reaching out to tame chanyeol's bird nest hair. "Ahu, you need to wash you hair again, look at this mess!" He extended his arm to get the both of them in the video. Chanyeol is currently leaning onto his body and looks like he was about to fall back to sleep again. "Hey, no, don't go back to sleep. It's already 3:56 and we need to leave around 5. I have to wake up the two as well."

 

"I don't want to wash my hair again..."

 

"suit yourself. I'm gonna wake up the two, okay. When I'm back I want you to be awake and ready huh?" Chanyeol nodded like a kid before Baekhyun left the guest room to wake up the two sleepy head. 

 


"You see, Chanyeol is always like that when he wakes up, even though I only see it sometimes but he is always so clingy and don't wanna leave the bed" He scrunched his nose and shook his head cutely.  "And now we are off to wake up Kyungsoo and we need to be discreet because Soo doesn't like to be filmed. he is a shy type" He nodded. 

 


"Kyungsoo-yah?" Kyungsoo's room was slightly opened and he peeked through the gap. "Kyungsoo? I'm gonna open the lights now.."

 

 

What Baekhyun saw as soon as he opened the light suprised him. He propped the camera on the table and made sure that the bed was on the video. Once he is satisfied, He motioned 'shh' on the cam and slowly make way to where Kyungsoo is sleeping. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, Hey, wake up"

 

"hmm?"

 


"Wake up, It's already 4am and we are leaving at 5. get up!" Kyungsoo manage to sit on his bed eyes squinting because of the sudden brightness on the room. 

 


"Why is Jongin is here? I thought he was gonna sleep on the couch?"

 


"huh?" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes to erase all of the sleepiness in his body. "Tsk, I told him to sleep on the floor not on my bed.., now I'm gonna get ready.. can you wake him up?" Kyungsoo said as he get up and went to the bathroom.

 

 

"Tsk tsk you softie Kyungsoo.." Since Kyungsoo is already inside the bathroom, it is now safe to film. He grabbed his cam and went back to Jongin who is sleeping soundly. He didn't even bother to point out that the two was cuddling before Kyungsoo sat up. "Hey Jongin.." He gently shook his shoulders like what he did to the two and it seems like there was no effect. He made his shake stronger and that is when Jongin stirred in his sleep. 

 

 

"Hyung....?" hands immediately searching for kyungsoo on the other side of the bed. 

 


"Kyungsoo is already up and now getting ready. Jongin please wake up, okay? Kyungsoo will be mad if he will see you still sleeping. I'm gonna go and check up on Chanyeol.." Baekhyun left their room and left the door open as well. 

 

 

"as you can see, here are our luggage, not that much hehe" Baekhyun directed the cam to the six luggages near the entrance of Kyungsoo's apartment. They did not overpack, really. "So yeah I'm gonna finish getting ready, see you guys later!"

 

 

He spent few minutes on the couch, reviewing the video that he got, mentally taking note to edit Jongin's part because it may cause damage to him and Baekhyun doesn't want that. 

 


Baekhyun went back again to Kyungsoo's room to see if Jongin didn't go back to sleep again because if he did, both of them will be dead later. "Hey Jongi-- oops," he put his hand on his mouth to prevent noise to spill and thankfully they didn't noticed him. 

 


The thing is, Jongin is still sitting on the bed, however Kyungsoo, who was now already with his 'all-black' get up was also sitting on his bed tho his back facing the door( and he is facing Jongin) and can't see baekhyun who is snooping around. Jongin's head is on Kyungsoo's left shoulder, almost burying his head on Kyungsoo's neck, he was also holding onto Kyungsoo's left hand. 

"Hyungggg..." He heard Jongin said. 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"My head hurts.." Jongin raised his head from Kyungsoo's shoulder, eyes still closed that's why he didn't see baekhyun hiding at the side of the doorway. 

 

"But why? You don't have a fever though?" Kyungsoo raised his right hand to feel Jongin's forehead and he have a normal temperature. "I have medicine here, take it after you wash your face." He heard Jongin whined and Baekhyun giggled at the sight. He took his phone to take pictures and made sure it was on the silent mode without a flash. He knows he hit the jackpot when Jongin went back to his position but now his left arm is now around on Kyungsoo's waist.

 

'This will be a good black mail material' he thought as he decided to leave the two. 

 

"what are you doing?" Chanyeol was fast enough to cover his mouth before he could let out a scream.

 


"wtf chanyeol! I almost had an heart attack!" He whispered shout to Chanyeol and he dragged the taller back in the guest room.

 


"What were you doing back there? why are you filming on Kyungsoo's room?" Chanyeol questioned. 

 


"Listen yeol, we got some spicy pictures that can make Kyungsoo our puppet for the time being"

 


"What kind of spicy pictures???? Did you took photo of him ??? Kyungsoo will kill us!"

 


"What? No!! I'd rather die than to take picture of that! anyway here, look at this picture that i took and you judge it. I'm gonna change my clothes now. Get our thing on the living room, don't forget the chargers and my camera.."

 


         (๑・ω-)~♥”  ”♥~(-ω • ๑)

 


The four successfully left Kyungsoo's apartment complex around 4:45 and thank fully the the airport is only 30 minutes away.

 

Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter