THE MEETING |Part One|

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What the hell did I just do?' Kyungsoo asked himself as his latest conversation with Jongin sank in. He slowly tear his body from his laptop and lay on his bed.

 

He grabbed his Pororo plushie. He smiled as he remember one episode when Jongin asked if Pororo is a e. It took him days for him to look at Pororo without thinking that.

 "That's not a bad idea, right?"

 

He created a message on their chat between his friends. 

 

Kyungsoo: I'm going to attend tomorrow -__-

Baekhyun: really?!

Chanyeol: who's your date?!

Kyungsoo: it's none of your business. 

Baekhyun: okay.. (^O^)

Chanyeol: k.

Kyungsoo: where's Jongdae?

Chanyeol: its none of your business.

Kyungsoo:  you're dead tomorrow Park Chanyeol.

 

He don't know why his friends are so giddy about this event. The last time they were invited by Kris, it took a lot of effort for them to attend that. 

 

'It's boring' that was Baekhyun said that time. But now, things turn upside down. Baekhyun is actually excited about this and he encouraged Chanyeol and Jongdae to attend too.

 

"Ah, I should have give him my number.." a gasp. He didn't even know that he said that.

"No.. no. Aish! Kyungsoo get yourself together! "

 

He's in the middle of scolding himself when a message popped up on his Facebook. 

 

He got up from his bed and see who messaged him.

 

"Jongin, what now?" He said under his breathe. But then, that is not Jongin.

 

"Kyungsoo, you really need to stop chatting with him!" He said as he entertain another potential customer. 

 

Kyungsoo owns a online shop. He sells other people's products. From food to paintings. He sells them. The income is stable. Sometimes bigger that expected when he sells more that the quota. 

 

He also sings at the bistro when he is bored and when the customers online are less. And early next year, a cafe will be built, a partnership with Minseok . For another extra income to give his parents their dream retirement.

 

A ring on his phone startled him because he is too focused on asking this customer who apparently, ordered stuffs.

 

"Hello?"

"Soo!"

"Don't be too loud!" Kyungsoo slightly separate his phone from his ear. Tao really don't know how to chill.

 

"Is it true?! You'll attend? " he can feel Tao's excitement through the phone.

 

"Yea. Baekhyun already told you.."

 

"So who is he?"

 

"How are you even sure that that is he?"

 

"Soo, believe me, I know you better than myself.."

 

"Fine. But I won't tell you!"

 

"Yieeee. Is he tall, dark and handsome?"

 

"He's cu--- wait what?" 

 

"Nothing! Gotta go. Bye!"

 

*toot* *toot* *toot*

 

"That.." he continued to entertain his customer as the night deepens.

 

⇨The next morning⇦

 

Kyungsoo woke up early because of pounding headache. He's expecting something... Or actually someone to greet him good morning but nothing came.

 

He buried his face deeper on his pillow.

 

'Kyungsoo, you better stop. You're getting used to him..' he groaned as his head ached more. And minutes later, he is, once again traveling to dream land. 

 

He woke up again near noon. His headache somewhat subsided but he still took a medicine to make sure that wont comeback later.

 

"So, what should I do now?"

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

"Luhan hyung, where's the suit?" Jongin ask through  his phone. 

 

"Can't you wait Jongin? Tell Sehun to pick it up later before noon."

 

"Okay. Okay. thank you Hyung! "

 

Jongin is so excited today not because he is gonna see Kris again but he's going to meet Kyungsoo for the second time. 

 

He can feel his face heating up when he remember the kiss.

 

"Aish! Stop!" He started to lightly slap his cheeks And that was what Sehun saw when he returned after his morning jog.

 

"What are you doing? Stop that." With his usual poker face, Sehun said.

 

"I can't. " he answered. Now he is pinching his cheeks. Sehun rolled his eyes at him before he disappeared into their shared bed room. (With two beds, of course. ) Sehun went out after taking quick shower and change into comfortable clothes and he settled himself beside Jongin, fiddling his phone.

 

"Sehun." He said after minutes of silence.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Luhan hyung said you will pick our suits before noon.."

 

"Yeah.." 

 

"Is he your date?"

 

"Yes. By the way, who's yours? You can't go there without date. You're the representative of our company." Sehun eyed him suspiciously.

 

"Uhhh.."

 

"That guy?" Sehun asked as he put his phone on the table.

 

"Huh?"

 

"That guy you always chat with. Did you asked him?" Jongin is contemplating whether he will say yes or keep it secret until the party. But if he keep it as a secret, Sehun will still know him later. So...

 

"Yes.. His name is Kyungsoo. " 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

The three of them decided to meet since there is still hours before the party. 

 

"Where is Jongdae, really? " Kyungsoo asked. Bothered because he hasn't seen Jongdae this week. He may not show it, but he cares for the people around him especially for his family and friends. 

 

"He's with Minseok hyung in Busan." Chanyeol answered him after his first sip of his coffee.

 

"What are they doing there?"

 

"They're checking the site where the café will be built . Because Jongdae forgot it when we went there."

 

"Ahh.." 

 

The three of them went into silent probably they sense that Kyungsoo is nervous.

 

"Hey, who's your date anyway?" Baekhyun asked. Wanting to squeeze some information from Kyungsoo about his date.

 

"Its.. its a secret."

 

"But you could tell us, me!" 

 

"No. I don't want to." Kyungsoo is now thinking whether he should attend or not again. He is worried about him or at least for them both. He knows that'll be awkward later. Like really awkward. He doesn't even know if he will talk or not.

 

"Please?" That is his last straw. Baekhyun pulled out his aegyo that no one can even resist (sometimes Kyungsoo when he is mad) .

 

"Fine! He is Jongin. "

 

"Jongin?"

 

"Jongin." He repeated. It's weird that he doesn't even know Jongin's last name. Well, he can ask later. If he can.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Sehun just left to fetch their suits so Jongin is now alone and lonely.

 

Lonely. He doesn't like to be lonely. Who does? 

 

But then, since he's alone now, he can think what will be their topic later.  He still couldn't believe it. He asked Kyungsoo to be his date (its technically Kyungsoo but if he'll admit it.)

 

"What am I gonna do? Should I ask for help?"

"No. No. You should do it on your own. Without any help from other people." Jongin determined to make things much better for them. But he end up asking Google.

 

"What are topics that can be discussed on the second date?"

 

Error not found.

 

'What.' Maybe this is not a good idea.

 

Jongin lay on his bed while trying to think of the things he'll do later. 

 

"Aish! I'll just be myself later! That's it! No more thinking!" And he fell asleep again after that.

 

Hmm.. chicken, its raining fried chicken hmm, its so delicious! 

 

"Hey Jongin!" Wow! The chicken knows my name!

 

"Wake up!! Its quarter to five!" Quarter to five? Hmmm i think i have something to do today, chicken..

 

"I'm gonna count 1 to 3, if you don't get up now, say bye bye to WiFi." Chicken don't threaten me like that!

 

"3.." but you're so delicious! 

 

"2.. Jongin your date is probably waiting for you now! Get up!" Date? O yeah.. Kyungs--

 

"Oh my chicken! What time is it?!!"

 

"Oh well lazy , you only have 10 minutes before 6." Sehun said while fixing his tie on his neck. 

 

Jongin's eyes widen in realization. "Why you didn't try to wake me up?! Aish!" He said while getting up and went straight to the bathroom.

 

"Excuse you, but I did try. You're just like a log when sleeping" Sehun answered him. 

 

"But still!! Argh! My car keys give it to me!" Jongin said while peeking through the bathroom's door.

 

"Tch. You just want to show off to your date." Sehun rolled his eyes but still complied. "Here." He set the keys on Jongin bedside table. "I'm going first. Don't be late Jongin, okay? Bye"

 

"Asdfgjkl!!" Jongin replied while brushing his teeth. He took a bath (again, but quick this time).

 

He dressed up quickly, hoping that it will not crumple later, he styled his hair, brush up and put some wax to keep it longer. 

 

"What time is ittt!" 6:09 PM "Osh! Waitttt what's next?!" Jongin don't know what will he do next because he is so nervous as wreck.

 

A tie. Jongin doesn't know how to knot a tie. (Mainly because he hates wearing it)

 

"Aish sehun!! This is your fault!!" He wore his dress shoes and grabbed his tie and car key.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter