The First Day of High School

Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Jungkook, get up and take a shower. It’s your first day of school, isn’t it?” She said, half yelling.

 

                Jungkook’s eyes fluttered open as the voice of his mother came into his ears. He didn’t really know what she said because all he heard was just incoherent noises—which he was trying to figure out. “School? First day?” He mumbled against his pillow with a frown on his forehead. It was then when it hit him; it was the first day of his high school life. He shot his eyes open and sat down almost instantly. “It’s the first day of school!” He yelled with a big grin on his face before getting up to leave his bedroom and go to the bathroom, giving his mother a loud good morning in the process.

 

                Why he was so excited? Well, it was because he was just so ready to leave his old school behind. Thankfully, his mom had to move into another town because of her work so Jungkook didn’t have to continue his high school at his old school. There was nothing good to remember about his old school because of the bullies. He was bullied just because of the fact that he at sports and he had a petite frame which made him pretty much the easiest target in the school. Let’s not forget about the fact that he had a pretty face—which he assured himself that the bullies were just jealous of him. There was no guarantee that he wasn’t going to be bullied again in his new high school but, normal people would be excited when they’re entering new school, wouldn’t they?

 

                Excitement filled Jungkook’s stomach and he could feel something flutters inside his stomach. His steps were broad as he walked towards the bathroom, turning the knob after he had reached the door. He shed his clothes and walked under the shower before turning the water on, letting the water flow on his body. He needed the shower not only to clean himself but to calm him, too. He wouldn’t want to be too jumpy on the first day of school and fall somewhere.

 

                “Do you want me to take you to school, Jungkook?” His mother asked as soon as Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a towel on his head. She was unboxing some boxes that they brought from their old house, looking tired. She worked as a secretary and her boss decided to move to a new branch they had made to supervise the new work place.

 

                “It’s fine, mom. Do you need help with that?” He asked as he walked towards his mother only to be driven out by his mother, saying that he should prepare for his school, not helping her—which was true but still, Jungkook wanted to help her. “Fine,” he said, defeated as he retreated to his room. As soon as he walked into his room, the stupid grin on his face came back. He quickly walked towards his closet and took his new uniform out. “Today is going to be a great day,” he said while looking at the uniform.

 

                He stopped right in front of the gate of the school and just looked at the whole school from there—it looked enormous. It was way bigger than his old school and he just couldn’t wait to start. Even with that being said, Jungkook didn’t want to attract to much attention since he wouldn’t just attract people that want to be friends with him, but also people that want to make his high school life a living hell, too. He just wanted to enjoy his high school life as normal as possible, getting one or two friends, and then help his mother after he had graduated.

 

                His daydream was interrupted by a bunch of girls knocking him over while screaming their lungs out. Jungkook fell flat on his and looked up at the girls with a frown—it seemed like they didn’t even notice Jungkook there since they keep screaming about something, or rather someone. Jungkook thought like that because the girls seemed to gather around in a circle. He shrugged it off and was about to stand up when he noticed that the screaming suddenly vanished. Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of his face and Jungkook looked up to see whose hand it was. There was a handsome guy in front of him—who seemed a bit shorter than him—with a jet black hair and also, a bunch of school girls who were looking angrily at Jungkook because the attention of the male they were surrounding was not at them anymore.

 

                Nope.

 

                Jungkook quickly stood up without even taking the other male’s hand before bowing his body briefly and turning around to walk quickly towards the school. It was his first day in school and ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter