Chapter 8

Why?

No One POV

 

 

"You guys are sick!" Kyungsoo pretended to gag as Kai fed Haeri some rice, gently wiping away a grain that stayed on the side of .

"Agreed." Chanyeol stated.

"But we still love you guys!" Luhan said in a cutesy voice, pulling the two into a hug, making everyone erupt into giggles.

 

When Kai and Haerihad first gotteen together, the were so awkward. They would look at eachother, blush and look away and that would be their lovey-dovey interaction for the day. They were like two 5 year-olds who liked eachother. It was painful to watch.

So EXO- being EXO- decided to lock them in a room until they had sorted everything out.

Surprisingly, it worked, but then again, all EXO plans somehow manage to work.

So Haeri and Kai became the couple you see in your typical high school drama.

_________________________________________

Of course, dating Kai was not all sunshine and rainbows, Haeri's suspicions were confirmed when she opened her locker; she was almost buried alive in paper. And every single piece of paper in there had some kind of horrific word. , , . To name a few.

At the back of her locker, she saw a note taped. 

It read:

This is only the beginning you stupid . 

It won't be long until you lose Kai.

Watch your back.

EXO can't always do it for you.

 

Haeri felt her eyes well up with tears, she thought she was prepared for this, but she had not preapred for anything worse than this.

_______________________________

Kai POV

I went to meet my beautiful girlfriend, she went to her locker to get her bag and books, but I want to surprise her by bringing her to eat ice-cream, there's a new one a few blocks away that I know she's been dying to try.

I made my way through the hallway, politely smiling and saying hello to the giggling girls who passed by. Don't they know I'm taking? Psh.

I turned the last corner, and straight away, I knew something was wrong.

I saw Haeri standing awkwardly, surrounded in paper, staring at her locker. As I slowly made my over, I saw tears spilling over her eyes. I ran the rest of the way, by now, the crowd in the hallway was thinning out so I didn't need to worry about running into people.

Once I made it there, I backhugged her tightly, resting my chin on her shoulder, taking the oportunity to see what she was looking at. 

There was a note there. After reading it, I reached into her locker and ripped it off the wall, scrunching it up and throwing it to who-knows-where.

I let go of Haeri and turned her around so she was facing me. 

I lifted her head up by her chin and wiped her tears away. I leaned in a pecked her lips. She held my cheeks and pcked me back. I saw a small smile forming on her face. 

"No matter what. I'll always be here for you okay? EXO will be as well. Never forget that. Okay?" She nodded and I pulled her into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me, gripping my t-shirt. I held her waist.

We stayed like that for a while. It felt nice. It felt just like the time when we had first gotten together.

We eventually broke apart.

"Get out the books you need." I said gently.

"But my bag isn't there anymore, whoever did this must have taken my bag to fit those notes in my locker" She sniffled. 

While I still felt so awful for her, I couldn't help but find her so cute right now.

I tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Then I guess we'll just have to buy you a new one."

She nodded as she reached into her locker.

I began cleaning up the mess on the floor.

I took her books from her arms and shoved them in my own backpack.

Our hands met and interlocked with eachother as we walked.

I looked down at her. How did I ever get so lucky to have you? 

I bent down and kissed her temple as we made our way to the shopping centre.

Ice-cream will just have to come another day.

_____________________________________

Hey, so I guess this was a pretty uselss chapter...

But I think thatnks to this I can get the real story moving. (FINALLY)

Sorry for the short chapter. I have lost so much sleep lately and I'm on the verge of passing out, so sorry for any errors and just the y chapter.

Despite the crappiness of this chapter, I really hope you guys comment, it really helps and encourages me. 

Thank you for your support so far guys!

Love you all~