Chapter 7

Why?

"Just say it Kai!" Chanyeol groaned, he just wanted the two to get together.

"Yeah, man up already!" Xiumin added.

Kai started fidgetting, nervous, he didn't need Haeri to know his feelings. He was almost 100% sure that she would reject him.

"If you don't tell her then I will." Kris suddenly warned.

Kai went still. The only thing worse than Haeri rejcting him would be Haeri rejecting him and thinking he was a wimp. 

"I'll do it." Kris prompted. Kai didn't need a warning, he knew Kris would. But why would they go this far? They were his friends, right?

"Last chance Kai." Kris sang.

With that, Kai stood up at the speed of light and walked across the circle- formed by the group- and stood in front of Haeri, who was zoned out, head looking at her hands which were in her lap.

Kai bent down and grabbed those hands, and pulled Haeri up, snapping the girl out of her daze.

The rest of EXO just stared.

Kai took in a deep breath and looked into the beautiful girl's eyes.

"Lee Haeri, I don't remember when this began, but it did, and over the years it became stronger and stonger. That 'it' is love. Haeri, I am in love with you."

Haeri just stared at him. She felt her eyes well up with tears, she didn't want him to see her cry. So she pulled him in for a hug, locking her arms around his back. Kai wrapped his arms around her waist and the two of them stayed like that for a while.

Their perfect moment was ruined all to soon when an idiot named Luhan yelled out. "That's cheesiest thing I've ever heard, Kai you idiot! Just kiss her already!" 

Kai grit his teeth, making a mental note to kill Luhan later.

He managed to look back at Haeri, frowning when he saw tears beginning to spill. The taller genty wiped them away, earning a sweet smile from the girl.

"I love you too Kai." She said in almost a whisper.

But Kai heard it all. He heard the sincerity, the emotion and the love.

And finally, Kai did what he has been wanting to do for so long.

His lips landed on her beautiful soft ones.

Their lips melted together in a sweet kiss. Their first kiss.

They smiled as they finally pulled apart.

"Haeri, will you be my girlfriend." Kai asked.

"Yes." She answered, with confidence.

Kai pulled her into another warm embrace and whoops and cheers erupted throughout the room.

_____________________________________

So they're together!

I just want you to know that the real story starts in the next chapter.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I will hopefully update again soon.

Also, the next chapter will probably be in Haeri's POV, I'll probably switch that around a bit more often, but I'll write on the chapter.

Please comment it's really encouraging!

Bye!